8 week P-Mag journey

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
The set up:

[On cycle] Oct. 2nd - Nov. 26th

CEL P-Mag 50/75/75/75/75/75/100/100 - (mg/ed)
CEL Td Form 100/100/100/100/100/100/100/100 - (mg/ed)
CEL C.A. 8/8/8/8/8/8/8/8/8/8 - (caps/ed)

[Post cycle] Nov. 27th - Jan. 21st

Clomid 150(day1,2,3)100/100/75/75/75/75/50/50(25 last3) - (mg/ed)
Nolvadex 40/40/20/20 - (mg/ed)
SNS Inhibit-e 25/50/50/50/50/50/50/25 - (mg/ed)
Diesel DTP 8/8/8/8/8/8/8/8 - (caps/ed)
CEL Sup.-C 0/0/100/100/100/100/100/100 - (mg/ed)
SNS L.A. XT 6/6/6/6/6/6/6/6 - (capd/ed)

[Supplements]

ATW Whey Isolate
ATW Whey Conc.
O.N. Casein
Now Foods ADAM
Now Foods SAM-e
Now Foods Super EPA
Now Foods 5-HTP
Now Foods Melatonin
N.P. Bulk BCAA
N.P. Bulk L-Glutamine
Nat. Best Creatine Mono

Diet will remain a clean bulk. Food will be kept whole, as unmodified as possible. Workouts will remain at a high intensity, 45-60 sec. rest between each set with 20 mins moderate cardio after each workout. Sleep will be standardized to 8 hours a night.

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
I'd be interested in thoughts, opinions and suggestions.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I can't comment on the form but everything in the cycle looks good. Your PCT is like, overkill, but that's not a bad thing. I like to do the opposite with my PCT, run clomid the whole time and nolva for the first 2 weeks. But either way i'm sure is good.

Some people might argue with me but IMO i don't like cardio post workout. After a heavy lifting session your body is completely depleted and in need of an immediate influx of calories, first thing after a hard workout is some simple carbs should be consumed as immediately as possible. Next you want to get your high protein meal in with a good amount of carbs, bit more complex carbs this time.

To me doing cardio right after a lifting session is about as catabolic as you can get... You've depleted all the energy reserves and tell your body to keep burning, well if you keep the intensity down it should be mostly fat but I would not want to chance that, sounds way too catabolic.

If i do lifting and cardio in the same day i do it like this. Wake up, carby meal, lift weights, carby meal with a lot of protein, next meal moderate carbs with a lot of protein, then go keto for the next 2-3 meals, then pretty late in the day when I should have burned off all the carbs, do some cardio... at that point you should be keto enough to be burning mostly fat. Oh yeah and 30-40 minutes low intensity HR around 120 is what i'd aim for.
This is what i did on my recomp for my cardio on lifting days and it seemed to work

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
Through my years of training, I've found that 20 mins medium intensity cardio post workout works best for me. With that being said, I can totally see and agree on what your saying, for maximum muscular hypertropical results.

Clomid will be run throughout pct with nolva ran the first 4 weeks.

I take it you have no personal experience with form? I had contemplated using it this cycle and have decided to run it at a low dose to help lean out a bit more.

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
I am having second thoughts as to whether or not run the Form on this cycle of P-mag. Anyone have input?

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
Cycle is staying as planned, Form and all. As of right now, all systems are go.

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
Question:

Is there good reason to start my first week at 50mg and ramp it up to 75 the following week or should I start at 75mg my first week and continue that dose through?

I often wondered the reasoning behind starting low and bumping it up. Is it to get your body used to an exogenous source of hormones?

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
Question:

Is there good reason to start my first week at 50mg and ramp it up to 75 the following week or should I start at 75mg my first week and continue that dose through?

I often wondered the reasoning behind starting low and bumping it up. Is it to get your body used to an exogenous source of hormones?
Any thoughts to the dosing question?