My feelings on Spawn so far

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
Today is my 17th day on spawn.
I started at 206.8 and am currently 216.2. The first week I felt a pretty noticable thermogenic effect but that went away by day 7/8. Within the first week I also tacked on a quick 5 pounds straight to the waist. Kind of frustrating because I was hovering at a 34/36 and now around a 36/38. I know this is supposed to be dry, but it just seems weird. I barely upped my diet at that point.

One thing that is still going on is that all I wanna do is sleep. I zonk at 10:30 at night and alarm goes off at 6:30 and I am up at 7...sometimes later. No sleep issues what so ever.

I have been maintaining a high protein (jerky, chicken, pork, red meat, cheese, egg whites, etc...) and rather lower carb (whole grain cereal primarily with green veggies at lunch) diet to just push for lbm being built. That has been surficing for the most part, but somehow I am still put on some fat....and I am at maintenance.

Strength is decent at this point. Started at 225x8 and 275x3......now 225 x 10 and 275x8. Wide grip pull downs from 180x8 and 200x6 to 180x10, 200x10, 210x8. Those are the most noticable and I am hoping that the increase continues. Yesterday was the first day I got a back pump...but minor. Sadly though this stuff is seriously drying out my joints already. Upped fish oil and what not, but wrists and knees are taking a beating. Was doing leg presses last night and my right knee was crunching. Woke up this morning and it is black and blue and tender....UGH! Tonight is shoulders and the weekend off.

GF says that I am very moody, which is true...just a lot of mood swings. No issues with hair, but did get some back acne which I am not prone for.

I am hoping the weight in the gut may be a small amount of bloat. I upped my water from 2 1/2 liters to 4 liters and now closer to 5 a day. chug chug chug.

I have to say though that at this point, I had better "strength" gains when I took Havoc at 40mg a day...but sides were more pronounced.

I hear the 4th week is the worse for sides on this so that is coming up. Hopefully can pull out another 4 or more pounds of lbm by the end....keeping it on a maintenance diet.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Your knee is crunching!?!?!!!!!!!!! Dude that's not good at all!

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
Your knee is crunching!?!?!!!!!!!!! Dude that's not good at all!
LOL yeah. Haven't had that for some reason but it feels better as day goes on. Gonna give it sometime off on the legs. And keep cardio moderate. Going for routine checkup after PCT so as long as it does not worsen get it checked then.