H-DROL long cycle???

myroslav

Awards
hi im planning to do my first h-drol cycle.
week 1 -50 mg h-drol
week 2 -50 mg h-drol
week 3 -75 mg h-drol
week 4 -75 mg h-drol
week 5 -50 mg h-drol
week 6 -50 mg h-drol

age.21
height.2 meters
weight.83 kilograms

my diet is:150-200 grams a day of protein
3000-4500 calories a day.

PCT: Nolvadex (tamoxifen citrate) week 1 to 4 at 40/20/20/10-IS IT GOOD PCT OR I NEED SOMETHING ELSE?

How much muscle mass i gonna gain from this cycle with this PCT and how much i gonna keep?

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
no need to taper down man, i have never heard a good argument for why people do this. just run it at 75mg the whole time.

also, nolva is not the best for PCT, clomid works MUCH better in my experience.

myroslav

Awards
no need to taper down man, i have never heard a good argument for why people do this. just run it at 75mg the whole time.

also, nolva is not the best for PCT, clomid works MUCH better in my experience.
allright i gonna run h-drol at 75mg for 6 weeks and then what pct should i run and what dose and how many weeks? just clomid or clomid and nolva.what is the best PCT for h-drol.By the way is it possible to get guno while on H-DROL at 21 or at 18 ? please answer this.thank you

bleedingthrou

bleedingthrou

Awards
Just clomid, chances are youre not gonna get gyno from h-drol especially if youre running proper pct

Vance

Vance

Awards
  • Established
H-drol is pretty mild. You should put on somewhere in the region of maybe 4-6 kg if you push hard at the gym and stick to your diet - be wary of over training.

Alot of how much weight you put on will have to do with your body composition is currently. The mirror is a better judge than the scale most times. If you're sitting at 20% bf at the moment you might find that you actually lose about 5 kg's but the overwhelming majority of it will be fat so the mirror will be much kinder.

Totally agree with the other posters, just run it at 75 for the entire 6 week cycle. If you're going to taper it in any direction taper it up as the cycle goes on.

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
bump on the updates, and I ran Hdrol for 6 weeks, the last few were in the 100mg+ range, I experienced some lethargy but that is the only bad side. So we careful of that

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
are those stats accurate, 6'7" and 183 pounds?

Also spotted a major flaw with the diet, assuming high end range on protein & calories, protein is less than 18% of your calories. You should be aiming closer to 40%. You must be eating a colossal amount of carbs and fat to get your calories up so high while your protein is so low. MORE PROTEIN.

freqtravel

freqtravel

Awards
I would suggest getting your diet right for another 2-3 months and make sure you have that and your workouts down before running a cycle. You are going to waste your $$$ if you don't eat properly.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
hi i did ask that because i am 18 and i have used trenadrol without PCT :zx11pissed: when i was 17!
in your first post you say you're 21, would you like to explain to everyone why you're starting off by lying to us and wasting our time? Not to mention... its against the rules for you to post here...

Now i don't know if you're lying about your stats but who would make up stats to make themselves look skinny enough to slip through a doorcrack... OK what you should do is fix your diet and not do any Hdrol at all.

And don't lie to people that are trying to help you that just pisses me off.

myroslav

Awards
I would suggest getting your diet right for another 2-3 months and make sure you have that and your workouts down before running a cycle. You are going to waste your $$$ if you don't eat properly.
hi does this PCT looks proper pct nolva 30/20/10/10 and Reversitol 2/2/2/2
is it all right to use them together or not?:cheers:

myroslav

Awards
in your first post you say you're 21, would you like to explain to everyone why you're starting off by lying to us and wasting our time? Not to mention... its against the rules for you to post here...

Now i don't know if you're lying about your stats but who would make up stats to make themselves look skinny enough to slip through a doorcrack... OK what you should do is fix your diet and not do any Hdrol at all.

i am really sorry about that im actually 21 and it is true!:cheers:

myroslav

Awards

help me please??????????? with my pct

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
you need to do more research on here and no need to mess with anabolics at your age. you will permanently hurt yourself.