Help me schedule my cycle Please!

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.17%

Help me schedule my cycle Please!

First off, I'm 25 years old, 5' 10" white male. I weight between 137 to 145 pounds. As you can see Iím very skinny. Iíve been going to the gym now for over 1 year and have been eating right (well mostly, itís hard to eat right when Iím living on my own and work all day, but I try)

Being that I just want to make sure that I can maximize my gains by taking them at the right times and right dosages and protect my liver as well.

So here's what I have:

1) Muscle Juice 2544 Weight Gainer - (50g Protein per serving)
    2) Controlled Labs - BLUE UP Natural Test Booster (2 capsules daily before workout)
    3) Black Dragon Nutrition - TRENV-700 (1-2 capsules daily)
    4) American Cellular Labs - MASS XTREME (2 capsules daily with meals w/ 10-15g of fat)
    5) L-GLUTAMINE 500mg (1 capsule daily)
    6) MILK THISTLE 1000mg (2-4 capsules daily)
    7) Cipla - Fertomid-50 (CLOMIFENE TABLETS BP 50mg) * Clomid

Would you recommend anything else for my cycle? (I think I need an on cycle liver support product, any suggestions on one?)

And now if you guys could help me out to plan when and how much of each I should take daily for my cycle that would be great! I need to know also how long my cycle should last as well.

If you could set me up a weekly schedule telling me what days to take what and at what doses. And also when to start and stop each supplement.

Thanks in advance! I appreciate the time

2. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.15%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

bro no steroids. u need to naturally be able to get to at least 180 at ur height to even start considering steroids.

u THINK u eat enough but u clearly dont. write down everything u eat in a day for 1 week and come back on here and post it
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.81%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post
    bro no steroids. u need to naturally be able to get to at least 180 at ur height to even start considering steroids.

u THINK u eat enough but u clearly dont. write down everything u eat in a day for 1 week and come back on here and post it
    I would have to go with NOsnmiveins here. . . .looks like you have most everything covered but list what your eating so some more critiquing could be done. . . . EAT BIG TO GET BIG!!!! 4000CALORIES!!!! 7 MEALS A DAY!!! WOO HOO!!
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.17%

I eat roughly 4500 cals a day which includes my weight gainer. I fully understand what you all mean by eating big. I know the important a diet has on weight gains.

Can you guys help me schedule my cycle though please.
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.32%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.17%

I have been eating over 4000 cals a day for the last 9 months. My metabolism is just so fast its hard for me to gain. I normally wake up and eat 3 eggs w/ hash browns and a weight gainer shake (1200 cals). My snack before lunch is an apple,1 yogurt, weight gainer 1/2 shake, a bowl of pasta. My late lunch consists of weight gainer shake, Chicken and/or fish, + 1 pb&j sandwich. My pre dinner snack is a weight gain bar, 1/2 shake, and a dinner thats usually 600+ cals. Later i usually have another pb&j sandwich and a 1/2 shake or a whole shake... So on average, I take in 4000 to 6000 cals a day...

I might wait another year to take my cycle.. to try and gain naturally.. However, I still need a schedule for my cycle for when i take it down the road. So if you guys could help me set it up so I can print it and set it aside for later, that would help. Otherwise, in a year or longer when Im ready, i will be in the same situation on these forums asking for help setting it up.. So please help me set it up now.. Thanks guys!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Help me schedule my cycle
    By sikkenx in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-05-2009, 10:50 AM
  2. Help me schedule my cycle
    By sikkenx in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-01-2009, 11:13 PM
  3. Can someone help me come up with an IGF schedule?
    By PumpingIron in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 05-02-2007, 08:59 AM
  4. Have a look @ my schedule
    By beefjerky in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-17-2006, 02:26 PM