Great OTC epi cycle and pct

fireworks

fireworks

Awards
I pasted this in, so I hope it can be read. This is a great EPI cycle for those that can't find or don't want to use a SERM. Notice how it waits a while after cycle before introducing a Test Booster/AI into PCT since EPI already exhibits anti estrogen effects. You don't want to drop estrogen levels even further coming off cycle and then set yourself up for a major rebound. This has all the bases covered - liver, cort control, Lipids, test, estrogen and gain retention. Not only does the PCT (weeks 5-8) taper in, it also tapers out. Threw in a pretty good working IGF-1 enhancer just for kicks.

WEEK #1 EPI (20 MG), CYCLE SUPPORT (2), ZMA (3)
WEEK #2 EPI (30 MG), CYCLE SUPPORT (2), ZMA (3)
WEEK #3 EPI (30 MG), CYCLE SUPPORT (2), ZMA (3)
WEEK #4 EPI (40 MG), CYCLE SUPPORT (2), ZMA (3) REDUCE XT (CORT)
WEEK #5 CYCLE SUPPORT, POST CYCLE SUPPORT, ZMA, I.B.E. FORMEX (25 MG) REDUCE XT (CORT), HEXEGHEN (IGF-1)
WEEK #6 CYCLE SUPPORT, POST CYCLE SUPPORT, ZMA, I.B.E. FORMEX (50 MG) REDUCE XT (CORT), HEXEGHEN (IGF-1)
WEEK #7 CYCLE SUPPORT, POST CYCLE SUPPORT, ZMA, I.B.E. FORMEX (50 MG) REDUCE XT (CORT), HEXEGHEN (IGF-1)
WEEK #8 CYCLE SUPPORT, POST CYCLE SUPPORT, ZMA, I.B.E. FORMEX (25 MG) REDUCE XT (CORT), HEXEGHEN (IGF-1)

Last edited:
JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bump for other opinions.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Umm of course you would wait until after the cycle to introduce an AI/test booster...

I dont like the idea of an AI right after havoc/epi

just asking for rebound imo

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just found this thread. Was wondering if this would be a useful run. Im planning an epi run in the near future and just trying to get sh!t right.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
How about u try a serm... Epi may be mild on the sides but it still needs one. Don't believe the anti-e effects with it.

Plus run for 5-6 wks... 20mg is a waste...
What I would do:
epi: 30/30/40/40/50/50

pct:
novla and or clomid for 4 wks
AI starting wk 3 of pct, tapered as the wks go and run 2 wks past serm
can also add in ant-cort wk 3 if u like.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How about u try a serm... Epi may be mild on the sides but it still needs one. Don't believe the anti-e effects with it.

Plus run for 5-6 wks... 20mg is a waste...
What I would do:
epi: 30/30/40/40/50/50

pct:
novla and or clomid for 4 wks
AI starting wk 3 of pct, tapered as the wks go and run 2 wks past serm
can also add in ant-cort wk 3 if u like.
Yup, guarantee it will shut you down hard. You might not "feel" like you are shutdown but you will be.

Go with a serm, test booster, and cort control product if you want an all around well rounded PCT

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
my 2 bottles of epi just came yesterday...
I am going to load 10 days with cycle support and will be running it at 20/30/30/40/40

I was going to order my clomid today along with the support supps i will need.

As for a test booster i hear sooo many different opinions so what is TRULY the most effective test booster for coming off an epi cycle??

As for AI I currently have a bottle of CEL formestane and will start in week 3 of pct like ppl suggest.

I have a bottle of lean xtreme for cort control but when should i start that??

Last is there anything else I should need and are there any better products that you all would suggest other than what I mentioned i will be using?

Thanks for any help:)

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
my 2 bottles of epi just came yesterday...
I am going to load 10 days with cycle support and will be running it at 20/30/30/40/40

I was going to order my clomid today along with the support supps i will need.

As for a test booster i hear sooo many different opinions so what is TRULY the most effective test booster for coming off an epi cycle??

As for AI I currently have a bottle of CEL formestane and will start in week 3 of pct like ppl suggest.

I have a bottle of lean xtreme for cort control but when should i start that??

Last is there anything else I should need and are there any better products that you all would suggest other than what I mentioned i will be using?

Thanks for any help:)
did u just nit read my post... Explained it all for u. Start at 30, 20mg is just a wasted wk.

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
did u just nit read my post... Explained it all for u. Start at 30, 20mg is just a wasted wk.
yes i read your post but this will be my first PH ever so I figured 20 would suffice for week one to asses tolerance....With that in mind do you still say 30?

Also how about my pct??? that is my main concern right now!!

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
yes i read your post but this will be my first PH ever so I figured 20 would suffice for week one to asses tolerance....With that in mind do you still say 30?

Also how about my pct??? that is my main concern right now!!
yes still say 30.

Prob want to go 30/30/30/40/40.

Pct is layedout in my abonve post.

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
yes still say 30.

Prob want to go 30/30/30/40/40.

Pct is layedout in my abonve post.
Thanks, that is what I'll do then..As for AI what is a good one you recommend? formex or CEL formestane??

For cort control would lean xtreme be a good one or is there better?

And last do I need a test booster with PCT or will clomid suffice, If so what is the absolute best T booster out there for recovering from an epi cycle?

If you or anyone can answer those questions I would be greatful:)

Thanks

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Haven't used those AIs... Usually use novladex xt.

Lean xtreme is fine.

U really don't need a test booster but can throw it in wk 3 with the AI and lean xtreme. DTH, activate xtreme, may want to look at AI stuff with PCT support with there new test booster testopro.