My H drol review...GRR

Cantell

Awards
  • Established
Just got done with my first PH cycle using Hdrol. I did a 6 week cycle.

25-25-50-50-75-75

I gained about 8 pounds, Not alot of size, but look more "cut" and strength is up slightly. However I started PCT and have lost about half of it! My pct is this:

Nolvadex 20-20-10-10
Creatine
Daily V
Protien obvisously.

Maybe I should have thrown a test booster in as well, I guess I know for next time. I plan on a Superdrol cycle this winter, hoping for better gains.

myroslav

Awards
You did lost half of your gains because your PCT is rubbish you should use some Reversitol and activate extreme and some pcs.With that PCT you will keep all of your hard earned gains!

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
How did you do 10mg of H-drol when they are 25mg caps. Not sure how you gaimed much when typically the minimum H-Drol cycle typically consists of 50mg - 75mg with many going up to 100mg.

I like adding a test booster along with nolva to get thing charged up again. I have had good luck with PCS and Drive.

Cantell

Awards
  • Established
You did lost half of your gains because your PCT is rubbish you should use some Reversitol and activate extreme and some pcs.With that PCT you will keep all of your hard earned gains!
Why is it rubbish? I had a serm, and the other basics! What else would I need? Just a natural test booster?

Cantell

Awards
  • Established
So your saying to use reversitol, and active extreme? Arent they both Naty test boosters?

Show me what you would do for a pct, would you include a serm?

myroslav

Awards
So your saying to use reversitol, and active extreme? Arent they both Naty test boosters?

Show me what you would do for a pct, would you include a serm?
i would do pct for h-drol 6 week cycle at 50/50/75/75/75/75 like that:Reversitol 3/2/2/1 with nolvadex 20/20/10/10 and then end of third week start taking Activate Extreme 0/0/0/4/4/4/4 is that solid PCT?

Cantell

Awards
  • Established
Seriously... 25mg?
Well the first like 3 days I did, then 50/75 I did two full bottles in 6 weeks...I made good gains in strenght, and little in size, but def. more defined but now in pct it all going away....:happysad:

Cantell

Awards
  • Established
i would do pct for h-drol 6 week cycle at 50/50/75/75/75/75 like that:Reversitol 3/2/2/1 with nolvadex 20/20/10/10 and then end of third week start taking Activate Extreme 0/0/0/4/4/4/4 is that solid PCT?
What exactly is Reveristol? and Active Extreme, isnt that a cortisol blocker?