Sust 250 Help

WorkingClass

WorkingClass

Awards
Im on my first anabolic cycle ever and decided to go with sustanon 250, mon/thurs injections. I am now at the end of week 4 with some strength gains(I think might be natural) but none in weight. The only real difference I feel is that I may be a little more emotional. I eat fairly clean with high protein and calorie intake. Recovery time seems to be about normal as well. From what I know I should have started noticing significant gains by week 3. Im just curious if Im not far enough along or if I got fake gear. Any opinions/suggestions?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
In the next couple weeks you should know. Test doesn't do much for me in terms of gains... Can't compare to the otc orals i've tried. The main way I can tell it's working is it makes me very, very horny. You should be experiencing that, erections all the time and just being a general sex machine.

If that's not happening in the next week something is wrong. It should be kicked in by now.

WorkingClass

WorkingClass

Awards
I have been hornier then usual, though that comes up and down normally too. Thats whats making me nervous is Ive tried prohormones a couple times and had excelent gains but on this ****, not so much. Guess I may be a little impatient. Thanks bro.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It made me so horny I could tell it apart from the usual libido fluctuations. Also made erections harder and reduced refractory time. Like i said, sex machine.

I made more gains on a couple weeks of Superdrol than 6 weeks of high dosed test prop. It had me gaining at a rate just barely better than natural. Was weird... other people gain all kinds of weight...

WorkingClass

WorkingClass

Awards
Alright. Im a horny bastard as a general rule but no more then usual since i started. I took some time off the caffene to see if my aggression had changed and I seem to be normal. Strength gains have also halted at the normal time. **** now im wondering about the nolva I got from the same source. Well im almost done anyways so I may as well finish. The only side effects that I seem to have is Im a little more tempermental and have a hard time sleeping at night.

Getbiig

Awards
I ended my 5th week on sus250 first cycle as well. And I also have not seen much gains, def filled out but thought i would have gotten bigger by now strength is shooting up thou. My shipment of my new bottle got delayed so im now a week without my sauce :(. Im hoping the gains kick in and not just the strength like unlike the first 5 weeks, thats also why im adding in an oral.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
if you're getting strength and not size you just need to eat more