NEXT CYCLE INFO/ADVICE

Status
Not open for further replies.

RICE

Awards
Hey guys:)

so right now i am 6'2 and about 227lbs

I'm planning on running a new cycle in about a month or so but i don't want to put on a ton of noticeable weight lol?? its sounds messed up but i want to kind of keep it on the down low lol ;)

so I'm wondering what stuff i people would suggest i incorporate into this cycle??

i was thinking maybe EQ because it takes a while to make gains mixed with stanzolol depot to get tons of strength and stay lean/dry??

i also have left over epistane and dbol from before

All advice welcome!!

RICE

Awards
lol wow:) straight to the point

my experience with test tells me someone will notice when i put on 10 lbs in a week lol

thanks tho

mmafighter170

mmafighter170

Awards
(dbol and test)
he said he doesnt want to blow up? why would you give this advice?

mmafighter170

mmafighter170

Awards
primo and var are good depending on you bank roll bro var can cost up to 200-400 per 100tabs if its legit, and primo is about 15-20$ per 1mg amp so do the math my brother.
my suggestion is a simple one and old saying "A CYCLE AINT A CYCLE WITHOUT TEST BRO" i would recomend this:
igf-lr3 4wks 5 days on 2 off? option #1
or:
test prop 100mg eod or e3d for 6-12 wks
masteron 100mg eod or e3d same as above
PCT's to follow
this is just a couple options bro thers a million ways to go?
good luck brother

RICE

Awards
i never thought of test p EOD :D thats a good idea actually

thanks dude

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Prop and hdrol would be pretty nice bro

Igf is also a great idea however a safer and less expensive would be nutrient partitioners. Not as effective but do serve its purpose with selective receptor sensitivity

sonicwaste

Awards
Can you quantify your goals please? To me, gaining as little as 5lbs in 1 month is noticeable.

In my experience the only time people suspect you are juicing is when you are bloated. Use an AI all the way throughout, and you shall not have a problem keeping it on the down low.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Dominus Anabolics 18
Cycle Logs 40
Anabolics 7
Anabolics 22
Stopstalking2 Anabolics 11