AMTorres' Tren/Epi Log

AMTorres

AMTorres

Awards
  • Established
I started my Tren 5 days ago, but I am just now starting my log.

My Stats:
5'11"
220lbs
18-19% BF

It's been about 3 months since my last PH cycle, I'm looking to gain some lean muscle mass and possible drop a few BF %. I'm trying to get 18" arms "not after a workout," and my max bench to atleast 450(405 current max). On top of my weightlifting, I will be running/cardio 4 days minimum a week. My goal on this cycle is 400g protein/day, minimal fat/carbs(still getting enough)

My current supplementation:

ACL Tren Xtreme
RPN Havoc(epistane)
Jacked (Pre-WO)
Orange Triad (multi/joint support)
Pure fish oil Omega 3 (liquid form)
Wheybolic Xtreme 60 (Post-WO shake and BCAAs)
Muscle Milk Light
Nitro Tech protein
Milk Thistle
Hawthorn Berry
Creatine Mono
Taurine(as needed for pumps)
I have some DCP I might just run with this too
I might be running some Super Cissus RX with this, I'd love to try it, sounds like another great solid product from USP Labs!

Tren dosing(weeks 1-6):
90/90/90/90/90/90

*I was recommended not to go over 90mg on Tren, that's the "sweet" spot, and alot of people start getting gyno flares above 90.

Epi dosing(weeks 3-6):
30/40/50/60

*I'm very unsure of this dosing, it will be more of a trial and error, depending on how my body reacts depends on what dosing I will run it, but I will start it out at 30mgs and go from there.

If anybody is interested I will post macros and meals on here. I think that's everything, if not, I will edit post. Any questions just ask!

wontstop985

wontstop985

Awards
  • Established
sub'd

what is your lifting schedule going to look like?

AMTorres

AMTorres

Awards
  • Established
Day 5:

Tren Dosage: 3 caps(90mg)
Workout: Chest and Back
Weight: 231 +11(from first 5 days)**
Notes: Good workout
Sides: Aggression, but I can control it pretty well
BP: 138/70

**I wasn't completely hydrated when I started my cycle, so I think a few of those pounds gained were straight water weight.

AMTorres

AMTorres

Awards
  • Established
sub'd

what is your lifting schedule going to look like?
Four day rotation

Day 1: Bi's and Tri's
Day 2: Chest and Back
Day 3: Shoulders and Legs
Day 4: Rest
Repeat

Abs every other day and cardio 4 days a week minimum for atleast 1 hour/day

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Epi dosing(weeks 3-6):
30/40/50/60

*I'm very unsure of this dosing, it will be more of a trial and error, depending on how my body reacts depends on what dosing I will run it, but I will start it out at 30mgs and go from there.
That should be good - i just came off of a 30/30/40/40/50/60 epi run about 6 weeks ago. Looking forward to seeing how this shapes up for you - i'm doing a solo tren run in jan and then a tren/epi run after that.

AMTorres

AMTorres

Awards
  • Established
That should be good - i just came off of a 30/30/40/40/50/60 epi run about 6 weeks ago. Looking forward to seeing how this shapes up for you - i'm doing a solo tren run in jan and then a tren/epi run after that.
Is 60 the highest that you are going to be running it at? How were the sides at that dosage? How did you dose them? ex: 5 hours apart, 2pills Every 5 Hrs

What Tren and Epi are you going to be running?

AMTorres

AMTorres

Awards
  • Established
Day 6:

Workout: Cardio
Weight: 234 +3
Sides: Aggression
Notes: BP was 111/78 this morning, so it was probably just raised throughout the day.
BP: 1st 151/78 then minutes later I got 132/60 (stupid handhelds!)

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Is 60 the highest that you are going to be running it at? How were the sides at that dosage? How did you dose them? ex: 5 hours apart, 2pills Every 5 Hrs

What Tren and Epi are you going to be running?
The only thing I noticed was that I was my joints were starting to hurt (lifting too much weight too fast) and the occassional headache (generally lasted 5-10 sec - very brief). Other than that I felt pretty good, no shutdown.

I dosed 3 times per day:
8am - with breakfast
12:45pm - with handful of peanuts
5:30pm - preWO with some PB

@ 30mg I was doing 1, 1, 1
@ 40mg 2, 1, 1
@ 50mg 2, 2, 1
@ 60mg 2, 2, 2

The Tren I'll be running is Finavol by APS (60 pills @ 50mg per pill)
The Epi I'll be running is EFX by Performance Design (90 pills @ 10mg per pill)

AMTorres

AMTorres

Awards
  • Established
The only thing I noticed was that I was my joints were starting to hurt (lifting too much weight too fast) and the occassional headache (generally lasted 5-10 sec - very brief). Other than that I felt pretty good, no shutdown.

I dosed 3 times per day:
8am - with breakfast
12:45pm - with handful of peanuts
5:30pm - preWO with some PB

@ 30mg I was doing 1, 1, 1
@ 40mg 2, 1, 1
@ 50mg 2, 2, 1
@ 60mg 2, 2, 2

The Tren I'll be running is Finavol by APS (60 pills @ 50mg per pill)
The Epi I'll be running is EFX by Performance Design (90 pills @ 10mg per pill)

Was 60mg the "sweet" spot for you, or are you going to try running higher this time? Sounds like a good stack. Are you going to be running the Tren at 100mg the whole time, or are you thinking about running it at 150mg?

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Was 60mg the "sweet" spot for you, or are you going to try running higher this time? Sounds like a good stack. Are you going to be running the Tren at 100mg the whole time, or are you thinking about running it at 150mg?
I just went up to 60 on my first cycle so I could use up the bottles I had and was feeling like I could handle it (and I did) - but i'm not sure how i'm going to dose the epi with the tren. Gotta see how the tren works first.

For my first tren cycle i'll do 50/100/100 and then maybe 150 for a week depending on how everything goes. Just gotta play it by ear.

Then after that tren run it's tren/epi fo sho

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
subbed, i figured i better show up here, to see the show. now i wan to see sum blowin the fuc k up

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
subbed bortha!!! cant wait to see the results... u gonna be posting b4 and after pics?

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
subbed, interested to see the different effects from this compared to your spawn cycle!

jackedandtan1

jackedandtan1

Awards
stubbed man hit that sh*t hard
on the dosing of epi once u get up to 50 or 60mg u should try 30mg pre-workout havoc yeilded some great workouts for me and the tren im sure will give u some str. gains

D

dustin06MR

Awards
hey hey hey! dont forget about me! im in on this one! 60mg of havoc.. and tren sounds like fun!

AMTorres

AMTorres

Awards
  • Established
Thanks everybody for the support! Sorry I haven't been able to get on for a few days, but Im gonna start posting my dailys from here on out!

Sat Sept 26th(Day 11):

Workout: Shoulders
Weight: 238 (+18lbs overall)
Sides: slight agression, has been more controlled than usual. Might start dosing some p5p or 5-HTP
Notes: no BP reading for today, probably about the same. Is anyone interested in my workout/food logs? If so, I will add them in, if not I won't waste the time.

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
Hey i thought about it sum more today, you might wanna look at your sodium vs potassium intake as well, to much salt could add to hypretension.

wontstop985

wontstop985

Awards
  • Established
Thanks everybody for the support! Sorry I haven't been able to get on for a few days, but Im gonna start posting my dailys from here on out!

Sat Sept 26th(Day 11):

Workout: Shoulders
Sides: slight agression, has been more controlled than usual. Might start dosing some p5p or 5-HTP
Notes: no BP reading for today, probably about the same. Is anyone interested in my workout/food logs? If so, I will add them in, if not I won't waste the time.
Damn your weight gain already is insane. I'm seeing the same results really as well - 12 lb's in the first week. I'm thinking about putting a log up for the rest of my cycle since it seems like everybody on AM wants to run an epi/tren stack right now. Also, I'd be interested to see a bit more about your workouts. Has strength begun to kick in yet?

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Four day rotation

Day 1: Bi's and Tri's
Day 2: Chest and Back
Day 3: Shoulders and Legs
Day 4: Rest
Repeat

Abs every other day and cardio 4 days a week minimum for atleast 1 hour/day
What are you doing for cardio?

AMTorres

AMTorres

Awards
  • Established
Hey i thought about it sum more today, you might wanna look at your sodium vs potassium intake as well, to much salt could add to hypretension.
Thanks bro, I will definitely look into that. I just had a convo with my wife about sodium naturally occuring in foods and we don't realize it. I don't add salt to anything but avocados.

AMTorres

AMTorres

Awards
  • Established
Damn your weight gain already is insane. I'm seeing the same results really as well - 12 lb's in the first week. I'm thinking about putting a log up for the rest of my cycle since it seems like everybody on AM wants to run an epi/tren stack right now. Also, I'd be interested to see a bit more about your workouts. Has strength begun to kick in yet?
You definitely need to log it, looking back you will be happy you did, so you can compare these results to your next cycles and so on!

Strength is up a bit, but I think it is takin my tren a while to kick in fully, its more endurance than strength that i'm getting right now. here is my sample workout for tonight. weight isn't 100% accurate but VERY close:

I do supersets

Bi's: Standing Dumbell Curls 50X12 55X10 60X9
Tri's:Skull Crushers 75X12 85X10 95X8(not sure how accurate these are)

Bi's: Reverse preachers(on the 90deg. side) 65X12 65X10 70X8
Tri's: Close grip bench 225X12 225X10 225X9

Bi's: Cable Curls 140X12 145X10 150X8
Tri's: Cable Pushdowns 140X20 150X16 150X14(150 is the rack)

Finishers:
Bicep Curls just killing them to get a crazy pump
Dips until I literally fall off (3 sets of each of these as well)

AMTorres

AMTorres

Awards
  • Established
What are you doing for cardio?
At work I was playing random games for 1-1 1/2 hours mon-thurs. Basketball, soccer, football. Now I'm going to have to do 2 a days at the gym. Just running/stairstepper, maybe lap swim 1 day. (i'm on vacation til next monday) :)

How are things goin josh, long time no see!

AMTorres

AMTorres

Awards
  • Established
BTW tomorrow I will be adding 30mg epi to my stack and updosing from there (RPN Havoc)

N

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
nice man, will be very interested to see how fat lose and strength goes for you. tren ace was absurd in how strong and lean i got, but watch out for gyno and hair loss! I think before and after pics would surprise you! I'm just about to run xtren at 60mg with some test cyp and Hdrol. So particularly interested in how this goes for you.

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
That is fooking crazy 18lbs in 11 days. Well i looks like then acl tren def isnt bunk. I loved my x mass when i was on it.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
So is the majority of the weight gain from Tren just water? Should I expect to look bloated? That's a crazy weight gain!

wontstop985

wontstop985

Awards
  • Established
So is the majority of the weight gain from Tren just water? Should I expect to look bloated? That's a crazy weight gain!
I gained about 12 lbs my first week on tren, so some of it has got to be water. However, I look harder and do not look bloated like I did on p-plex (my face was noticeably bloated looking on p-plex). That's just my subjective experience though.

AMTorres

AMTorres

Awards
  • Established
I feel bloated, my waist went up 1 whole inch! I know this cause I have to tape for BF % at work. I am now up 20lbs (total 240lbs). My muscles feel much harder and I can already see physical size gains.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I gained about 12 lbs my first week on tren, so some of it has got to be water. However, I look harder and do not look bloated like I did on p-plex (my face was noticeably bloated looking on p-plex). That's just my subjective experience though.
I feel bloated, my waist went up 1 whole inch! I know this cause I have to tape for BF % at work. I am now up 20lbs (total 240lbs). My muscles feel much harder and I can already see physical size gains.
Looks like it's all dependent on the user then! Hopefully I won't bloat!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
At work I was playing random games for 1-1 1/2 hours mon-thurs. Basketball, soccer, football. Now I'm going to have to do 2 a days at the gym. Just running/stairstepper, maybe lap swim 1 day. (i'm on vacation til next monday) :)

How are things goin josh, long time no see!
been good, been stuck at 201lbs for some time now. Took a couple days off keto and about to get back into it. Nothing but school and lifting. Been putting off this hdrol cycle still, dunno if I feel ready for it yet still. Got an appointment with my doctor to get some blood work done. Been on keto at least 6 months already so just wanna make sure everything is stil good.

See your doing well, can't wait to see how this cycle turns out for you. Was wondering, are you on a keto diet for this cycle? or just general healthy eating? Also why supp'ing with the taurine?

AMTorres

AMTorres

Awards
  • Established
been good, been stuck at 201lbs for some time now. Took a couple days off keto and about to get back into it. Nothing but school and lifting. Been putting off this hdrol cycle still, dunno if I feel ready for it yet still. Got an appointment with my doctor to get some blood work done. Been on keto at least 6 months already so just wanna make sure everything is stil good.

See your doing well, can't wait to see how this cycle turns out for you. Was wondering, are you on a keto diet for this cycle? or just general healthy eating? Also why supp'ing with the taurine?
Sounds good josh! Did you end up getting married already?? Im eating clean, I think I'm going to go Keto and Clen after this cycle :) I'm interested to know how your blood work goes after being on keto for 6 months, I assume it would be fine.

I actually haven't started using the Taurine yet, but if I get back, calf pumps from the epi I will dose it in.

AMTorres

AMTorres

Awards
  • Established
Wed Sept 30th(Day 15):

Tren Dosage: 90mg
Epi Dosage: 30mg
Workout: Arms (Bi's and Tri's)
Sides: Aggression is ALOT more controllable, now when it runs over me I just get happy cause I can feel the PH runnin through my veins! And my BP go through the roof :(
Notes: BP Reading was 153/70, my at home reader isn't very accurate, i had my bp done a week ago and it was 140/75(at dr's office)

Workout:
Bi's: Standing Barbell Curls 80X16 90X14 100X16
Tri's:Skull Crushers 100X8 100X8 120X6

Bi's: Reverse preachers(on the 90deg. side) 75X14 85X14 90X10
Tri's: Close grip bench 225X12 245X10 265X10

Bi's: Cable Curls 150X14 155X14 155X12
Tri's: Cable Pushdowns 165X20 180X16 200X14

Finishers:
Bicep Curls just killing them to get a crazy pump (2 sets)
Dips (1 set)

AMTorres

AMTorres

Awards
  • Established
Thu Oct 1st(Day 16):

Tren Dosage: 90mg
Epi Dosage: 30mg
Workout: Chest and Back
Weight: 240 (+20lbs overall)
Sides: No sides
Notes: Didn't check my BP today. I love the "ON" feeling!

Workout:
Chest: Flat Bench Dumbells 120X14 125X12 130X10
Back: Bent Over Rows 205X18 225X10 225X9

Chest: Incline Dumbells 100X14 105X12 110X10
Back: Cable Rows 160X18 190X12 200X10

Chest: Decline Dumbell Flyes 60X16 60X14 65X12
Back: Lat Pulldowns (VERY Slow and negatives) 160X12 170X12 180X10

*Can see alot of strength increases and happy with progress so far!

wontstop985

wontstop985

Awards
  • Established
Those numbers are beast! Are some of those PR's? Keep it up!

Guess you're just lucky when it comes to having no sides? My back pumps are f'ing brutal...

AMTorres

AMTorres

Awards
  • Established
Those numbers are beast! Are some of those PR's? Keep it up!

Guess you're just lucky when it comes to having no sides? My back pumps are f'ing brutal...
Ya bro, most of them are PR's! 130 was the highest dumbells we had at that gym, so next chest workout I will be beating that PR for sure!

Not sure if alot of ppl get pumps with tren, but I noticed that alot of ppl seem to get pumps with Epi. Today was only day 2 of Epi so maybe the pumps are still to come :(

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Ya bro, most of them are PR's! 130 was the highest dumbells we had at that gym, so next chest workout I will be beating that PR for sure!

Not sure if alot of ppl get pumps with tren, but I noticed that alot of ppl seem to get pumps with Epi. Today was only day 2 of Epi so maybe the pumps are still to come :(
Get yourself some taurine - that should help. I usually dosed about 3 grams pre and post workout and never had any pumps on epi.

Also make sure you're taking epi with something fatty - methyls are fat soluable

D

dustin06MR

Awards
looking good man. those are some sick numbers! im gonna be running this cycle in the future, so if you get a chance shoot me an email

AMTorres

AMTorres

Awards
  • Established
looking good man. those are some sick numbers! im gonna be running this cycle in the future, so if you get a chance shoot me an email
You running the tren with the epi? Today was my 3rd day on epi, so i dont think it's really even kicked in yet!

AMTorres

AMTorres

Awards
  • Established
Get yourself some taurine - that should help. I usually dosed about 3 grams pre and post workout and never had any pumps on epi.

Also make sure you're taking epi with something fatty - methyls are fat soluable
I was running the taurine the first week or so, but then stopped until I get pumps. I still have it on hand and am ready to start taking it at the first sign of pumps!

My Hawthorne berry finally kicked in! BP 110/70!! That was at 4:30pm not first thing in the morning! It took awhile but my BP is down and I can tell in my body. I hope it stays low because I don't want to stop taking my Pre-WO!

D

dustin06MR

Awards
You running the tren with the epi? Today was my 3rd day on epi, so i dont think it's really even kicked in yet!
yeah, i have 3 options for next cycle provided my packages arrive "safely" im actually gonna make a thread to start planning for it ahead of time and see what other people suggest. ill let you know

AMTorres

AMTorres

Awards
  • Established
yeah, i have 3 options for next cycle provided my packages arrive "safely" im actually gonna make a thread to start planning for it ahead of time and see what other people suggest. ill let you know
Sounds good bro, can't wait to see what you run!

I weighed myself last night and weighed in at 246! but weighed myself this morning and was only at 239, d*mn weight fluctuations!

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Someone is GROWING, nice log man. I think the Epi will hit soon enough, you might also need 40mg.

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good bro, can't wait to see what you run!

I weighed myself last night and weighed in at 246! but weighed myself this morning and was only at 239, d*mn weight fluctuations!
no, it looks like sumone weighted themselves pre HHHHUUUUGGGGGEEEEEEEE dump, and then afterwards, you'l never get an accurate measurment that way, lol

D

dustin06MR

Awards
240 plus huh! damn! so i imagine after every PFT its time to get taped huh? im approaching that status too. depends on if they measure me at 71, or 72 inches. usually 72 but ive gotten a few 71 measurements. Im thinking about running Superdrol next, solo!

AMTorres

AMTorres

Awards
  • Established
no, it looks like sumone weighted themselves pre HHHHUUUUGGGGGEEEEEEEE dump, and then afterwards, you'l never get an accurate measurment that way, lol
FUNNY! I don't understand how I lose damn near 10lbs during sleep!

AMTorres

AMTorres

Awards
  • Established
240 plus huh! damn! so i imagine after every PFT its time to get taped huh? im approaching that status too. depends on if they measure me at 71, or 72 inches. usually 72 but ive gotten a few 71 measurements. Im thinking about running Superdrol next, solo!
Ya, I'm actually dealing with alot of BS right now trying to re-enlist, the SNCO at S-3 is gone for the week and the idiot Sgt there doesn't know how to tape me, I went from 19%-23%BF in a week according to his tape today! Any both were done by training. I starved/dehydrated myself yesterday just to make tape today. It just sucks especially while on cycle. Maybe I'll just wait til PCT to re-enlist, we will see how it goes the next few weeks. I just need to do abs more, I mean well but just doesnt happen!

WHAT IS THE BEST WORKOUT(S) TO GET RID OF LOVE HANDLES?? ANYONE?!?!

D

dustin06MR

Awards
hmmm...Abs are tricky, but in order to get the fat off them there is only one thing you can do... cardio... look at all the Abs i did in my log, and im not going to lie... no 6 pack here. close... but no cigar! i wish they would use a different method of body fat measurement. maybe you could get it professionally done or something. idk, because the method they use is not accurate.