first time user, need guidance

diamondpz

Awards
I'm 5'11'', 185 pounds, and have been lifting consistently for 4 years. I've been researching anabolics for a long time, and have finally decided it was time to take the leap. I have many friends who have taken them and they are leaning towards me taking Sustanon 250, as I am only looking to take one compound instead of stacking, and want it to be an injectible. I am looking to bulk so I can finally get up to my desired weight 200lbs.

I am just wondering if I could get any feedback, is there a better compound to take, do I just need to use nolva for pct and how long should pct be. How much sustanon you guys would suggest taking a week. Basically any feedback would be great, just trying to get another perspective.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Test Enan, Cyp or Sust @ 500mg/week for 10-12 weeks. 4 week PCT consisting of clomid and/or nolva. u'll grow like a weed. just make sure diet and training are on point

diamondpz

Awards
What are the differences between test cyp and test enan?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
they are 2 different esters that regulate the release of the hormone into ur body. they are basically the same exact thing though. id go with whichever is cheaper

diamondpz

Awards
One last question, and this might be kinda stupid,
but if sust comes in a 10ml vile at 250mg/ml would you take two shots a week or one 2ml shot?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
One last question, and this might be kinda stupid,
but if sust comes in a 10ml vile at 250mg/ml would you take two shots a week or one 2ml shot?
either is fine, but most prefer 1ml 2x week for more stable blood levels

lextronics

Awards
i would agree with nosnmiveins on the test cyp or enth, they are very similar it wouldnt really make a big difference for 500mg a week...stay away from the sust your first cycle..

also dont just jump into it...do alllott of research, theres alot of things to know before, during, and after cycle including side effects..

pct should include clomid and nolva

clomid 100/50/50/50
nolva 40/40/20/20

have your diet and training in check and please read up before jumping on cycle...have arimidex on hand incase you get gyno symptoms..