Scottyo's Methyl-Dien Log

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.12%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Longtom, give me a few days and I will report more on Body comp. I like to let the androgens completely clear and then decide.

Actually propho, I did M1T/M5AA combo for about 2 weeks, followed by M1T solo for a bit longer. Got to experience them combined and then what it felt like on M1T alone. Comparing m-dien to the other two is really like comparing apples to oranges. They are different compounds with different properties. However, for short quick cycles I would probably say M1T, at least from my experience. Also, strength M1T/M5AA was pretty impressive, far and away better then M1T alone, with mdien as a third.
    Side effect wise, mdien was the by far the best. Very little negative, a lot of positive (energy libido etc all up).

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.78%

Thanks Scotty, looking foward to it. Hope your results were up to par....
  3. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.12%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by longtom74
    How about the body composition changes?
    Sorry its been a while. To briefly answer your question...Ive gotten together with family over this Easter break, and everyone agrees that I definetly look bigger then I did when they last saw me in the beginning of march. So take that for what its worth. Size remains the same PCT, as does strength....and I am the heaviest I have ever been, although I really can't see any real fat gain from the mdien. Maybe a little bloat from the creatine, but im pretty lean right now.
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.54%

Also just curious when you were taking M1T and M5AA did you lower the amount of M1T you took and also take less M5AA? I was thinking of doing an M1T cycle and only take M5AA preworkout .. just wondering if I would have to cut back on the amount of M1T and take a lower dose of M5AA..I am thinking of doing a total of 3 different substances.. M1T, M1,4ADD and M-Dien and on each of those do M5AA preworkout.. I got plenty of Nolva for PCT.. 4 bottles to be exact..

Might start with M1,4ADD /w M5AA for maybe 3 weeks PCT then M1T /w M5aa for another 3 weeks and PCT then M-Dien /w M5aa for 3 weeks then PCT for a while and take a long break from PH's..

My one concern was how was your libido while on M1T and M5aa .. I don't wanna be dead cuz my gurl will kill me..is 4AD a necessity?
  5. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.12%
    Achievements Posting Pro

4AD was not necessary for me. I was up and ready to go with just the M5AA and M1T, but it did drop a bit (although not horribly) on the M1T.
    Dosing on the M1T and M5AA was 15mg each, and was taken every day.

My advice on your cycle idea is to do 2 out of 3...i think all three mini cycles is being on for a long time, despite 3 week breaks. Just me, but i would do the 3 on, PCT, 3 on, then long or moderate PCT. Re-evaluate, and either do again or try the third compound.
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91%

what did your weight and bodyfat end up at?
  7. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.12%
    Achievements Posting Pro

dropped maybe one pound since end of cycle...if that. Bodyfat same or lower....need to caliper (dont have any with me where I am at right now).
    need to do a full write up...hopefully get to it in the next couple of days.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Flavoring for Beta Methyl-Dien
    By Sldge in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 04-22-2005, 10:50 PM
  2. Methyl-Dien available @ Kilo
    By rhatid in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 02-26-2004, 11:32 PM
  3. Methyl-Dien beta
    By muscles4life in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5