6 Week Ascension (Tatro's Unsponsored Epistane Log)

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
Let's cut to the chase shall we?

Preload

-Hawthorn Berry
-Omega 3's (I take these every day anyways)

On Cycle

-Epistane: 30/30/40/40/50/50*
-M1-D: 5 caps ED (until opened bottle is finished)
-Receptor: 3 caps ED
-CLA: 3-5 grams ED
-ON 100% Whey Protien
-Preloaded Supps
-Nolva and Taurine on-hand

*may up the dose here to 60mg depending on how I feel.

Post-cycle Therapy

-Clomid: 50/50**/25/25
-Formex: 0/0/75/50/50/25
-Lean Xtreme: 0/0/3/3/3/3
-AMPlified Creatine 189: 2-4 caps ED
-ON 100% Whey Protien
-CLA: 3-5grams ED
-Preloaded Supps + Milk Thistle or Liver Cleanse
-Co-Q 10

**May drop the dose to 25mg here depending...

Goals

-Gain 6-10 quality lbs of muscle, loose 2-3% bf, increase vascularity and strength. This will be as clean a bulk as I can make it. If I start gaining to much weight or retaining to much I will drop cals to at or below maintainance.

**On a side note, I will be using Unreal's method of administering orals before I go to the gym. Doses taken just before gym time will be emptied into a shot glass and taken with a serving of olive oil, otherwise caps will be swallowed whole.

Let's Dance Bit*ch :party:

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
Reserved for conclusions/final thoughts/wrap-up.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
**On a side note, I will be using Unreal's method of administering orals before I go to the gym. Doses taken just before gym time will be emptied into a shot glass and taken with a serving of olive oil, otherwise caps will be swallowed whole.
Damn man, that's really interesting i've never thought of that. Very good idea. I am going to try this with a dose later this afternoon.

xx Zues xx

xx Zues xx

Awards
  • Established
Subbed , i have to say the presentation of the log is well done. Good Work.

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
Damn man, that's really interesting i've never thought of that. Very good idea. I am going to try this with a dose later this afternoon.
As far as the "happy effect" of epistane I certainly felt that after this dose yesterday :)

Subbed , i have to say the presentation of the log is well done. Good Work.
Thanks man, good to see you following along.

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
Day 1 (8/15)
Starting weight: 183 lbs
Total dosage: 30mg (epi)

Obviously only being the first day (yesterday) there isn't much to report. Morning workout was good, pump was decent although nothing out of the ordinary. The one thing I did notice was the amount of energy and uplift in mood from the 20mg dose about an hour before I went to the gym. Diet could have been better but I was at my dad's race all day so I couldn't eat much until we finished (after 10:30 pm) I feel a little water retention too, but I know its from being out in the hot ass sun all day and drinking water continusouly, while only having to pi*ss once.

jackedandtan1

jackedandtan1

Awards
other that awsome way to dose the orals ive never heard of before i wanna see how those gains keep coming with that dose up to 50 mg ill be following

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
other that awsome way to dose the orals ive never heard of before i wanna see how those gains keep coming with that dose up to 50 mg ill be following
My gains have been great and I just finished a week of 60mg

Rivethead

Rivethead

Awards
gonna sub this one aswell, i ran a similar cycle about a year and a half ago and had great results.

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
Glad to see everyone jumping on. Today was an off day so not much to post. Energy was solid throughout the day. still holding onto some water from yesterday, though diet was much better today. I'll be hitting the gym tomorrow after work so I'll most likely post up after I get back from the gym. Thanks again to everyone who's paying attention. This cycle should be fun.

jackedandtan1

jackedandtan1

Awards
50 and 60 i wish i could go that high but at 160 i think it would hurt 40 is my spot im going to be logging a epi tren cycle 2nd monday of next month hope u guys follow that

can i ask y your taking the m1-d=DHEA unless its the old stuff

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
50 and 60 i wish i could go that high but at 160 i think it would hurt 40 is my spot im going to be logging a epi tren cycle 2nd monday of next month hope u guys follow that

can i ask y your taking the m1-d=DHEA unless its the old stuff
log it!!!!

why Im taking DHEA? my cortisol was out of whack coming off of ECY, have no idea why

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
interesting, i've always taken my orals with 8 omega 3-6-9s for the same reason. i've heard that drinking pure grapefruit juice also helps absorption.

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
Day 3 (8/17)
Dose: 30mg epi

Workout went really well. Had alot of intensity and pumps were great. Workout was bi's, chest, and some ab work at the end. My libido has been through the roof since day two. I was a little lethargic all day, but it was due to a lack of sleep the night before. As long as I get in eight hours I'm ok, but i got 6 or so and it really showed until I hit the gym. Not much change in the way of phisique, however I would say my muscles feel a little harder. Obviously though, I don't expect much after only 3 days. Haven't weighed in as I try not to rely on scales (too many variables can effect weight) to much, but I will do so again soon.

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
Day 4 (8/18)
Dosage: 30mg (epi)

So I weighed myself at the gym to see if my home scale is accurate and turns out its not lol. its like 10 lbs lite. so post workout, fully clothed I weighed in at 194. This will be my new starting point, and changes the purpose of the cycle. I'll tune my diet to more of a recomp style and go from there. Tonight was tris and legs. Workout was amazing. Strength feels like its up, endurance definitely is, intensity was fantastic and pump was decent.

Tonight's numbers:

bar dips: 3 sets of 10 (body weight)
lunges: 35lb plate in each hand - 2 sets X 15 reps
Rope pulldown: 10x60, 10x70, 10x80
Leg press: 12x360, 10x540, 8x720
Calf extensions (on leg press machine): 20x360, 20x540, 20x720
Seated Tri ext (db): 10x60, 10x70, 10x75
Hamstring curls: 12x100, 10x110, 8x120
Seated dips: 12x140, 12x140, 12x160

Hamstring curls felt a little wierd. I had knee surgery a while back and it didn't like the motion very much. Other than that workout was great.

jackedandtan1

jackedandtan1

Awards
log it!!!!

why Im taking DHEA? my cortisol was out of whack coming off of ECY, have no idea why
well i was asking ktatro1 on the top of this log he says hes talking M1-D=DHEA just wondering y he was talking that while on cycle

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
sorry been kinda out of it for a minute. Yesterday I wasn't feeling that good so i just came home and rested after work. I feel much better today and will be hitting the gym this afternoon. Energy, and mood (aside from yesterday) has been solid. I have noticed a slight increase in irritability. No aggression unless i'm in the gym but it doesn't take me as much to get pissed off. My waiste is starting to slim out, vascularity is slightly up even while not working out, and muscles are a bit harder. I'll post again tonight after the gym and cardio. Sorry about the delay.

As for taking the M1D, I actaully responded really well to this the first time I took it and some left over, so I was just getting rid of the bottle basically. It shouldn't hurt gains at all so I figured why not.

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
Gym and cardio were decent tonight. Energy was a tad bit lower as cals were down today. Anything I ate was almost forced. Still in the gym I noticed my endurance was up and rest periods were going down. Strength is up slightly over the last gym visit, but just slightly. Decent pump today, nothin special. Cardio consisted of about an hour's worth of swimming + legwork (water polo practice) before lifting and then 15 minutes of interval training on the eliptical after lifting. Mood was pretty good all day and energy was better than expected, even with the shortage of cals. Obviously this only being the first week I don't expect much out of it at all. Hopefully by next week and week three things should really fly into 6th gear and become more noticable and prominent. Definitely can't complain to this point though.

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
Day 8

Good and bad. Bad first: I went to go to the gym today after work, and they were closed :(. I was thoroughly pissed. What kind of gym closes at 7 PM? Anyways, onto the good. Not sure if day 8 is the magic number or what but I felt amazing today. Mood was great all day (minus the gym mishap). I noticed my muscles are considerably harder, skin feels tighter, energy was high all day, muscles look fuller all the time, and vascularity is improving. Another reason I know its starting to take effect is when I did have the gym mishap, I felt like driving my car through the front of the building (rage is an understatement). So I came home and utilized "The perfect push-up" (my dad bought them) as best I could. The pump I got out of 4 sets of push-ups was unreal. Honestly one of the biggest pumps I've ever had. Endurance was way up. I alternated ab sets with push-up sets and did so with little rest and it was almost too easy. I will be at the gym tomorrow as I don't have to work, so I'll make a further assessment then, but if tomorrow is anything like today, I can't waite.

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
Day 9 (8/24)

Gyme experience was incredible. Biggest pump I have ever experienced. Ever. Strength is definitely going up, intensity was through the rough. Vascularity is still improving, and stomach and waiste is still continuing to slim. Skin is getting tighter and muscles are constantly more full. No sides to report yet. Tris and chest this go round.

Numbers:

Dips (bodyweight only): 12,12,12 (up two reps each set. with ease)
Skullcrushers: 75x10,8,6
Iso-lateral super incline: 140x10, 180x8, 200x6
Single-arm tricep cable pulldown: 35x12, 40x10, 45x8
Cable crossovers: 40x10, 45x8, 50x6 (each arm)
Seated db tricep extension: 80x8, 80x6 (up 5lbs)
Bench press (hammer): 200x6, 250x2 (up reps - previous ORM was 250 on bench, hit 2 reps on it last night)

Finished workout with abs. One of the best workouts in a long time. The epi has definitely kicked in. I can't waite for 40 and 50mg (possible 60).

Day 10 (8/25)

No workout today. Between school, work and helping my dad out with our race car I just didn't find the time. Tomorrow will be back/legs or something/legs not sure yet. Mood was fantastic all day and energy was high even with the lack of sleep I got. Muscles seem to be getting harder and fuller by the day. Will weigh in at the gym tomorrow to see what weight is at. Hopefully it's still around 194 as I started. Remember, I changed the goal around once I realized my scale at home was way off. Wouldn't be upset with a couple lbs of weight though as I am still leaning out.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Sounds like that's going real well. When I pulsed Epi i got a 24/7 pump, even tho i pulsed it 3x a week, my vascularity and feeling of a pump were always there. Sounds like you're in store for some good ****... and when you get that dose up to 50, and take 30 preworkout, watch out! :D

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
Yea I'm hopin the vascualrity will start getting a little more pronounced. I've never been a vascular person at all, and there starting to show up all over my arms. Nice fullness all day long to the muscles, while still hard as f*uck when flexed.

jackedandtan1

jackedandtan1

Awards
good your going to have a good cycle epi does give that 'on' experiance all the time i really enjoyed it

Jesse80

Awards
looking good
can't wait to see how this works for you

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
Been really busy with school but I'll give a quick update. Today is the last day at 30mgs of epi. Tomorrow is the start of week 3, and thusly 40mgs ED. Everything is still goin strong. Last time in the gym I PR'd on my leg press. Got up to 6x810 (+90lbs). workouts are still very solid and pump is incredible. Overall mood is happy almost constantly, unless someone aggrivates me, then it escalates quickly. Last time I weighed in at the gym I was 193lbs (-1lbs) post WO, so I'm going to start increasing calories. Recomp seems to becoming along nicely. Leaner yet fuller. Vascularity becoming more apparant throughout my body and agression in the gym is unreal. Aight...gotta go hit up my O-chem class. Peace for now :)

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
Been really busy with school but I'll give a quick update. Today is the last day at 30mgs of epi. Tomorrow is the start of week 3, and thusly 40mgs ED. Everything is still goin strong. Last time in the gym I PR'd on my leg press. Got up to 6x810 (+90lbs). workouts are still very solid and pump is incredible. Overall mood is happy almost constantly, unless someone aggrivates me, then it escalates quickly. Last time I weighed in at the gym I was 193lbs (-1lbs) post WO, so I'm going to start increasing calories. Recomp seems to becoming along nicely. Leaner yet fuller. Vascularity becoming more apparant throughout my body and agression in the gym is unreal. Aight...gotta go hit up my O-chem class. Peace for now :)
sounds good man, keep it up, dont go overboard on the cals btw...

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
sounds good man, keep it up, dont go overboard on the cals btw...
Yea I'm still trying to find the right spot. I was below maintainance for the amount of work I was doing. I'm gonna cut back a little on the cardio and increase cals slightly until I can find the even spot. I'm excited to bump it to 40mg. From everything I've read epi really starts to kick in week 3-4 as well. I'm hitting the gym late tonight so I'll probably provide an update tomorrow or sunday.

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
Been at 40mgs 2 days now and still feel good. No sides to report. Strength is still increasing every workout it seems. I put up 290x3 on the hammer strength horizontal bench. I'll post what has increased thus far overall. The total increase in weight will be followed by the total weight lifted and number of reps done on that particular set.

Leg press: +90lbs (810x6)
Seated db tricep ext: +15lbs (85x6)
Hammer strength horizontal bench: +40lbs and reps (290x3)
One arm cable tricep extensions: +10lbs (60x8)
Cable crossovers: +10lbs (70x4)

This is all i can think of currently. Hard to judge on calves as I can do the whole machine on calf raises :). I'll edit this post if there is anything else I can think of.

wontstop985

wontstop985

Awards
  • Established
looks like youre getting some great strength gains already, hopefully strength keeps climbing. gained some mass yet?

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
Day 16
Dosage: Epi - 40mgs

Went to the lake and did some exhausting tubing yesterday. Had a fuc*king blast, back and rotator cuffs are slightly sore/tired. Quick gym session today. Strength still increasing. On a side note, elbows starting to get dry. Hurt after the gym today, upping fish oils and glucosamine. Did arms and shoulders mainly.

#s:

Seated shoulder press (DB): 60x10x8x6 (60 each arm)
DB curls: 35x8, 35x6, 40x4
Seated EZ bar curls: 75x8, 75x6, 75x4
EZ bar bent deltoid row: 65x10, 75x8, 85x6
Rope pulldown tri extension: 60x10, 70x8, 80x6
Cable crossover: 60x10, 70x6, 80x4 (+10lbs)
Pushups(raised feet): 2 sets 25 reps each, elbows tucked in to target tris.

Not a bad workout, great pump, decent agression and determination. Other than dry elbows no sides to report. A little tired so I didn't feel I was "attacking" the gym like I normally do. Yesterday was a little draining though so it didn't surprise me. Overall a good workout, and should be sore over the next 48 hours :).

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
looks like youre getting some great strength gains already, hopefully strength keeps climbing. gained some mass yet?
Definitely gaining mass, but restricted as my cals are controlled. My muscles are fuller and bigger, but im leaning out. Scale wouldn't say so but the mirror smiles back me every day :laugh2:

jackedandtan1

jackedandtan1

Awards
im a mirror guy to but i hate looking in one and looking good then going to another and looking smaller just me tho

xx Zues xx

xx Zues xx

Awards
  • Established
im a mirror guy to but i hate looking in one and looking good then going to another and looking smaller just me tho
No its not just you, i notice gym mirrors are slightly different to non gym mirrors lol.

Anything to report Tatro? Hope your good.

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
Day 19
Dosage (Epi): 40mg

Gym was great tonight. Intensity and pumps were great. Joints feeling better. I think they just needed a little time to adjust to the dosing. Strength is still increasing and libido seems to be as well lol.

Chest/arms tonight.

Biceps
Seated curls (hammer strength): 60x12, 70x10, 90x6
Preacher Curls: 80x10, 90x8, 110x4
Standing cable curls (bar handle): 80x12, 90x10, 110x8

Triceps
Dips(bodyweight): 15, 15, 15 (+3 reps/set)
Tricep pulldown (rope handle): 70x10, 80x8, 90x6 (+10lbs)
Skullcrushers: 85x8,6,4 (+10lbs)
Single arm cable extensions: 60x10, 70x8, 80x6

Chest
Hammer Str. Horizontal Bench: 200x10, 250x8, 290x4 (+1 rep)
Iso-lateral Incline Press: 180x10, 200x6, 220x4
Cable Cross-overs: 70x8, 80x6, 90x4

On a side not my post-workout weigh in was back up to 194 so I regained the 2 lbs I lost. I'm gonna continue with the higher calories to cleanly gain. I want to see if i can gain 4-6 more lbs before I start PCT.

Antonek

Awards
could you please give me sample of your diet?
what do u eat at breakfast, how many carbs, dinner, etc, ?

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Looks like a good workout brother - keep pushing, eat big, and the gains will come!

Antonek

Awards
could you give me sample of your diet,

what du u eat during day, how many meals, carbs, proteins, etc ??

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
Looks like a good workout brother - keep pushing, eat big, and the gains will come!
Thanks man. The intensity and endurance in the gym is fantastic. I'm falling more in love with this compound every day.

could you give me sample of your diet,

what du u eat during day, how many meals, carbs, proteins, etc ??
My maintanaince cals are around 2800 cals so I have been sticking around that number. usually 4-6 meals a day (can be a little skewed on certain days because of school). I try to do a 40/40/20 split on cals (prot/carbs/fat). I will be upping my caloric intake for the remainder of the cycle slowly to try and get some steady weight gain.

Edit: This reminds me, my appetite has gone noticably up at 40mg ED. Anyone else experience a jump in appetite after ramping the dosage?

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
thats a pretty low calorie diet for your weight...