sustanon/dbol

kingpingin

Awards
first cycle on sustanon and dbol any good advice for max gains.
is the 5x5 good to do with steroids? im thinking its to much rest days only working out 3 days a week.
1ml 250mg every monday and thursday
30mg a day 10 mg dbol( 3 diffrent times a day)

RagingApe

Awards
you should have a stable workout routine that you know for a FACT works best for you before using roids, whether it be an old routine or the one you use now. do yourself a favor and do quite a bit of research...also, what do you plan on using for PCT?

kingpingin

Awards
I know my routine now is doing well for me but heard that 5x5 is a solid workout to gain. I was hopeing somebody has tried this on same gear as me and if it worked great I would consider changing it up.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
I was hopeing somebody has tried this on same gear as me and if it worked great I would consider changing it up.
stack works wonders if u eat correctly.....and from looking at ur stats...u dont

expect minimals gains at best, and to lose it all once ur off

kingpingin

Awards
what your saying is I wasted my money I doubt it champ. im thinking of doing nolva thats all my guy has right now but in 3 months i might just pick up some clomid or hcg? anyone got some good advise for pct No BULL**** critisim

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
the reason he said what he said is almost no one on the board advises people who are sub 200lbs to start any hormones. the general idea is you should be pretty big to start with and close to your genetic potential before you have to take the next step. Hes saying what he said because of your height to weight ratio. Now if u wanna pick stuff up for the cycle ur talking about ur gonna need adex, nolva, clomid, HCG at a minimum. plus the correct support sups to run with dbol IE liver and blood pressure supplements.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
the reason he said what he said is almost no one on the board advises people who are sub 200lbs to start any hormones. the general idea is you should be pretty big to start with and close to your genetic potential before you have to take the next step. Hes saying what he said because of your height to weight ratio. Now if u wanna pick stuff up for the cycle ur talking about ur gonna need adex, nolva, clomid, HCG at a minimum. plus the correct support sups to run with dbol IE liver and blood pressure supplements.
not even that reason really. bodybuilding is about decipline. at ur stats kingpin, u need to be able to eat and train naturally and get to AT LEAST 180lbs before using steroids. if u cant gain naturally at that height to weight ratio then dont count on gaining or keeping any mass u MAY put on

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I know my routine now is doing well for me but heard that 5x5 is a solid workout to gain. I was hopeing somebody has tried this on same gear as me and if it worked great I would consider changing it up.
If your routine is working well and you've yet to cross 150 pounds then how long have you been doing it?

I bet with proper diet and training you'd gain weight faster than i do on cycle

you don't need to cycle yet

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
well the idea is sub 200 diet and training isnt really on par. I mean 200 and 30% bf isnt really steroid ready. i suppose i used a bad example, sorry.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
this is wrong. yes, @ five ten, he should probably be 165-175. but he's got the gear. he should wait until he knows enough that he doesn't need to ask silly questions like how often should you work out while on cycle.

a m-w-f routine is a good routine to gain weight as a beginner. as you get more advanced, you'll need to spend time on each muscle group, each day. and leave time for repair/growth. if your muscle isn't sore, doesn't mean it's healed.

if all you can get is some nolva for pct at this time, I would suggest you order some otc sups, like something for cort. control. something to increase gh naturally. and a natural test booster.

at youre weight, you will gain around 20-25lbs on a cycle like this. and knowing what and how to train/eat/ complete post cycle therapy will help you retain more of those gains made.

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
id give advice but i supposed i shouldnt....but ill give u a hint.... ur not pinning enough times a week for sustanon