Im LOSING WEIGHT on HDROL!!!

Cantell

Awards
  • Established
Ok, so im only in week 2 of my H Drol cycle, however, I definitly havent gained any weight! If anything Im down a pound or 2. I do look abit more defined but I was hoping for weight gain. My cycle looks as follow's...

week 1: 50mg
week 2: 75mg
week 3: 75mg
week 4: 75 mg
week 5: 75mg
week 6: 75mg

Im on an upper/split done monday, tuesday and thursday/friday

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
sounds like you're eating maintenance calories and the Hdrol dried off a pound of water or something... if you're trying to bulk, eat a lot more.

Cantell

Awards
  • Established
Your all probably correct lol, I got a new job and have been really busy and definitely haven't been getting alot to eat. I never actually keep track of calories exact however I know I haven't been eating above maintenance. I kinda want to bulk but as clean as possible..

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
Your all probably correct lol, I got a new job and have been really busy and definitely haven't been getting alot to eat. I never actually keep track of calories exact however I know I haven't been eating above maintenance. I kinda want to bulk but as clean as possible..
then just eat clean

Cantell

Awards
  • Established
How can I get 4k calories, without getting "fat"? I know that sounds like a newb question im just not good at the whole "diet" thing. When I used to bulk, I would just eat, ALOT.

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
How can I get 4k calories, without getting "fat"? I know that sounds like a newb question im just not good at the whole "diet" thing. When I used to bulk, I would just eat, ALOT.
jut eat more healthy things...lean proteins (fish, chicken, turkey), steak, wheats & grains, veggies, brown rice, eggs, nuts, natty PB

...recently I found out the cereal Grape Nuts by Post is loaded with good stuff.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Eat clean and do more cardio.

My diet is pretty clean. The unhealthiest things I eat are peanuts, peanut butter, and every now and then baked/breaded chicken. Love breaded chicken...

Other than that, it's a lot of meat, protein powder, veggies mixed with meat stirfry, oats in the morning, cottage cheese at night. I drhink nothing but milk and water.

Post workout shake looks like this
1.5 cup milk (~13g protein)
2 scoops whey (50g protein)
2 tablesppons peanut butter (9g protein)
1 bananas (40g carbs, 3g protein)

So it's 75g protein, sixty something grams of carbs.

Breakfast w/ oats and postWO shake accounts for the great majority of my carbs. The rest is a lot of meat. Im muching on ground beef now. I'll consider a fat piece of meat a pretty good meal. My body loves meat, especially fatty meat, it'll actually give me a pump reminiscent of a carbup.

Cantell

Awards
  • Established
Sorry, I mean I know that you need some fat, as well as carbs. But, which should I avoid more. And yes, your right lol, Im not the best in the diet department. I just eat alot, and alot of protein.

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
Sorry, I mean I know that you need some fat, as well as carbs. But, which should I avoid more. And yes, your right lol, Im not the best in the diet department. I just eat alot, and alot of protein.
It depends on what your goal is, and how your body reacts to different macros, some people are very carb sensitive, some are not. But more or less, you shouldn't "avoid" either one, especially if your looking to bulk.

Honestly, I think if you do a little searching around the forum/net and get a decent diet in check; you could probably makes gains as good or better than with PH's

Cantell

Awards
  • Established
I know I need to eat more! However, I guess I dont know my **** when it comes to nutrition! I want to add size, but I dont want to get overly fat! I know when you bulk you gotta add some fat, but I know you can keep it minimal, but how?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know I need to eat more! However, I guess I dont know my **** when it comes to nutrition! I want to add size, but I dont want to get overly fat! I know when you bulk you gotta add some fat, but I know you can keep it minimal, but how?
by paying attention to little things like how many calories you are eating, and making changes slowly

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
just read more or look at other people's logs. the information is here for you, you just have to use the "search" function and go find it.

i hope you have your PCT together.....

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Diet comes before steroids! that's the problem here.

Cantell

Awards
  • Established
I do, Im running Cycle support threw cycle and PCT. I have nolva for PCT, i plan on 20-20-10-10 but dont know if im going to use a natural test booster beside it yet.