my decabolen cycle

nchags416

Awards
Im 25 years old 6,2 200 lbs. I have been working out since I graduated highschool and could never really seem to put on weight. Ive been some resaerch and this is what my cycle will look like. Is that a good enough pct.Im looking to put on a dry 10 lbs.

-decabolen at 20mg a day or 3 weeks, 1 pill in the morning and 1 at night.
-liver armor by ctd labs
-centrum multi vitamin (should i step it up to to animal pack?)
-cytogainer 1 serving postworkout and 1 at night
-whey protein 1 serving in the morning
-preworkout noshotgun
-l glutamine

PCT

-nolva 4 weeks at 40/30/20/20
-anabolic extreme pct
-noshotgun
-l glutamine
-liver armor

js2sbr

Awards
Is this the CTD Decabolen? If so some notes from my cycle to help you out.

1. One (1) Capsule is 5mg SD, 5mg PP, 25mg H-drol. So the dosing as labeled on the bottle for two (2) capsules is 10mg SD, 10mg PP, 50mg H-drol.

2. This is a triple methyl. You may want to run some CEL Cycle Assist as well for the Hawthorne Berry and a little bit more Milk Thistle (in addition to Liver Armor.) The goal here is to not thrash your liver.

3. Creatine. I used Axis CEE on cycle. Will probably switch to a Kre-Alk version soon to test before my next cycle.

4. EAT! I can't stress this enough. Get the 1.5 grams per pound while on. Carbs aren't as big of an enemy with this stuff. I didn't have any issues until pct and and off cycle.

5. During pct, use something for cortisol control. My wife noticed how tight my midsection was without doing abwork during my cycle, but always points out my love handles now (which I never had in my life!) I work for a company that is a pressure cooker and the whole out of balance nature of pct didn't help matters. So do run a cort blocker in pct.

6. Throw in BCAA tabs. You will probably have this in your protein drinks, but taking extra should also help fight catabolism.

7. Add fish oil and garlic supps.

8. Some people say ZMA for better sleep.

9. REST!

I went up 15lbs on my cycle and still keeping my gains 2 months after. Best of luck to you.