methyl xt log

dirtysanchez

dirtysanchez

Awards
I have finally received my nolva. I am starting my methyl xt cycle today.
I will be running it at 40/40/40/60, 40/40/60/60, or 40/60/60. I will be playing it by ear. I want to see how I respond after a week and want see how bad the sides are.
My support supps are:
multi vitamin
fish oil
taurine
milk thistle
and bp support

I may add dhea for libido issues. Will be running nolva 20/20/10/10 with I force reversitol and dymatize xtend for for pct as well as support sups. I also have an AI that I might run on cycle. I will try to get some photos up later. Any questions comments or recommendations are welcome.

dirtysanchez

dirtysanchez

Awards
So yesterday I took my first dose in the morning and my 2nd at 8 pm right before working out

Starting weight 172
Bench 255
Squat 315
bb curl 135

Observations:
I was hungry all day, ate more than usual
more focused during workout
No weight or strength increases
No sides but I was scratching my head and found two hairs in my hand. I spent the next 10 minutes looking for more. I was convinced I was shedding. Did not find anymore hair. I am sure it was just nerves .

I will be working out tonight again so my log wont be updated until tomorrow morning.

dirtysanchez

dirtysanchez

Awards
Today is day 3. I worked out last night, back biceps,traps. This morning I worked quads, hams and calves.
Weight 174 (+2lbs)
No noticable strength increases yet but I have noticed some good intensity and focus as well as good pumps.

No noticable sides yet.

Yellow

Yellow

Awards
  • Established
How do you take the methyl-XT?
On an empty stomach or take with food?

What is the lot number of your EST methyl XT?
Sorry I forgot it.
Is it the new label bottle (dominant red label bottle)? Or the old label bottle?

dirtysanchez

dirtysanchez

Awards
It is the red label bottle, lot# is 80110. I have been taking it 1/2 hr before meals. I think once or twice I took it 1/2 hour after a meal. It kind of depends because I work out at 9 pm and 8 am, depending on my work schedule.

dirtysanchez

dirtysanchez

Awards
Today is day 4, I worked out this morning Chest, tris, shoulders, abs.
Weight is still the same 174 (+2lbs)
No strength increases but I did have excellent pumps and noticable change in vascularity.
No sides to report.
I am continuously hungry all day. I am keeping my calories around 3500, Protein around 300, carbs around 150.

AnabolikMind

Awards
ive got the same lot number :afro: what cycles have you run in the past?

dirtysanchez

dirtysanchez

Awards
I run 19 nor,19 nor/epi Mdrol. Some injectables back in the day, 10 yrs ago. I was about 205 lbs back in those days.

dirtysanchez

dirtysanchez

Awards
Today is day 7 and a rest and recovery day.
Weight change: + 2
Libido: still good no suppression
Strength: no change
Pumps: have been good
Side Effects none
I will have a better update tomorrow night when I get back from the gym. If there is no noticable strength or weight gains I may up the dose to 60mg.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
subbed

Yellow

Yellow

Awards
  • Established
Today is day 7 and a rest and recovery day.
Weight change: + 2
Libido: still good no suppression
Strength: no change
Side Effects none
I will have a better update tomorrow night when I get back from the gym. If there is no noticable strength or weight gains I may up the dose to 60mg.
It might hasn't kicked in yet. Maybe you should wait few days more.

I think 40/40/60/60 dosing seems to be perfect.

jambarino

jambarino

Awards
subbed i got three bottles of this stuff.hope to see some good results.

dirtysanchez

dirtysanchez

Awards
Today is day 9. up 3 pounds and finally noticable strength increases. I felt more focused, lifted heavier weight for more reps. I have lost a noticable amount of bf. My pants are a little looser around the midsection. Last week I was worried because I was not noticing any results.

dirtysanchez

dirtysanchez

Awards
I thought this was supposed to be a wet compound but I have not found that to be the case. I am actully leaning out a little. This may be good for a cut. I may up the dosage to 60mg next week.

Weight change: 175 (+ 3lbs)
Libido: still good, no suppression
Strength: Adding weight to all lifts and doing more reps
Side Effects none
BF has decreased.
Vascularity has been good

Yellow

Yellow

Awards
  • Established
That's Great Bro.
I'm sure that Methyl-XT will be fully kick in this week.

Did you take any body measurements? I mean to compare them before-cycle, after-cycle and after PCT.

spartan300

Awards
just curious

is this suppose to be a m1a clone?

dirtysanchez

dirtysanchez

Awards
From what I understand it is a M1A clone, it is supposed to metabolize into M1T. But I honestly have felt no sides and I know M1T sides are harsh. So far I am happy with results. I have not taken any measurements but my before photos are posted on my profile page.

Yellow

Yellow

Awards
  • Established
just curious

is this suppose to be a m1a clone?
Yeah it is supposed to be M1A Clone. But from what I've heard and read, people ran methyl-XT said that it was different with M1A in term of gains and sides.

M1A yielded good strength increase, wet mass gains and nasty sides.
While methyl-XT gains seems to be drier than M1A (more suitable for cutting / recomp), great strenght gains and few to no sides.
I don't know for sure, Just my thought from what I've researched so far.

I have 1 bottle of Methyl-XT laying around and going to use it for my next cycle. I am planning to run it standalone (not stacked with others) to really feel the methyl-XT effects.
BTW I have different lot# than dirtysanchez's. Mine is 70257, exp date is 01/2010.

AnabolikMind

Awards
what days do you work out sanchez? any updates?

spartan300

Awards
yeah judging from the log so far, it doesn't sound like m1a

dirtysanchez

dirtysanchez

Awards
I usually workout mon-fri. I am going to the gym in about an hour. push/pull routine, chest and back. I will weigh myself and check strength gains there will be a update in the morning.

mcgeier

mcgeier

Awards
  • Established
my sweet spot was 80mg. at this dosage the strenght and size gains were sick

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
I've got three bottles of this stuff lying around, been afraid to try it.

dirtysanchez

dirtysanchez

Awards
Day 12
Excellent workout today strength gains are increasing.
Weight change: 176 (+ 4lbs)
Pumps: have excellent
Side Effects none
BF has decreased.
Vascularity has been excellent.

On mon I will be increasing the dosage to 60 and possibly 80 starting week 4. So far I have liked this cycle My workouts are longer and more focused than usual. Not as good as phera or superdrol but better than epi. Iam looking forward to increased gains with the increased dosage

Yellow

Yellow

Awards
  • Established
Day 12
Excellent workout today strength gains are increasing.
Weight change: 176 (+ 4lbs)
Pumps: have excellent
Side Effects none
BF has decreased.
Vascularity has been excellent.

On mon I will be increasing the dosage to 60 and possibly 80 starting week 4. So far I have liked this cycle My workouts are longer and more focused than usual. Not as good as phera or superdrol but better than epi. Iam looking forward to increased gains with the increased dosage
Excelent :thumbsup:
Good Work!
It seems that you are recomping (gaining muscle while losing fat).

How is the strenght gains?
Coud you give the detail improvement lifts? (i.e : Bench Press, Shoulder Press, Barbell Row, Lat Pulldown, Squat, Deadlifts, Barbell Curl)

dirtysanchez

dirtysanchez

Awards
So far the strength gains have been good. Remember this only the end of week 2 so I am expecting more as I increase the dosage.
Bench 275 max 20lb increase
Squat 365 max 50lb increase
Bent over row 175 for 10 reps, 20lb increase
weighted pullups 35lbs for 8 reps, 10lb increase
weighted dips 65lbs for 10 reps, 20lb increase
bb curl, I have not maxed but I went from repping 90lbs to 100 and I could probally get a couple at 105.
Squat 255 for 10 reps 50 lb increase.
DB shoulder press 60 lbs for 12 reps 5lb increase.

dirtysanchez

dirtysanchez

Awards
Diet is 5-6 clean meals per day. About 500 calories per meal around 50 grams of protein per meal and alot of carbs mostly complex except for after workout.

Yellow

Yellow

Awards
  • Established
So far the strength gains have been good. Remember this only the end of week 2 so I am expecting more as I increase the dosage.
Bench 275 max 20lb increase
Squat 365 max 50lb increase
Bent over row 175 for 10 reps, 20lb increase
weighted pullups 35lbs for 8 reps, 10lb increase
weighted dips 65lbs for 10 reps, 20lb increase
bb curl, I have not maxed but I went from repping 90lbs to 100 and I could probally get a couple at 105.
Squat 255 for 10 reps 50 lb increase.
DB shoulder press 60 lbs for 12 reps 5lb increase.
Wow.. Good job man.
It looks like that your methyl-XT is not bunk.

Still look forward till the end of cycle and pct.

dirtysanchez

dirtysanchez

Awards
Had a good workout last night. Although on my bench I did one less rep on each set. The strange thing is that on incline Not inly did I increase my reps I also added 10 additional lbs. I did workout late though from 9-11, maybe I was fatigued. I have also increased my dosage to 60 mg. Tonight is back, traps, biceps. I will have another update tomorrow. Weight is 176.5.

dirtysanchez

dirtysanchez

Awards
Day 17 weight, 176.5

Not much too report had a good workout last night wth some strength gains. But my grip is failing me on heavy rows and shrugs. I am going really heavy on compound excercises, 5-8 reps.
The best part about this cycle is very little suppression, libido is great. This is how I grade the cycle so far 1 being terrible and 10 being great:
Strength 7
weight 7
Vascularity 9
pumps 10
recomp effect 10
sides 10

AnabolikMind

Awards
things are looking good sanchez. thinking about starting mine september first. was planning a recomp so i hope i have similar results. keep us updated.

Yellow

Yellow

Awards
  • Established
Looks great, sanchez...

It seems like your methyl-xt isn't bunk, right?

Do you really feel like being "on" cycle?
Because many people said that they weren't feeling anything while cycling Methyl-XT. I am not sure whether the methyl-xt itself was bunk or they were non-responder to methyl-xt

dirtysanchez

dirtysanchez

Awards
I will be honest, I do not not have that "on" feeling until I start working out. But once I do I can definately tell. My strength is steadily increasing, still not alot of weight gain but muscles are noticably bigger and harder. I have only gained 4.5 lbs. I think this would be great for a cut or recomp. It may be dosed low also, I am at 60 mg and will be bumping to 80 on monday so we will see what happens.

Yellow

Yellow

Awards
  • Established
I will be honest, I do not not have that "on" feeling until I start working out. But once I do I can definately tell. My strength is steadily increasing, still not alot of weight gain but muscles are noticably bigger and harder. I have only gained 4.5 lbs. I think this would be great for a cut or recomp. It may be dosed low also, I am at 60 mg and will be bumping to 80 on monday so we will see what happens.
That's good.

Have got any sides?
Usually people who ran M1A had bad sides (shutdown, lethargy, backpumps, high BP, etc.) even at 60mg.

Curious about what will happen at 80mg dosing.
Keep updating us.

dirtysanchez

dirtysanchez

Awards
Today is my firsy day at 80. I will be heading to the gym in a few hours so we will see. I will have an updated log in the morning.

dirtysanchez

dirtysanchez

Awards
I am dosing evenly spaced out. The first is at 8 am the last at 8 pm. I weighed myself today and no weight increase, still 176 but my pants are looser and shirts are tighter. I would say if you take into acount fat loss I have gained around 8lbs of lbm. The best part of this cycle is my libido is still great, very little suppresion. Pumps and focus are also great. I would say strngth gains are good. My 1rep max have increased around 25 lbs on all big muscle groups, Bench Squat, Deads and rows. Around 10 lb increase on small muscles. Good for a cut or recomp but not for a mass cycle. When I ate like this on superdrol, tren and epi cycles I gained 10-15 lbs easy. Of course ome was water retention.

Yellow

Yellow

Awards
  • Established
I am dosing evenly spaced out. The first is at 8 am the last at 8 pm. I weighed myself today and no weight increase, still 176 but my pants are looser and shirts are tighter. I would say if you take into acount fat loss I have gained around 8lbs of lbm. The best part of this cycle is my libido is still great, very little suppresion. Pumps and focus are also great. I would say strngth gains are good. My 1rep max have increased around 25 lbs on all big muscle groups, Bench Squat, Deads and rows. Around 10 lb increase on small muscles. Good for a cut or recomp but not for a mass cycle. When I ate like this on superdrol, tren and epi cycles I gained 10-15 lbs easy. Of course ome was water retention.
Nice results bro :thumbsup:

So you are dosing 2 caps at 8 AM and then 2 caps at 8 PM, right?

How many leftover caps do you have?
Now is day 23, is it enough to run for the whole 4 weeks cycle?

dirtysanchez

dirtysanchez

Awards
I am dosing 2 at 8 am and 2 at 8 pm, I think My cycle may be a few days short of 30. If I was to run this cycle again I would probally use two bottles and run it like this: 60/80/80/80 instead of 40/40/60/80.

AnabolikMind

Awards
maybe that is the dosing i will use. im 6'4 240 so it should be a good place to start judging by your results. thanks sanchez

dirtysanchez

dirtysanchez

Awards
Yeah, at your size you might want to start at 60. I honestly think that this cycle could be extended beyond 4 weeks based on the lack of sides. The only sides I have noticed have been achy joints and that did not start until 80mg.

dirtysanchez

dirtysanchez

Awards
Today is day 28. weight 177 strength increases have tapered off. Increased max on all major lifts by about 25 lbs except squats, 50lbs for those. This last week at 80mg I have noticed some minor sides: Achey joints and night sweats, I am hot all the time and thirsty all the time. No matter how much water I drink. This is how I would rate the cycle:

Strength 9
weight gain 6
Vascularity 9
pumps 10
recomp effect 10
sides 10

I do think methyl xt is a little under dosed. I would use 60 mg as starting point or if you have enough start at 40 and maybe extend the cycle beyond 4 weeks and work up to 80. The sides have been the mildest out of all the designers that I have cycled.

dirtysanchez

dirtysanchez

Awards
2nd day of pct everything is pretty much the same, have not lost weight or strength.