Help me schedule my cycle Please!

sikkenx

Awards
First off, I'm 25 years old, 5' 10" white male. I weight between 137 to 145 pounds. As you can see I’m very skinny. I’ve been going to the gym now for over 1 year and have been eating right (well mostly, it’s hard to eat right when I’m living on my own and work all day, but I try)

Being that I just want to make sure that I can maximize my gains by taking them at the right times and right dosages and protect my liver as well.

So here's what I have:

1) Muscle Juice 2544 Weight Gainer - (50g Protein per serving)
2) Controlled Labs - BLUE UP Natural Test Booster (2 capsules daily before workout)
3) Black Dragon Nutrition - TRENV-700 (1-2 capsules daily)
4) American Cellular Labs - MASS XTREME (2 capsules daily with meals w/ 10-15g of fat)
5) L-GLUTAMINE 500mg (1 capsule daily)
6) MILK THISTLE 1000mg (2-4 capsules daily)
7) Cipla - Fertomid-50 (CLOMIFENE TABLETS BP 50mg) * Clomid

Would you recommend anything else for my cycle? (I think I need an on cycle liver support product, any suggestions on one?)

And now if you guys could help me out to plan when and how much of each I should take daily for my cycle that would be great! I need to know also how long my cycle should last as well.

If you could set me up a weekly schedule telling me what days to take what and at what doses. And also when to start and stop each supplement.

Thanks in advance! I appreciate the time

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
bro no steroids. u need to naturally be able to get to at least 180 at ur height to even start considering steroids.

u THINK u eat enough but u clearly dont. write down everything u eat in a day for 1 week and come back on here and post it

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
bro no steroids. u need to naturally be able to get to at least 180 at ur height to even start considering steroids.

u THINK u eat enough but u clearly dont. write down everything u eat in a day for 1 week and come back on here and post it
I would have to go with NOsnmiveins here. . . .looks like you have most everything covered but list what your eating so some more critiquing could be done. . . . EAT BIG TO GET BIG!!!! 4000CALORIES!!!! 7 MEALS A DAY!!! WOO HOO!! :icon_lol:

sikkenx

Awards
I eat roughly 4500 cals a day which includes my weight gainer. I fully understand what you all mean by eating big. I know the important a diet has on weight gains.

Can you guys help me schedule my cycle though please.

sikkenx

Awards
I have been eating over 4000 cals a day for the last 9 months. My metabolism is just so fast its hard for me to gain. I normally wake up and eat 3 eggs w/ hash browns and a weight gainer shake (1200 cals). My snack before lunch is an apple,1 yogurt, weight gainer 1/2 shake, a bowl of pasta. My late lunch consists of weight gainer shake, Chicken and/or fish, + 1 pb&j sandwich. My pre dinner snack is a weight gain bar, 1/2 shake, and a dinner thats usually 600+ cals. Later i usually have another pb&j sandwich and a 1/2 shake or a whole shake... So on average, I take in 4000 to 6000 cals a day...

I might wait another year to take my cycle.. to try and gain naturally.. However, I still need a schedule for my cycle for when i take it down the road. So if you guys could help me set it up so I can print it and set it aside for later, that would help. Otherwise, in a year or longer when Im ready, i will be in the same situation on these forums asking for help setting it up.. So please help me set it up now.. Thanks guys!