mass tabs baby wooooo!

getswole3332

Awards
I decided to keep a mass tabs log in case anyone is intersested!!

Workout 5 days a week like a monster
5 moderately clean meals per day
3 shakes of cytogainer in between meals
160 onces of water per day

I am on day three right now...
takin one tab per day( only weigh 175 lbs lol)

I have done a PH cycle before(even tho this is a DS) so I know what to expect!

Day one- felt nothing
Day two-felt nothing but had a great workout!! back and abs
Day three-strangest thing when I woke up I felt like I had been working out in my sleep. Im usually soft when I wake up(muscles not wood) but today I woke up feeling crazy pumped!!

I am runnin AI cycle support right now...for PCT i have l-dex and liquinolva...and I will start arimatest 2 weeks in to PCT

I will update tomorrow!!!(day four)

mod edit: wrong forum baby! woo hoo! Moved

johnnyjuice

johnnyjuice

Awards
  • Established
good luck brother,will be looking in on this thread

getswole3332

Awards
:icon_lol:

getswole, what types of food do ur meals contain?
jeez im an idiot sorry for putting this log in the wrong spot...i feel like a noob but I am a noob so it fits lol!!

As far as my meals go they arent too clean. My body type is very cut no matter what I eat so I just try and stuff my face all day. I know the idea is to try and eat clean but as long as I can get enough food in me I seem to gain weight and still stay shredded!

first of all at the start of the summer i was 153lbs(sad I know) and then I realized I wasnt gonna make much progress until i got my diet locked down. after a full summer of compulsive eating i have leveled off at 175!!!. I think about ten of the lbs. I gained were weight I already should have had but didnt because of binge drinkin and barelly eating.

Moving on...
I am a huge fan of the chunky soup/turkey sandwich combo, i eat steaks(alot), chicken breasts, TUNA!!! and pasta is def. my go to meal

additional update to day 3: usually eating all this is food is a pain in the a## but check this out!!!!
today i woke up starving!! drank a cytogainer shake(4 scoops) smashed a tuna sandwich and a pb and j(gross combo)....i was hungry 1:45 mins later so I had some chunky soup and two turkey sandwiches hahah appetite is def up I got potatoes in water right now and a steak marinading and its only 5 oclock.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
well utilize ur super fast metabolism while u have it!! eat eat eat....and then eat more!

getswole3332

Awards
how long shoul i wait between meals...it could just be today or in my head but i seriously feel hungry every hour...no joke

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
EAT ALL THE TIME!! hahah, when i'm on cycle and bulking sometime, i'll literally eat like 2-3 or even 4 dinners and lunches in a row sometime! no joke! lol

getswole3332

Awards
Today(day four) I woke up even more pumped than yesterday...workout today will be abs traps and back...ill let yall know how I feel after my workout....eating and eating and eating some more!!!!!

getswole3332

Awards
ok I just got back from the gym and I probably had the best workout of my life. I was so hyped that I called my friend to tell him the tabs were working and he just laughed and said wait till day ten...he also said most of what i am feeling is prolly in my head so far. Im pretty good about not gettin sucked into the placeebo affect but i swear this sh*t is makin me rock out...I had PR for military pull-ups today....46!!!!!! could only do 20 on the second set tho lol. pumps are insane!!! feels like the arimatest I was on but 20x stronger(no joke)....

on the downside my acne is kinda bad but i struggle with it anyway so I expected this

also CRAZY pumps in my thighs while riding my bike to the gym...felt great.

overall im up four pounds but I know for sure this isnt the mass tabs because I have been eatin more and drinkin more water than ever before. almost a ridiculous amount of food!!!

getswole3332

Awards
well it gettin to be pretty obvious that nobody gives a sh*t about this log so........

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
if you could give your lifts and what gains you are making it think people would give a shi*

getswole3332

Awards
if you could give your lifts and what gains you are making it think people would give a shi*
My max bench has gone from 215 to 225..this is the main thing i have noticed. Every other lift is up ten pounds at least...my seated military press is up 15 pounds...my weight is up 4 pounds primarily because I have almost doubled my food intake....i will check back in tomorrow...peace.

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
I just got a bottle of this myself, will probably run it in the near future. Good luck and anxious to see your outcome.

getswole3332

Awards
weight is up 5 lbs. weighed in in the morning to make sure...feelin stronger than ever....put up 240 on decline today...woooooow!!!

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So, how's the Superdrol treating you? And yes, it is Superdol.
Please look over the test reports.

MHA

Awards
  • Established
I wanted to ask to, have you tried super? I I'm lookin for mass tabs but there goin for $40. If its super I'm not in(rather get super for $20). But they were tested at BB.com and they did show the same comp as the original. So I don't F in know what to do. Any help?

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Other than the fact that you got stiffed on the price, have at it...

well, at least you have support supps lined up? I am assuming but you did not list them all....????

getswole3332

Awards
yes i do have support supps....im using AI cycle support while one and I have arimatest l-dex and liquinolva lined up for PCT as well as additional milk thistle.

Day 7- weight is up 9 SOLID lbs!!!! when I started I was between 174-177...this morning I was 185...today is my off day so i will just be eating all day...today will be 3 shakes,six meals, and 160 oz of water. the PH i did before this must have been weak because this stuff is makin me a monster(especially in the neck shoulder area). I think the eating is the biggest part of milking this cycle.

If this is superdrol that is a good thing right? Ive heard it has the same effects as s-drol but with less bloating(i dont feel bloated at all) and less overall sides..I have no sides to report besides acne but I am fighting it. my boys are still fine and my sex drive is still good...

getswole3332

Awards
Other than the fact that you got stiffed on the price, have at it...

well, at least you have support supps lined up? I am assuming but you did not list them all....????
there are people out there who waste money every month on protein and creatine(hundreds) and they make little to no gains....if i can get mass tabs for 40 bucks and gain 20 lbs(hopefully) then how am i getting stiffed? If mass tabs have less sides but cost 20 bucks more than s-drol Ill take the no sides...thanks:wink1:

getswole3332

Awards
oh ya i forgot...vascularity is gettin REALLY good! ill check back in tomorrow...later dudes!

getswole3332

Awards
ok sorry its been a few day but ive been busy with school

max bench is up 25 lbs
military press is up 30 lbs:)
squats are up 50 lbs
today is day 10 and weight is up 12 lbs.

Tansui

Tansui

Awards
  • Established
ok sorry its been a few day but ive been busy with school

max bench is up 25 lbs
military press is up 30 lbs:)
squats are up 50 lbs
today is day 10 and weight is up 12 lbs.
whatever happen?

RiptMasta

Awards
rock on my friend these results were nice to hear considering i just bought some myself but are these the original tabs or the new ones in the bottle and what site did u purchase from?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
General Chat 3
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
Cycle Logs 4
OTC Drug 1
Post Cycle Therapy 4