Shaunnners spawn log

shaunnner

shaunnner

Awards
  • Established
Im on day 4..up 2 pounds
I was wondering if i should up my dosage to 3 pills from 2 so i use the whole bottle? Any comments.

Spawn-2/2/2/2
Cycle support- 2 scoops a day..preloaded one week
P-5-P- 150mg a day
2fish oil in am, 2 in pm
2 multis a day
Nolva-after cycle 40/40/30/20, super pump
pct by Annabolic Inovations after nova is done

dstate52

Awards
i went three pills from day one... if diet is in check and lifting hard 205-210 should be your goal. I woulda done clomid being spawn is tren. But looks good man! good luck!

shaunnner

shaunnner

Awards
  • Established
whats the diff...isnt nova foe bitch tits and clomid for your balls

shaunnner

shaunnner

Awards
  • Established
Day 6..i did arms yesterday..they felt like they were gonna explode..i feel great...for some reason my joints arnt soare from when i was on epistane last year..it gave me very dry joints.

dstate52

Awards
Spawn doesn't armotize so you dont have to worry about gyno from estrogen. the only gyno you should worry about it prolactin induced gyno. Im on pct now and im doing low doses of clomid and nolva.

dstate52

Awards
prolactin is a hormone that creates the mammary gland to produce milk... hence bitch tits. you can get gyno from more then just estrogen. take some p5p and vitex and you'll be good. just be precautious.

shaunnner

shaunnner

Awards
  • Established
Day 11 195..up 5 pounds...people at gym are stairin...did arms today...felt like they were gonna pop..some dude i bump into once in awile asked if i was juicin...

shaunnner

shaunnner

Awards
  • Established
Im getting puffy nips...but im not gonna worry to much..no lump..just puffyness...im hope it will subside after pct..day 14

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
Im getting puffy nips...but im not gonna worry to much..no lump..just puffyness...im hope it will subside after pct..day 14
How is the weight and strength?

I am on Day 10 of mine. Not too much along the line of weight. Flew up in the beginning and back down to about 211. So up about 4 pounds for me. Not sure when true weight gain kicks with this.

shaunnner

shaunnner

Awards
  • Established
weight just started shooting up and strength...it will usually kick in the last 2 weeks...be patient.

dstate52

Awards
yeah biggest gains for me were week 2 to 4. i still got puffy nips and im in week 2 of pct. only down flaw to spawn. they look normal though when they are hard its wierd.

shaunnner

shaunnner

Awards
  • Established
ya when mine are perky they look normal but when not perky they look puffy...? kinda sucks

shaunnner

shaunnner

Awards
  • Established
day 14 just finished chest its 9pm...weight 196..but i ate all day so not accurate...but my chest felt like it was gonna explode..did 2plates for 10 reps no problem...

shaunnner

shaunnner

Awards
  • Established
Day 21, 196 pounds still...very strong look alot leaner....but ive took IBE epistane before and i think i liked it better...and some of my spawn capsules are not completely full...kinda skechy...but anyways still have 9 days to go..

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
Day 21, 196 pounds still...very strong look alot leaner....but ive took IBE epistane before and i think i liked it better...and some of my spawn capsules are not completely full...kinda skechy...but anyways still have 9 days to go..
kind of funny you mentioned the capsules not being full. That is one thing i noticed too. Like every 3rd capsule is only 3/4 full...sometimes it looks less. Quite discouraging.

shaunnner

shaunnner

Awards
  • Established
very..i would not recommend spawn because of that...that means it is not quality

Dyou

Dyou

Awards
  • Established
i took spawn last year and never noticed any missing from the caps. dunno if this is a new prob or what. but you said your weight hasnt changed much that means your not eating enough. I added 300 cals every week and gained 20lbs in a month and quickly smashed every PR i had. i went from benching 185x10 to 225x18... and the only reason i stopped at 18 was that the pump in my chest started to hurt and i didnt want to pull or tear anything. i did 2/3/3/3

shaunnner

shaunnner

Awards
  • Established
I can only afford to eat 3500 cals a day but im wanting to lean out on this product anyways..dont really care if i gain weight..even though ive gain 6 pounds already

shaunnner

shaunnner

Awards
  • Established
day 22, 199 pounds...my chest workout was weak today...i dont like early in the morning workouts...thats probably why..only have one meal in me before i worked out today...but i am 3 pounds up from yesterday.

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
hey man...figured I check in with ya. I am 22 or 23. I can't really say I got any sides except wanting to sleep a LOT more and some seriously dry joints. My workouts though are not what I was expecting. I will post my own review of this when I am done but thoroughly dissappointed. Caps aren't filled all the way and the stuff overall was just a waste.

shaunnner

shaunnner

Awards
  • Established
day 26 199 pounds still but up from 190 on day one..i look leaner and im way stonger...i didnt have any problem with dry joints but i have been taking 6 fish oil caps a day.. Spawn is not a complete waist cause i have gained 9 pounds in 26 days...but it aint worth the price..and caps are not completely full. But i still have 4 days left and will see if i keep my gains after pct...i dont know though my buddy got hot fashes and got scetchy on nova and stopped cold turky..hope doesnt happen to me..would hate to skip pct.

shaunnner

shaunnner

Awards
  • Established
Im also curious why spawn is discontinued...maybe cause its not quality product???

dstate52

Awards
pretty sure the FDA pulled it for being a steriod. i know they pulled tren off the market again.

shaunnner

shaunnner

Awards
  • Established
Well i went to 196 from 190...i am now 193 and a week in to novadex at 40mg. The novadex is making me loose my gains...im still strong but skinnier lol. my calories are the same as through spawn cycle if not they are even higher... Im very dissapointed...i still have 3 weeks to go on nova..probably will lose all gains.

Jeremy Brown

Jeremy Brown

Awards
  • Established
im just a little bit confused, first you said you would be taking nolva and now youre saying novadex, as in Gasparis product?? just looking for a clarification on which one youre using here, perhaps that is why youre losing gains so quickly...

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Well i went to 196 from 190...i am now 193 and a week in to novadex at 40mg. The novadex is making me loose my gains...im still strong but skinnier lol. my calories are the same as through spawn cycle if not they are even higher... Im very dissapointed...i still have 3 weeks to go on nova..probably will lose all gains.
What is your PCT looking like? With proper PCT you should be able to maintain most or all of your gains.

shaunnner

shaunnner

Awards
  • Established
My pct is nolvadex 40/40/20/20 and taking no shot gun when preworkout. 3 multis a day, p5p, and 100mg b6 a day..also 3 fish oils.

shaunnner

shaunnner

Awards
  • Established
i have anabolic innovations post cycle support but wanna take it after the nolvadex.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I don't see a SERM in there - something I would definitely recommend after a cycle of spawn.

shaunnner

shaunnner

Awards
  • Established
are u dumb???? a serm is Tamoxifen Citrate(nolvadex) for christ sakes...read my post

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
are u dumb???? a serm is Tamoxifen Citrate(nolvadex) for christ sakes...read my post
My bad, with those earlier posts I for some odd reason thought you had novedex XT. That sucks your losing gains, i mean so of it you will lose from bloat - you taking creatine and a PreWO?

shaunnner

shaunnner

Awards
  • Established
just a prwork out for now. No shotgun, it has alot of creatine in it.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
just a prwork out for now. No shotgun, it has alot of creatine in it.
Grape Bubblegum FTW - that **** rocks.

But yea i'm thinking about doing a "spawn run" - after I do a solo run of tren i'm going to stack epi and tren so I can better control the dosages. The epi in spawn in underdosed.

shaunnner

shaunnner

Awards
  • Established
I agree if i would do it again i would run epi and tren instead of spawn..not enough epi in spawn. wouldnt recomend it

Dyou

Dyou

Awards
  • Established
Sucks that you had a bad cycle. I know that the product has been sold out a few times and becomes hard to find so im guessing maybe the company was running low on supplies or somethin and started putting smaller doses in each cap. Like i said earlier my run was amazing and that was only last winter.

Dyou

Dyou

Awards
  • Established
and i was just thinking about people commenting on how the caps arent all full. i worked in a supplement factory and the two things that keep coming to mind are that the machines we used didnt always give an exact amount of product it always varried and also supp companys are always looking to cut costs, i wouldnt be supprised if half of what is usually in these caps were filler and they just want to use less of it.

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
I agree if i would do it again i would run epi and tren instead of spawn..not enough epi in spawn. wouldnt recomend it
I don't know if I agree that the Epi in Spawn is underdosed! 3 caps get u 24 mgs. I have run Epi at 30 mgs, an was sweet. This is very close to that plus an additional hormone and at 4 caps u get 32 mgs! The thing about Epi I find is that you get the accumulation effect after 3 weeks when it really kicks. I am pulsing Spawn right now.....really like it so far, on week 2.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I don't know if I agree that the Epi in Spawn is underdosed! 3 caps get u 24 mgs. I have run Epi at 30 mgs, an was sweet. This is very close to that plus an additional hormone and at 4 caps u get 32 mgs! The thing about Epi I find is that you get the accumulation effect after 3 weeks when it really kicks. I am pulsing Spawn right now.....really like it so far, on week 2.
It is very underdosed - I ran epi at 30/30/40/40/50/60. Standard epi dosing per pill is 10 mg.

Dyou

Dyou

Awards
  • Established
it by its self is underdosed but do you want to be taking moderatly high doses of 2 DS at once?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 5
musclemaker Company Promotions 2
Anabolics 34
Anabolics 14
shaunnner Anabolics 9