Friday: Shoulders/Traps
NUTRITION:
tons of protein
HEIGHT:
WEIGHT:
BF:
MAXLIFTS:
Haven't maxed out in a while
Alright guys some of you may have seen a link that I started about 2 weeks ago about an upcoming cycle that I was gonna run. Well I started it on Monday and it has been incredible to say the least. Here is what my cycle looks like:

Week 1-12 330 mgs ed test base transdermal
Week 1-4 35mgs ed of M1,4ADD ed
Week 8-12 35mgs ed of M5-AA

Post cycle will be nolva and clomid for sure, and HCG if I can get my hands on it somehow.

I was so anxious to start the test base dermal to see what would happen I just could not wait any longer so I started it last Thursday. From Thursday to this week Monday I went from 196.4 to 202.8. I don't know wtf but that was insane. I know it is probably water weight but still I couldn't believe it. I also started seeing good strength gains as well. Monday was my first dose of M1,4ADD and so far I haven't noticed much. My strength continues to climb but I am not sure if the M1,4ADD has kicked in yet, it's probably the test. From Monday to wednesday I gained another 2lbs. So since last Thursday I have put on about 8lbs which blows my mind. I have been eating more and drinking an extra protein shake a day but I don't think it's enough to put on 8lbs in 6 days. Anyways I think this is going to be very interesting log so it is one you might wanna keep your eyes on!

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Is there any particular reason why the M5AA dose is 35mg? Seems a little high to me. I considered myself starting at 20mg to be rather hasty but had great gains. The rest looks good though. Good luck and keep the log updated.

Juiceman

Awards
  • Established
Nope, I wasen't sure what I should go with and that number is not set in stone. I think I might drop it down to 20mgs and see what happens from there.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
20mgs should be good, but if it's not, you could always bump it up later. With 4 weeks of it, you'll figure out what is best for you.

Juiceman

Awards
  • Established
When I went to the gym on Friday and weighed myself I found that I am up another 2 lbs which makes that a 10lb gain in a week. My strength has been going up gradually but not what I thought it would be with M1,4add. I have been taking 35mgs a day and it is the 6th day now and I haven't felt much from it. I think I am going to bump it up to 40mgs a day and see what happens. Hopefully it kicks in soon, when I did a cycle of M-1-T it took about 10 days until I really noticed the strength increase so I should feel something soon. I'll keep you updated.

Juiceman

Awards
  • Established
Went to the gym this morning and weighed in at 206.5. I was suprised because I've been doing a lot of cardio and thought I actually lost weight. It seems that I am starting to tighten up and I just feel jacked as hell. All of my lifts are going through the roof and I have never felt so good in my life. I think everything has finally kicked in and is running in full force. I just can't wait to get back in the gym tomorrow!!!!

Juiceman

Awards
  • Established
Went to the gym last night and weighed in at 208. Strength is really increasing and I never want to leave the gym. It hasen't even been two weeks and this is by far the best stack I have ever used, I would definately recommend this to others. The best part about it is that it's so damn early in the cycle yet. Can't wait to see how this ends and hopefully I can hold on to most of my gains, that is my main concern.

canadian champ

Awards
  • Established
sounds like a good cycle... i might try something similar.
However i am concerned with running a 12week cycle without access to HCG. would nolva alone be sufficient for PCT?
cc

Juiceman

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to run Nolva and clomid for about 5 weeks.

canadian champ

Awards
  • Established
anyone else have any other opinions on whether nolva is sufficient after 12 week shutdown?
I am gonna do the same cycle except use m-1-t rather than m1,4ad. Any reason why you chose m1,4ad over m-1t, just out of curiosity.
Keep up the good luck I will be following closing and starting my own cycle towards the end of march.
cc

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The sides are far less on M1,4ADD than M1T, that is why. My strength gains were better on it as well.

I will never use M1T again.

canadian champ

Awards
  • Established
yes yes, i am aware some people cant take the sides... just wondering if that is juiceman's reason for not taking m-1-t. Also, why didnt you go the injectible route for 4-ad? Seems like applying a transdermal 2x a day for 12 weeks would be fairly tedious.
Did you ever consider throwing 1-test cyp into the mix for the 4 weeks between the two methyls?
thanks,
cc

canadian champ

Awards
  • Established
my apologies, it appears I missread your first post. You are taking test base transdermal and not 4ad. Please disregard my previous question about 4-ad cyp.
cc

Juiceman

Awards
  • Established
about applying the transdermal 2x a day................It is not that bad at all. It takes about 5 min to apply and about 2 min to dry if that. It's not like your applying a lot on yourself, it's only 2ml's and that ain't ****! The reason that I did not run m-1-t is simply that I just wanted to see how I reacted to m1,4add. So far it's alright but the gains haven't came nearly as fast as what I saw with m-1-t.

canadian champ

Awards
  • Established
sounds good man. good luck with your cycle i will be following closely.
cc

canadian champ

Awards
  • Established
im almost exactly the same size as you . 6'0.5", 208lbs, 12% bf. same age too. you gonna post any pics?
cc

smike319

Awards
im almost exactly the same size as you . 6'0.5", 208lbs, 12% bf. same age too. you gonna post any pics?
cc
Bizarre, I am exactly the same size and age as well....for now
Bout to start my next cycle though so I'll be much larger soon! J/K :)

~Juiceman Hope your cycle goes well

Juiceman

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys, and yes once I get a digital camera I will get some pics up for you guys!

Juiceman

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday I was in the gym for the first time since last wed. I thought for sure that my lifts would be down as well as my weight because last wed. I went out with my bros and got completely trashed. I really didn't want to do this and I have not been drinking at all lately but all my friends have really been on my ass for not going out to the bars with them anymore. So I gave in and said **** it I'll go out for one night. Well I ended up drinking till about 4:00 Thursday morning and woke up later that day feeling like complete ****. I didn't eat much at all the whole day and I didn't eat much on friday either. That was fuckin stupid of me to do but it's too late now. Anyways I just layed around the whole weekend not doing much of anything, just trying to get some fluids back in my body. I went to the gym yesterday and weighed in at 210 which I was really suprised cause I haven't been eating, and I had a kick ass workout as well. I couldn't believe it, I thought it was going to be a terrible day but the weights continue to climb. I am going in tonight to do chest and tri's, I'll report back tomorrow.

Juiceman

Awards
  • Established
Weight is up to 212 and my strength is really going up. It is going to really suck when I come of this cycle but that's not for a long time :)

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
out of curiousity:
what kind of strength increases have you seen (in terms of numbers)

Juiceman

Awards
  • Established
I would have to go back and look in my log book but just off the top of my head my squat has went up about 50lbs, and my flat bench went from 275 for 3 to 275 for 10. My incline bench went from 225 for 5 to 235 for 10. If you want more numbers I can look in my log book and post them.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
nah no need, very impressive.

Juiceman

Awards
  • Established
This morning I was at the gym and did chest and tris. My flat bench is at 290 for 8 and incline was at 245 for 8. I was very pleased when my workout was complete.

2gcorey

Awards
  • Established
how many grams of test base did you put in the tgel?
is it grainy? i tried to get all of mine to disolve and its just grainy. i'm sure some did, but its still hard as hell to get the test base to disolve. just wondering how yours went or how you went about it?

ke0ki

Board Supporter
Awards
275 for 3 to 290 for 8 on flat bench??? that is freakin amazing!!! keep it up!!!

Juiceman

Awards
  • Established
how many grams of test base did you put in the tgel?
is it grainy? i tried to get all of mine to disolve and its just grainy. i'm sure some did, but its still hard as hell to get the test base to disolve. just wondering how yours went or how you went about it?
My first batch I put in 10g in a bottle of t-gel and no it did not all dissolve. It was still a bit grainy but when it was rubbed on the skin it dissolved very quickly and had no problems with it. My second batch that I made was about a week ago, I put 22grams of test base into 240ml of T-gel and then I added about 60ml of DMSO. I could not get that to dissolve either but all I do is shake it up and draw it out of the container with an oral syringe. It is grainy like the last batch but rubs onto the skin very easily. I also believe that the addition of the DMSO has helped out quite a bit. Since I have been using it with DMSO I've had a garlic taste in my mouth about 5 min after application but that really dosen't bother me cause then I know that the **** is penetrating. My sex drive is even higher than before which is pretty wild, and my lifts have really been going up this week. I am not sure if it is just the DMSO but I think it might have something to do with it.

Juiceman

Awards
  • Established
Well so far I am up 18lbs and feel great. I really haven't gained to much in the past week and a half in terms of weight, but my strength is continuing to climb. Our school has spring break starting next week so it's been pretty crazy with exams and papers lately causing me to miss workouts and meals from time to time. Now that all of my **** is is taken care of I can start eating and training like it's my job and hopefully continue to make some nice gains. I'll keep you posted now that I will have some time on my hands.

Juiceman

Awards
  • Established
Have some bad news to report. I just typed a long ass response and when I tried to submit the message it didn't go through and I lost it. Anyways to make it short the cycle came to a hault after the first 4 weeks. Once I dropped the M1,4add and was using just the test dermal it sucked. I didn't gain anything even after consuming more calories and having an extra protein shake. I don't know what the hell happened. Anyways my dosing must have been off a bit cause I ran out around the 9th week which didn't really bother me cause I wasn't seeing any results. The M5-AA has definately allowed me to keep most of my gains and strength as of now and I will start PCT in 2 days. I am down to about 207 so this whole cycle has given me about a 10 LBM increase which is decent. I was hoping for much more but what more can you ask for when you not pinning. My next cylce will definately be injectables. The amount of test that you would have to apply to see decent results would be ridiculous and very expensive. In my opinion the only way to do it is to inject. If you have any other questions feel free to message me.