sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
GOAL:
same old same old
EXPERIENCE:
WORKOUT:
I follow a MMA routine. Lifting three times a week. Compound movements. Three days a week of plyometrics, and four days a week of grapling and boxing.
NUTRITION:
HEIGHT:
WEIGHT:
BF:
MAXLIFTS:
I'll see at the end of this.
OK, so I started last wed. but I haven't had time to post do to a huge tournament I had this past weekend.

So with that being said, I am dosing at 5mg a day. I have the fruit punch flavor which isn't to bad. I notice a definate pump and focus factor.

It happens almost immediately after taking it and it lasts all day. I even noticed a slight raise in endurance at the tournament , and my strength was definately lasting longer.

I will update on Wed. Until then tAKE IT EASY EVERYBODY.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Sweet, this is the one I've been waiting to hear about, more so than methyldienolone.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well my workout yesterday went great, mainly GVT arm day, with power cleans and military presses added in as well. I also had a 2hour grappling class last night, at about 50% of full speed.

Overall great pumps and I feel swole all day, I will know next week if poundages go up, I'll weigh in on friday as well.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Cool man I'll be following this one. Good luck. :cool:

x_muscle

Awards
  • Established
you got your M4OHN from disiginer supps?

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
you got your M4OHN from disiginer supps?
Of course! Where else can you get such inovative products? :D

Now somebody give me a napkin so I can wipe this **** off my nose. :p

gobig1

Awards
Of course! Where else can you get such inovative products? :D

Now somebody give me a napkin so I can wipe this **** off my nose. :p
Of the 20 total products on Sledge's website, I don't see the M4OHN??? Is this in beta stages and only available to certain people?

This is going to be an interesting compound......... Good Log Sifu

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It is a beta version. I am one of the lucky ones:)

Anyways, yesterday was boxing and wrestling, overall a light day for me, but the workouts were great.

I am going to do weights now, and I will let you guys know how it goes tonight.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
It is a beta version. I am one of the lucky ones:)
Bastid!! :D

So this is the one thats supposed to be like var, correct?

BTW, I've deicided on 500mg T-cyp, and 35mg D-bol first 4 weeks. :) I know your mind was boggling, LOL...

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
No its not supposed to be like var, its just a vendor making some very big assumptions with vida numbers.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Jergo, yes it is supposed to be like var.

MarcusG if you don't have anything constructive to add, then **** in someone elses yard.

More updates later.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ok, as I said guys, my workouts aren't really bodybuilding workouts, but the progress is still noticeable.

So that being said. Today was Dumbell snatches alternating arms, power cleans, and deads. I went up ten pounds on my dumbell cleans since last week. I went up in reps on the others.

The main things I have noticed on this product are. Number one I have no sides. The M1,4ADD started gyno symptoms at 40mg a day, this is a very dry compound. Number two, my recovery is crazy. Normally I hurt for three days or so, now the next day I am fine no matter what I do. Number three is my endurance is way up on all of my workouts including MMA. Overall, I am pleased so far. Oh and the pumped feeling is all day.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
The M1,4ADD started gyno symptoms at 40mg a day
Gyno symptoms? I don't recall you saying anything about gyno. Only water retention. Were you itchy puffy or sensitive? Sorry to question off topic, but I started my M14ADD cycle at 50mg/day.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I got puffy nipples, so not really gyno syptoms, but kind of. I started nolva right away and it went away. Not to scare anyone, but it is what happened for me.

I liked the product though, the strength gains were crazy.

But so far no sides with M4OHN, however the dosage is a lot lower. So far so good.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
I got puffy nipples, so not really gyno syptoms, but kind of. I started nolva right away and it went away. Not to scare anyone, but it is what happened for me.
Well, that makes me feel better. Part of the reason I started at 50mg is because I was under the impression that so far no one has reported gyno symptoms. I still think that optimal dosing has yet to be determined with this one.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I was fine at 20mg and 30mg,but when I went to 40mg they got really puffy and shiney(sp). I am by no way saying that it will happen to anyone else, just my own experiance. It is still my favorite PH to date, but we will see how this goes on M4OHN.

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Jergo, yes it is supposed to be like var.

MarcusG if you don't have anything constructive to add, then **** in someone elses yard.

More updates later.
Ok, I'll explain.
The comparison to var AFAIK was just on 'potency'; according to the teamliferesearch website 5mg of 7-OHN was equivalent to 50mg anavar. It doesn't say that 7-OHN was a more potent anavar-like compound, that like making an assumption that 10mg or whatever of m-1-t is equivalent to 50mg anavar. And what you're taking is 17-OHN which is different from 7-OHN. Besides OHN is supposed to be similar to nandrolone than anavar which is a DHT derivative.

size

Awards
  • Established
Marcus is correct, there is the 7-ohn and the 17-ohn. Also, numerous individuals have
questioned its similiarity to anavar since it is just comparing the ratio of A:A.

Also...if it is similiar to anavar then weight gain would be minimum. I have used anavar many times. It is a great drug but weight gain is not significant. Biggest changes are in strength and appearance.

Regardless, good luck and have fun growing.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ok, so I weighed in today, and I was only up one pound, however I am holding a lot less water than when I started. It has been 9 days and so far I am impressed. It is the least potent of what I have tested, but I really like the strength gains, without putting on tons of size.

So for my chest and back day, I normally do 10 sets of six for my first chest exercise, and back exercise. So normally I do 165 on bench for that, well now I am up to 185 for that. My normal max is 345, but I haven't tried that yet.

My normal for dumbell rows for 10 sets of 6 is 90 pound DB's, today I did 105's. So my strength has gone up extremely quickly. Tommorow is cardio, so I will lift on sunday.

I took yesterday off due to flu like symptoms.

Any questions let me know. Oh and the fruit punch flavoring isn't to bad.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I normally do 10 sets of six for my first chest exercise, and back exercise. So normally I do 165 on bench for that, well now I am up to 185 for that. My normal max is 345, but I haven't tried that yet.
Normally you do 10 sets of 165lbs for 6 reps and now you can do 185. It is nice that you have made progress. But then you say you have a 345 max. Either this is a type-o or you are saying that you use ~45% for working sets. Not slammin, only askin :rolleyes: :)

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It is german volume training my friend, a much different animal. If you haven't tried it, don't dog it. Either way thanks for stopping in.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is german volume training my friend, a much different animal. If you haven't tried it, don't dog it. Either way thanks for stopping in.
Whoa big guy. Just made an observation. I know what GVT is. Have done it at 10x10 and started at your new and have added 40 lbs to that. But my max is oddly not as high as yours is. And you are welcome.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Of course my max bench was last march, so I will have to try it again. A shoulder problem hindered me alittle in the fall when I got back from Iraq. But I don't know, 185 was pretty easy today. I may up it to 205 next time. Dumbell rows are getting easier too.

My sense of well being is up as well.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ok, so today was my day off, but I still took the product. I will be lifting tommorow and updating on monday. So far though I am liking it a lot.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ok so sundays are what I call my odd lift days. Overall body development for strength.

So my dumbell snatches went up another 5 pounds. I got up 60pounds for 15 reps each arm. Which is a new personal best for me.

I do what I call static shrugs. I shrug the weight up and hold for 30 seconds, this is a very good movement for grapplers of any kind. I got a new best of 365 for 30 seconds, which is only up five pounds but still.

Then I did hang cleans, my weight didn't go up at all. The end of my second week will be wed. I will update then, and weigh in on friday.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
how is your sex drive, mine seems to be wayyy up.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
OK so on tuesday I worked upper back and bi's and holy ****, that was a awesome workout. Great pumps, and I got an extra rep or two on every lift. I am leaning out as well. Yesterday was a three mile run and some grappling nothing fancy. Today is presse, I will update tommorow on how that workout went. I will weigh in on friday again.

lancelot

Banned
Awards
  • Established
bump, feedback please. don't be lagging on your homework! thanks.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I was done almost four weeks ago. I was taking four droppers pre workout. I beleive that was 5mg.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I gained about 2-3 pounds. However I dropped 3% BF over the four weeks as well. I had awesome strength gains, and almost three weeks into my PCT I haven't lost any of the strength gains. I love that hormone, I had absolutely no sides, a great sense of well being, laser like focus in the gym, and horny as hell.

I have never recovered this easily from a cycle either.

Tbird006

Awards
Have you tried M5AA?
How does the strength gains compare.

Smokey

Awards
I gained about 2-3 pounds. However I dropped 3% BF over the four weeks as well. I had awesome strength gains, and almost three weeks into my PCT I haven't lost any of the strength gains. I love that hormone, I had absolutely no sides, a great sense of well being, laser like focus in the gym, and horny as hell.

I'm sold!! Sledge, bring on the tabs!!! :)

fiddler

Awards

any weight increase or water retention post cycle? what are you doing for pct? thanks bro.

i just started a m4ohn and trimax cycle.

fiddler

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
any weight increase or water retention post cycle? what are you doing for pct? thanks bro.

i just started a m4ohn and trimax cycle.

fiddler
sifu was banned bro....you can contact him on some other boards if need be..

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
now that you mentioned it...what happened?

fiddler
Because he expressed his thoughts to a moderator here that came out the wrong way and then it was too late...he tried to make ammends afterwards, but again, it was too late....sad, so sad...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 16
mattrag Anabolics 1
Anabolics 16
Anabolics 0
Cycle Logs 36