WUZ LOOKING FOR THE BEST CUTTING CYCLE, AND COMPOUNDS

ANAVAR,WINNY,CLEN,OR HDROL,

GUESS KINDA LOOKING FOR A CUTTING/RECOMP

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
what, you're 6'0 165 and need to cut? really?

BEST CUTTING CYCLE... ok here's my opinion

8 weeks test prop 100mg ed, 50mg tren ace ed, 60mg anavar ed, ramp T3 up and down, keto diet, do cardio EVERYDAY and lift 4x a week.

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
cutting cycle is for buddy, that wuz looking to run one, not me. just looking for something better than winny's. Maybe a furazadrol/epi?(yes, i know fuazadrol is a winny clone)

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
cutting cycle is for buddy, that wuz looking to run one, not me. just looking for something better than winny's. Maybe a furazadrol/epi?(yes, i know fuazadrol is a winny clone)
It is not a winny clone. Similar effects but nit cost effective due to high dose that needs to be run.

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
are you refering to Winztrol? i know you have to take a s hit load of this, to get any effects. But as far as orals go, which compound would provide the closest results?

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
true Winny, Winstrol (Stanozolol) = 17beta-Hydroxy-17-methyl-5alpha-androstano[3,2-c]pyrazole

furazadrol is 5a-androstano[2,3-c] furazan-17b-tetrahydropyranol this is an clone of a product called Ortasan-A... very similar to winstrol and often clones have been labeled this way... but as you can see one major difference is true winny is a methyl.

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
ok theres a winny x formula, he wuz looking into, looks to be a methyl compound(i think)it reads:

3, BETA-HYDROXY,ETIOALLOCHOLAN-5-ENE-17-ONE
3-(1H-INDOL-3-YLMETHYL)-1H-INDOLE
1,3,7-TRIMETHYL-1H-PURINE-2,6(3H,7H)-DIONE
AND ITS A 60MG CAPS

FIRST LINE ALOMST LOOKS LIKE A PHERA, AFTER THE BETA-HYDROXY

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
ok futher research yeilded this

3, BETA-HYDROXY,ETIOALLOCHOLAN-5-ENE-17-ONE = DHEA

3-(1H-INDOL-3-YLMETHYL)-1H-INDOLE = DIM

1,3,7-TRIMETHYL-1H-PURINE-2,6(3H,7H)-DIONE = CAFFINE

power36

Awards
What about anavar, primobolan, run at moderate/high dosages, with clen 2 weeks on 2 weeks off part of the cycle? 12 weeks total. Novladex for PCT. Any thoughts?