sust + deca help

evil1

Awards
hi im on 1ml of sus and 1ml of deca everyweek for 10 weeks
im currently on my 5th week
am i suppose to be feeling anything yet?

im eating well, training my hardest, strength has definantly increased but i think its just mental...4 litres of water every day
the gear is legit stuff too.
wen i prep my gear, i mix the sust and deca into one needle...but i dont think that would matter...right?

anyone shed any light?

Thanks

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
what's the concentrations on your sust and deca? That sounds way too weak

Sust is usually (about always) 250mg/mL and deca is either 200 or 300mg/mL. Either way it's not enough. Your should be taking in twice as much test (2 mills a week) and deca is supposed to be run at approximately 2mg per pound of bodyeight (which, at 200mg/mL would be around 1.6mL a week).

Yes by week 5 they should be kicked in. But you won't be feeling much because you're not doing enough. Also the sustanon should be pinned more often; 1x a week is not optimal.

evil1

Awards
what do you reckon...for the next 5 weeks i double the amount of sust and have deca as i am at the moment?

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
what do you reckon...for the next 5 weeks i double the amount of sust and have deca as i am at the moment?
i would. i'm running 2cc of test right now, my 1st cycle and feeling it more now that it's been 5 weeks. i would go to 2cc's or mls (same thing) right away. as far as the deca, i have never ran that, but unreal already told you how much you need of that, i would start right away on both

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
double what you're taking and run it for much longer too, that stuff takes a long time to kick in. also those are long acting so be sure to wait 3-4 weeks after your last shot to do your PCT.

wbh004

Awards
sus .5cc every other day, it'll kick in quick, all the compounds in it are fast acting esthers, with short half lives. i am on the same thing right now doing .5 cc of sus every other day and deca 300 every 5 days. week 3 and i'm putting on weight and getting stronger.

stormecho

stormecho

Awards
If I'm not mistaken, don't you want to carry the test out to 12 weeks and stop the deca at 10 as well?

As a side note, it took about 5 weeks for my effects to really kick in with my test/deca cycle, although I was also doing about double what you are. Unreal is right in his assessments of the test and deca, and the dosages mg/ml.

evil1

Awards
yeah mate, i plan to take sust for 12 weeks and stop the deca at 10.

got another question, recently every time after i pin myself, within 10mins i get a weird taste in my mouth and my pee stinks. i know its my liver...but am i just pissing the stuff out?

siren05

Awards
should you be somewhere around 500 mgs test week and 300 mgs Deca week

loki515

Awards
I'm about to run this exact same cycle so glad you posted this one, only thing i have dif. is im supposed to get some nova next week also,
i have 2 10ml 1 sus250 1 deca 200

When should i start the nova? and what guage pin to use? and depth of the pin?
kind of confusing about the amount/times a week of sus or deca to use since so many here have a different opinion of it.

Also my buddy just started yesterday this same cycle and took it in the mid thigh area, dam i never done that before just a s s any others prefer this way? is there any place better then any? and does the depth matter? what is optimal?

wbh004

Awards
there are a bunch of different sites that are good for inj, but as far as running the sus, look up the half lifes of all the compounds, they stay in your system for 3 to 4 weeks, but your blood levels will drop after only a few days if you don't do it at least every 3 days, optimal results at eod.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
there are a bunch of different sites that are good for inj, but as far as running the sus, look up the half lifes of all the compounds, they stay in your system for 3 to 4 weeks, but your blood levels will drop after only a few days if you don't do it at least every 3 days, optimal results at eod.
EOD for sus and deca? how about twice a weak? 500 of test and 400 of deca? wouldn't that make more sense?

loki515

Awards
ok if you did twice a week sus 500ml that is what i have been thinking but the deca i aas thinking the 200 would be ok or seemed to be less sids from reading searches but wanted more opions. and how long would u do this cycle?

I asked about the gauge of pin since i have some 25's but i was told there too small

and what about Adding 1,4ad to this cycle?

loki515

Awards
i see that 500 sus seems to be the prefered method for most here and other places that I have researched. i have enough for 10 wks and that seems to be around what most suggest. what I still dont know is when to start the nova and should you stop the deca before the test?
Unreal, if you could part with some knowldege much appreciated.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
i see that 500 sus seems to be the prefered method for most here and other places that I have researched. i have enough for 10 wks and that seems to be around what most suggest. what I still dont know is when to start the nova and should you stop the deca before the test?
Unreal, if you could part with some knowldege much appreciated.
drop the deca 2 weeks before the last shot of test. 2 weeks after that start PCT, the esters will have cleared by then.

loki515

Awards
ok lennoxchi thanks. now one more question what is the smallest gauge pin you can/would use with either ?

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
ok lennoxchi thanks. now one more question what is the smallest gauge pin you can/would use with either ?
assuming both are oil based, i have only used 23g to inject and 18 to draw. keep in mind i have only done one cycle, so that it for what its worth, but i have not had any problems

loki515

Awards
ok cool. i can use a multitude of guages just didnt wanna use a milk shake straw. lol they are both oil for sure.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
depends a little on which oil as well, there are different ones use with a bit of varying thickness. 23-25ga is your most likely range, 1.5 inch 23 for quads/glutes, 1 inch 25 for anywhere else

loki515

Awards
well dont wanna throw the name of it out there and get in trouble for naming the company. thank you for the answer on depth. I had been told 23 - 25 was too small but glad to hear it isnt

One more question i thinki read somewhere on here before front and mideal of quads is fine. Cant quite find that thread again that had alot of info in it.

Thanks to all who have offered info that they have. A log wil be started and kept during.

Smith70592

well dont wanna throw the name of it out there and get in trouble for naming the company. thank you for the answer on depth. I had been told 23 - 25 was too small but glad to hear it isnt

One more question i thinki read somewhere on here before front and mideal of quads is fine. Cant quite find that thread again that had alot of info in it.

Thanks to all who have offered info that they have. A log wil be started and kept during.

For the outer quad muscle head, inject at the halfway point between your hip bone and your knee.
For the inner (tear drop) quad muscle head, inject directly into the middle of the muscle head.

25gauge 1 inch (25mm) long needles are adequate.

loki515

Awards
i think the outter shall be the choice for starters and maybe the ol'buttocks. lol I'm lil nervous about the head of the ofthe quad for my quads dont seem to be that big. But the squats and
hack squats and such should help drastically with grow.

I've actuley been using a 5/8 25g but seems to be fine