Check this out!

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. 275 for 3 to 290 for 8 on flat bench??? that is freakin amazing!!! keep it up!!!

2. Quote Originally Posted by 2gcorey
    how many grams of test base did you put in the tgel?
    is it grainy? i tried to get all of mine to disolve and its just grainy. i'm sure some did, but its still hard as hell to get the test base to disolve. just wondering how yours went or how you went about it?
    My first batch I put in 10g in a bottle of t-gel and no it did not all dissolve. It was still a bit grainy but when it was rubbed on the skin it dissolved very quickly and had no problems with it. My second batch that I made was about a week ago, I put 22grams of test base into 240ml of T-gel and then I added about 60ml of DMSO. I could not get that to dissolve either but all I do is shake it up and draw it out of the container with an oral syringe. It is grainy like the last batch but rubs onto the skin very easily. I also believe that the addition of the DMSO has helped out quite a bit. Since I have been using it with DMSO I've had a garlic taste in my mouth about 5 min after application but that really dosen't bother me cause then I know that the **** is penetrating. My sex drive is even higher than before which is pretty wild, and my lifts have really been going up this week. I am not sure if it is just the DMSO but I think it might have something to do with it.
    •   

3. Well so far I am up 18lbs and feel great. I really haven't gained to much in the past week and a half in terms of weight, but my strength is continuing to climb. Our school has spring break starting next week so it's been pretty crazy with exams and papers lately causing me to miss workouts and meals from time to time. Now that all of my **** is is taken care of I can start eating and training like it's my job and hopefully continue to make some nice gains. I'll keep you posted now that I will have some time on my hands.

4. Updates?

Are you done?
    •   

5. Come on man keep it coming.

6. Have some bad news to report. I just typed a long ass response and when I tried to submit the message it didn't go through and I lost it. Anyways to make it short the cycle came to a hault after the first 4 weeks. Once I dropped the M1,4add and was using just the test dermal it sucked. I didn't gain anything even after consuming more calories and having an extra protein shake. I don't know what the hell happened. Anyways my dosing must have been off a bit cause I ran out around the 9th week which didn't really bother me cause I wasn't seeing any results. The M5-AA has definately allowed me to keep most of my gains and strength as of now and I will start PCT in 2 days. I am down to about 207 so this whole cycle has given me about a 10 LBM increase which is decent. I was hoping for much more but what more can you ask for when you not pinning. My next cylce will definately be injectables. The amount of test that you would have to apply to see decent results would be ridiculous and very expensive. In my opinion the only way to do it is to inject. If you have any other questions feel free to message me.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. JOINT PAIN?? CHECK THIS OUT!
    By SyntholMan in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-17-2004, 06:19 PM
  2. Ouch- AAS Users Check This Out
    By YellowJacket in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 06-04-2004, 06:55 PM
  3. Check this out, no hangover
    By Sir Foxx in forum General Chat
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 10-06-2003, 07:42 AM
  4. Check This Out!!!!
    By canadaguy in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-05-2003, 07:12 PM
  5. Flax oil for hella cheap! Check this out!
    By LakeMountD in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 02-27-2003, 09:44 AM