NEED HELP WITH MY 2ND CYCLE "PLEASE HELP"

1. NEED HELP WITH MY 2ND CYCLE "PLEASE HELP"

I'm starting my second cycle height 6foot5 weight 260pds 20% bf i want to cut weight. I got a hold of qv tren 75 & androphen 275 thinking of pinning once a week 1cc of each for 10 weeks.

supps: creatine, fish oil, multi, n.o., liver support, eca, and zma before bed.

pct: liver suport, fish oil, multi, and powerlab post cycle. continuing n.o.pre work out, & creatine post workout.

cardio: every day in am for 30 minutes.

diet:
    5:20am cup coffe then run 30 minutes
    6:10am protein shake, multi, fish oil, liver support & cup of cranberry juice
    8:00am cup of oats, & 3 egg whites w water
    10:00am protein shake w/fiber
    12:00pm turkey, swiss on whole wheat, water,& fish oil, eca, glocosomine w/ msm
    2:00pm protein shake w/ super food mix its a veggie and fruit powder, & fiber
    4:00pm protein bar w/ water
    from 8am-4pm i drink 8 bottles of water 2 of them i use to mix protein
    4:30 pre workout n.o., & amino tab
    6:30 post work out creatine, glutamine, casein shake w/fiber & complex card scoop, and amino tab
    during training i drink at least 2 bottles of water
    8:00pm 6-8oz chicken breast and veggie w/ a cup of cranberry juice.

training split: 3 days on 2 off
    day1 pull: back & bi's
    day2 push: delt's, chest, & tri's
    day3 legs & abs
    with a 10 minute cardio warm up

Please i can use all the help i can get any suggestions on diet training anything pease let me know. Thanks in advance

2. u need to replace 90% of those shakes and protein bars with chicken or ground beef and veggies.

also, 275mg/week of test is very very low, i know ur cutting, but id up the dose higher for the sole purpose of holding on to muscle. as for the tren, if its tren ACE then u HAVE to pin eod...no way around that. if u use the tren u need to also run HCG.

and u also need a SERM for PCT
    •   

3. yeah you definately need clomid and nolva for your pct....if you go with that pct you might never gets the testies going again.

and also if you going for a cut i would start with 30 mins once a day and work my way to 45 mins after a week...then do morning cardio 30 mins and another session after the gym for 30...keep increasing so your body doesnt get used to it and keeps burning fat.

if i do 30 mins a day i wouldnt really loose too much if i was really looking to loose fat i would continually increase cardio times and diet...

4. The tren i have is quality vet trembolona 75 do i have to do eod & how many cc & how much should i take of the androphen. Sorry if they are stupid question just want to do this right. and what dosage do i use of nolva and if u know any sites to get it from. I greatly appreciate your help. as far as diet and cardio consider it done. Thanks again

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-21-2010, 04:12 PM
  2. Replies: 106
    Last Post: 11-07-2008, 05:31 PM
  3. Replies: 144
    Last Post: 01-01-2008, 02:11 PM
  4. First cycle "Epistane" "Phera Plex" HELP
    By Ironmale in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-17-2007, 02:10 AM
  5. Replies: 260