Pre cycle bloodwork *** HELP***
- 09-14-2009, 06:03 PM
- 09-14-2009, 06:13 PM
telll them you are feeling lethargic or something that resembles a side of low Test☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
- 09-17-2009, 08:35 PM
is there anywhere else to go to get it done is basically what I'm asking???
I was just wondering how you guys go about getting the tests done.
where to get it done?
if I can go to a seperate clinic and pay to have it done without a Dr's order.
09-17-2009, 09:35 PM
09-18-2009, 05:50 PM
Shiot man i think i have it easy, my Dr. is a friend so its Kaiser tests for free(no copay) and not just test levels but everything. hope that pre, during, and post cycle bloodwerk, will help me fine tune my cycles
Similar Forum Threads
- By MMMilk in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 04-03-2011, 09:02 PM
- By JLT in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 08-04-2010, 09:41 PM
- By dumbhick3 in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 0Last Post: 11-08-2009, 03:18 PM
- By Travis in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 09-19-2007, 11:43 PM
- By SJA in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 12-31-2004, 04:38 PM