Hdrol stacked with SUPERDROL? :mischievous:

Cantell

Awards
  • Established
Hdrol stacked with SUPERDROL?

Ok, currently on HDROL doing it for 6 weeks, 50-50-75-75-75-75.

I was thinking of adding Superdrol in the last 3 weeks. But, is that a bad idea? Would it have been better to run it in the FIRST 3 weeks vs the LAST 3 weeks?

My pct is: nolva, 20-20-10-10, cycle support, creatine, and daily V.

Not sure if ill do a nat. test booster

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
The no just go with hdrol... Mdrol Is very potent and not a good choice for your first few cycles.

Cantell

Awards
  • Established
yea, well what are the differences? I mean gain wise, I know SD is methylated and hdrol isnt. What kind of gain comparison is there?

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
yea, well what are the differences? I mean gain wise, I know SD is methylated and hdrol isnt. What kind of gain comparison is there?
Both are methylated! U def need to do some more research buddy

MK9

MK9

Awards
  • Established
I would hold off using any of these compounds until you are at least 25, and in that time you will get big, strong, and train smarter. Read and learn from the experience of others because the cons outweigh the pros in what you plan on doing.
1. Both compounds being methylated will cause a strain on your liver. Your liver works 24/7 it wasnt placed there to metabolize ph's. It does alot of work, and you only have one.
2. Reach your maximum potential naturally and when you hit a wall, revise your training program and set another realistic, achievable goal.

Ultimately you are going to do what you want, and I would not stack both, stick to HDrol if you have already started. Dont be greedy, thats how people go down.
MK9

Cantell

Awards
  • Established
Yes, I have already started it, I am about 3 weeks in. Havent seen much gains yet, that why I was considering stacking it with the SD.

Cantell

Awards
  • Established
Sorry, I knew that, I ment, that hdrol isnt suppose to cause estrogen related sides (aromatize)

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
superdrol has lots of sides. you should not run something that brutal stacked the first time because when you experience the side effects or if you have any issues you won't know which steroid caused it and then you won't know how to approach fixing it. you should really wait till you are older or you can limit yourself for the rest of your life. either way though, dont stack them and if you must do another cycle wait at least 3 times as long as the cycle was that you are on now. no reason to **** with the chemicals in your body that allow you to get it up.....

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Yes, I have already started it, I am about 3 weeks in. Havent seen much gains yet, that why I was considering stacking it with the SD.
It really takes 2-2.5 weeks to kick in.... Never found the gains some people get. I get a awesome recomp effect with it, mild increase in strength and crazy vascular response.

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
Sorry have to ask dude, are you using hdrol , or another halo clone, or is it gasparis liquidgels? lol