1T/4AD Transdermal, m5aa

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. great thread candle...exactly what I was looking for...this is the exact cycle I want to run. Couple questions...

1. Why didnt you go with a transdermal for both 4ad "AND" 1 test? as I really want to do 1test transdermally.

2. what product did you use for the m5aa?

3. and at what dosages were all these at, and for how many weeks? I think I may just follow whatever you did. think you can help me plan this cycle?

2. 1. Well the 4AD helps to keep the libido up while on cycle and is a great compound. I love the stuff and so does my girl...lol (when I take it that is). I chose transdermal because I brew everything myself and I had seen good results from other bros.

2. Mix 0.5g M%-aa & 49.5ml of PEG-400. Heat and shake. You have 50ml @ 10mg/ml.

3. The dosage and absorbance is outlined on the first page of this thread. I ran it for 4 weeks.

Feel free to PM me if ya need any help or have any questions. Remeber that your diet will determine the outcome of your program.
    •   

3. why did you only take the m5aa on training days, arent you supposed to take PH's everyday throughout the cycle, regardless of days off. Also how many weeks did you run this at?

and could you explain this to me...

Transdermal 1T/4AD (1:1 ratio at 6g each)
    Breakdown:
    8.57ml/day = 429mg/day
    Absorbance will be in the range of 128.57- 214.29mg/day

I understand thst transdermals have a 30-40% absorbtion rate,but....also did you take 429mg of both 1 test and 4ad? exactly? how do you get to those exact numbers, im a bit confused.

could you give me an example of how a day would look for you, ie. wake up-shower-sqiurts 1t on chest, take 30mg m5aa, 12 hours later.....etc. and give the exact dosages. I would really appreciate it.

4. I am thinking...
    30mg M5aa all 4 weeks
    300mg 1test week 1, 400mg week 2, 500mg week 3 & 4
    400mg 4AD week 1,500mg week 2, 600mg week 3 & 4

40mg nolvadex 2 weeks
    20mg nolvadex 2weeks

and I will look into the milk thistle for pct also.

only other supps Ill be taking is clebutrx or lipo 6 throughout, and maybe creatine during pct.

what do you think?

5. Quote Originally Posted by sugashane
    why did you only take the m5aa on training days, arent you supposed to take PH's everyday throughout the cycle, regardless of days off. Also how many weeks did you run this at?
    M5aa is different than other PH's. It is only used pre wo. I ran it for all 8 weeks. That includes PCT.
    Quote Originally Posted by sugashane
    and could you explain this to me...

Transdermal 1T/4AD (1:1 ratio at 6g each)
    Breakdown:
    8.57ml/day = 429mg/day
    Absorbance will be in the range of 128.57- 214.29mg/day

I understand thst transdermals have a 30-40% absorbtion rate,but....also did you take 429mg of both 1 test and 4ad? exactly? how do you get to those exact numbers, im a bit confused.
    ok, I put 6g of 4AD & 6g of 1T (for a total of 12g) in 240 ml of transdermal.

12/240=0.05g/ml . I ran it for 4 weeks=28days. 240/28=8.57ml/day.

8.57ml/day=429mg/day (214.5mg of 1T & 214.5mg of 4AD).

Of that 128.57- 214.29mg/day was absorbed (64.28mg- 107.14mg of 1T & the same for 4AD)

Hope that helps.
    Quote Originally Posted by sugashane
    could you give me an example of how a day would look for you, ie. wake up-shower-sqiurts 1t on chest, take 30mg m5aa, 12 hours later.....etc. and give the exact dosages. I would really appreciate it.
    Well the spray bottle I used sprayed 1ml/spray. So my day looked like:

Morning: 2.5 sprays. 5AM
    Morning: 2 Sprays. 9AM
    Afternoon: 2 Sprays. 1PM
    After Shower: 2 Sprays. 5PM

I chose 5PM as the last because the stuff kind of hypes you up.

6. you can run the m5aa that long...8 weeks?

7. I'm not sure how long others are running it. I just used it because I had it.

8. ya m5aa a lot of people take preworkout since i've heard it's half-life is very short.. effects last only like 1 hour..

9. Quote Originally Posted by propho
    ya m5aa a lot of people take preworkout since i've heard it's half-life is very short.. effects last only like 1 hour..
    so I shouldnt take it on days I dont work out, and how long before I work out? a half hour maybe, and all 30mg at once?

10. Quote Originally Posted by sugashane
    so I shouldnt take it on days I dont work out, and how long before I work out? a half hour maybe, and all 30mg at once?
    30min-1hr before wo is good. Start out at 30mg and go up if you don't feel it working.
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by candle25
    30min-1hr before wo is good. Start out at 30mg and go up if you don't feel it working.
    how high can I go up? I thought anymore than 30mg was a no-no.

12. Well what I have seen is that either it is simmilar to creatine where some people are responsive to it and others aren't, or the dose needs to be raised for people with more body weight. I had a few people test it for me. Subject 1 was 190lbs and 20yrs old. At 30mg he hardly felt anything (although I think he was expecting too much). Subject 2 was 230lbs and 39yrs old. He said that he could tell a difference at 30mg but raised it to 40mg and got better results. I personaly went with 30mg, but I only weigh 180lbs. Sledge would be a good person to talk to about this. Try PMing him or search to se what you can find on the topic. The aformentioned testes were just something that I did.

13. You ran the M5aa during pct...did that not affect your recovery at all?

14. that's what I was wondering.. well when I think about it isn't M5AA a precursor to DHT? and not anything that would effect testosterone levels? I don't see why it couldn't be run through pct.. but I am probably wrong.. I think I asked this before..

as for me taking 40mgs it's only because the caps are 20mgs a piece.. 30 would likely do it for me =P but the bottle does state do not take more than 40mgs a day.. so i'm still following instructions =P

15. As far as I could tell the m5aa had no effect on my recovory. I was taking alot of nolva though. I had no blood work done so anyhting I could contribute regarding m5aa & PCT would be purely opinion. If it had any effect it wasn't noticable.

16. Hey Candle, good job on the cut in body fat. From 16% down to the single digits! That's my goal either by mid-summer, or next year. I just need to decide what I want.

17. Thanks bro. Cutting is the easy part of bodybuilding for me. It is bulking that is difficult. I'm really fighting genetics to be bigger. Now that I have a better understanding of diet and the biochemical functions of the body I think I'll see much better progress.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-14-2006, 04:59 PM
  2. Blown V2: 1T/4AD/M5AA
    By Blown in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-09-2005, 01:53 PM
  3. 1T/4AD/4OHT Transdermal Cycle Impressions
    By Syr in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 02-03-2005, 07:42 PM
  4. RRAdam final stats 1t/4ad/4oht m5aa