Crit this cycle. Cyclobolan / PPlex / Tren

caliphotog

Awards
What's up? I have previous experience with Epistane, Tren, Cyclobolan, and EQ Plex. This is what I have going on.

Cycle Assist throughout
Week 1-3
Cyclobolan 2 tabs per day (30mg Superdrol/25 mg HDrol total)
PPlex 10/20/20
Week 3-6
PPlex 20/30/30/30
Tren 30/60/90/90

My goals will be to re-comp. Currently 6'1" 189 11% BF. I would like to get to 200-205 at 9%-10% BF. My thoughts are to kick it off nice and strong with the Cyclobolan and start the PPlex since it take a while to kick in. Then drop the Cyclobolan once it has run it's course for 3 weeks and continue the PPlex. Once the Cyclobolan is done I will be adding in the Tren to keep the strength comming and build more lean mass. On my previous Tren run the strength gain was CRAZY! My previous Cyclobolan run really leaned me out and increased cardio. I hope this combo does really well. Thoughts?

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Stacking wayyyyy too many orals. Plus I don't see the point of 25mg of hdrol for 3 wks. Tren at 30 will do nothing.

Consider this
pplex 20/20/30/30/40/40
Tren 90/90/90/120/120/120

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Ohh my fault didn't see that that it was split... Still not a fan of 25mg hdrol seems pointless. But since u have it as a combo would go this way.

Cyclebolan week 1-3
phera 20/20/30/30/30-40/40/40
tren starting wk 4 90/90/90/90

this def needs solid pct due to compounds used and length. I still like my phera tren above better but if u want to use these compounds this makes more seems better. Possibly considering that phera tren run after my current mdrol & pplex run and pct and time off.

caliphotog

Awards
Thanks dude! I was actually reading up on your MDrol/PPlex run and it looks good! Here is the deal... Last time I ran Cyclobolan I was able to up my cardio like crazy! ...and believe it or not I think it may have something to do with that low dose of HDrol that is in there. I also thought that HDrol at that low level was stupid, but it is there and it may have helped so I am using it. Since I am trying to do a recomp and lean out a bit (a problem you don't have LOL) I though the added cardio would be a welcome bonus. I don't think I will be able to up my cardio on pplex/Tren. Maybe... You let me know if you are able to keep up with your cardio on pplex/tren. I am still only on my 2nd day so it would be easy to switch over to your proposed pplex/tren run.

As of now I am liking this idea:
Cyclebolan week 1-3
phera 20/20/30/30/30-40/40/40
tren starting wk 4 90/90/90/90

caliphotog

Awards
Oh also... sorry I should have posted my PCT

Cycle Assist Throughout
Clomid 150/100/50/50
Nolva 20/20/20/20

Still debating adding in a Test Booster and anti-e or cortisol control

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Oh also... sorry I should have posted my PCT

Cycle Assist Throughout
Clomid 150/100/50/50
Nolva 20/20/20/20

Still debating adding in a Test Booster and anti-e or cortisol control
way too much clomid esp with nolva too..
Clomid at most 100, would go 75/50/50/25

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
I have a feeling it's the SD not the hdrol... It takes 2.5 to 3 wks for hdrol to even kick in.

I fo like an AI starting wk 3 then tapered but some disagree. Also like anti cort also at wk 3 of pct, dine with and without and feel it helps maintain gains.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 25
Anabolics 27
Nutrition / Health 14
Anabolics 12
manifesto Anabolics 220