My Complete Cycle Finished

lorenzo614

Awards
After much research and then some more research I have settled on taking H-Drol by CEL. I am 5"10 225 and 30 years old. I have over ten years of experience of lifting of my belt and I am eagerly anticipating hitting the weights while on my cycle. I am going to go hard in all aspects in and out of the gym. Diet will def beon point. It only makes sense to put yourself in the best position to get everything out of your cycle. Well here it is…..

ON CYCLE: 30 Day or 5 week Cycle
Pre Load. Weeks 1-2
Hawthorne Berries 1000mg, Milk Thistle 1000mg
Weeks 3-4 H-Drol-50mg, Cycle Support x 2 Scoops a day
Weeks 5-6 H-Drol- 75mg, Cycle Support x 2 Scoops a day
Week 7 (full week or day 29, 30) H-Drol- 75mg, Cycle Support x 2 Scoops a day
(Multivitamin,Whey protein ,Casien Protein, Glucosamine, Flax Seed& fish oil x everyday use)
Taurine x as needed

P.C.T
Week 8-9 Tamoxifen Citrate x 20mg, Cycle Assist- 4 Caps x 2
Week 10-11 Tamoxifen Citrate x 10mg, P.C.T. Assist 3 Caps x 2, Cycle Assist- 4 Caps x 2
Week 12 Tamoxifen Citrate x 10mg, P.C.T. Assist 3 Caps x 2
Week 13 P.C.T. Assist 3 Caps x 2
(Whey Protein, Animal Pak, Creatine, N.O. Shotgun Flax Seed, Fish Oil, x everyday use starting first day of p.c.t)

lorenzo614

Awards
I know a lot of guys run a 6 week cycle of around 100mg or so, but since this was my first ph cycle I wanted to get my feet wet and not push things.. On the other hand, I feel that if I am taking a cycle I want to make sure I am going to be happy with my results...I am hoping that a 4 week cycle at 50,50,75,50 would create gains in mass and strength...A 4 week cycle at that dose should ease me into the cycle..Hopefully lower my sides as well...

Suggestions from H-Drol users would really be helpful

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
i prefer clomid for PCT and with Hdrol i see little reason to do 2 weeks at 50mg. I'd also run the Hdrol a bit longer, even though it's your first cycle, you have a SERM for PCT, so there is little risk at that dose given your size to run it for longer. Hdrol seems to really take some time to kick in and its also very mild. keep in mind PCT is actually the hardest part and if you only put on 4lbs you will likely loss all of it during PCT, so you need to put on 10lbs or so for it to even be worth going through PCT. I would up the dose a bit earlier and run it longer.

looks like fun though! be sure to get blood work done too, you will never have the opportunity to get "baseline" readings from before you started f'ing with aas so don't waste it!

lorenzo614

Awards
i prefer clomid for PCT and with Hdrol i see little reason to do 2 weeks at 50mg. I'd also run the Hdrol a bit longer, even though it's your first cycle, you have a SERM for PCT, so there is little risk at that dose given your size to run it for longer. Hdrol seems to really take some time to kick in and its also very mild. keep in mind PCT is actually the hardest part and if you only put on 4lbs you will likely loss all of it during PCT, so you need to put on 10lbs or so for it to even be worth going through PCT. I would up the dose a bit earlier and run it longer.

looks like fun though! be sure to get blood work done too, you will never have the opportunity to get "baseline" readings from before you started f'ing with aas so don't waste it!
Thanks man... I was thinking of running it 50/50/75/75/75.... I am really excited but with everything that is going on now, I want to save my stash....Blood work will be the next thing I save for..I might sound like a ph Jonas Brother but I really want my first time to be special..so I am making sure I have close to the best of everything I need to accompany my cycle ..even if I go a little overboard...

Last edited: