Jason's SICK, PSYCHOTIC, AND ABSURD cutting cycle!

jasonkkk

jasonkkk

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It's almost here... Posting now to give you guys a quick sneak-peek. There will be a local show here in the middle of October (that I am anxious to compete in). For those of you who don't know, I recently finished up on a cycle, took a bit of time off, and got blood work back with positive results - so I'm giving this the green light. The show will be 50/50; varying upon work. Either way, if I am/am not able to compete, I'll be happy with the results twelve weeks from now. Without further adieu, I present to you...

MY CYCLE:
Trenadrol: 60/90/90/90/90/90
H-Drol: 75/75/75/75/75/75
E-Stane: 0/0/30/30/30/30

1 WEEK PRIOR TO:
Starting this week, I will preload 5g of Taurine per day, 1 capsule of Glucosamine Chondroiton MSM, and 2 full servings of Cycle Assist by CEL.

SUPPLEMENTS:*will post picture up on sunday of my "stack"
*RESERVED FOR PHOTO*

SUPPORTING SUPPLEMENTS:
Cycle Assist (CEL): 2 servings per day, 1 in the morning, and 1 12hrs later or in the evening.
Fish Oils: 5-8g per day (varying).
Glutamine: 10g per day - 1 5g serving in the morning and another 5g serving postWO or before bed).
Cissus (USP Labs): 1 cap in the morning and and another 12hrs later or in the evening.
Taurine: 5-10g per day (varying)
Vitamin C: 3g per day (every 8 hrs)
Animal Pak (multi vit.): 1-2 packs per day
CEE: if needed
*I also have more at hand if need be, eg, if I need more Hawthorne Berries then I'll bump it up, etc...

POST CYCLE THERAPY:
Clomid: 50/50/25/25 (in 5 day increments)
Bio Forge: 4/4/4/4/4/4 (you're more than welcome to sponsor me 2 bottles, Mr. Huge)
Advanced PCT: 0/2/2/3/3/3
Clenbuterol: I will kick off the Clen for the first 2-3 weeks of PCT. (dosages varying).
*Other supps may be added, but undecided at this time.

DIET:
*I will be carb cycling
Meal 1 - 1 40g shake mixed in 16oz of 1% milk and 1 cup of oats
Meal 2 - 4 whole eggs and 1.5 cups of rice OR 10 egg whites and 2 pieces of ezekial bread
Meal 3 - 1 40g shake mixed in 16oz of 1% milk and 1 cup of oats
Meal 4 - Either: orange roughy, salmon, steak, chicken breasts, or some sort of lean meat with 1.5 cups of rice and leafy greens.
Meal 5 - 1 40g shake mixed in 16oz of 1% milk and NO OATS
Meal 6 - 1 cup of low-fat yogurt and 1/2 cup of natural peanut butter

TRAINING:
Max-OT Training Style. I will hit 4-5 day splits each week, and I will lift heavy and hard. Cardio will be done 4-5 times per week (varying) in the morning - Low Intensity and the duration will also vary.

STATS:*will take on sunday
Height: 5'9"
Weight:
BF%:

MEASUREMENTS:*will take on sunday
Neck:
Shouders:
Chest/Back:
Arms:
Forearms:
Wrists:
Waist:
Legs:
Calves:

CURRENT 1RM
Squat: 500x1
Deadlift: 455-470x1
Bench Press: 305-315x1

GOALS:
1) To be ready and prepped for the comp at the end of 12 weeks; whether i'm competing or not.
2) Cut down to 5% BF or less.
3) Get my Deadlift to 500x1 or above. I am behind on Deadlifts, because I never did them until my recent cycle.
4) Get my Bench Press up to 365x1 - give a little take a little, but I would enjoy repping 315-335 for sets.
5) I am completely happy and content with my Squatting numbers. My legs have always developed three times better than my upper body. 500x1 is enough for me, but I am sure I will be able to hit the 600 mark this cycle.
6) Gain a lot of strength, exceptional size, and work hard on building my upper body.
***Main goals are #1, #2, and #6***

THIS LOG WILL INCLUDE PICTURES

THANK YOU FOR DROPPING IN AND STAY TUNED!!!

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
It's almost here... Posting now to give you guys a quick sneak-peek. There will be a local show here in the middle of October (that I am anxious to compete in). For those of you who don't know, I recently finished up on a cycle, took a bit of time off, and got blood work back with positive results - so I'm giving this the green light. The show will be 50/50; varying upon work. Either way, if I am/am not able to compete, I'll be happy with the results twelve weeks from now. Without further adieu, I present to you...

MY CYCLE:
Trenadrol: 60/90/90/90/90/90
H-Drol: 75/75/75/75/75/75
E-Stane: 0/0/30/30/30/30

1 WEEK PRIOR TO:
Starting this week, I will preload 5g of Taurine per day, 1 capsule of Glucosamine Chondroiton MSM, and 2 full servings of Cycle Assist by CEL.

SUPPLEMENTS:*will post picture up on sunday of my "stack"
*RESERVED FOR PHOTO*

SUPPORTING SUPPLEMENTS:
Cycle Assist (CEL): 2 servings per day, 1 in the morning, and 1 12hrs later or in the evening.
Fish Oils: 5-8g per day (varying).
Glutamine: 10g per day - 1 5g serving in the morning and another 5g serving postWO or before bed).
Cissus (USP Labs): 1 cap in the morning and and another 12hrs later or in the evening.
Taurine: 5-10g per day (varying)
Vitamin C: 3g per day (every 8 hrs)
Animal Pak (multi vit.): 1-2 packs per day
CEE: if needed
*I also have more at hand if need be, eg, if I need more Hawthorne Berries then I'll bump it up, etc...

POST CYCLE THERAPY:
Clomid: 50/50/25/25 (in 5 day increments)
Bio Forge: 4/4/4/4/4/4 (you're more than welcome to sponsor me 2 bottles, Mr. Huge)
Advanced PCT: 0/2/2/3/3/3
Clenbuterol: I will kick off the Clen for the first 2-3 weeks of PCT. (dosages varying).
*Other supps may be added, but undecided at this time.

DIET:
*I will be carb cycling
Meal 1 - 1 40g shake mixed in 16oz of 1% milk and 1 cup of oats
Meal 2 - 4 whole eggs and 1.5 cups of rice OR 10 egg whites and 2 pieces of ezekial bread
Meal 3 - 1 40g shake mixed in 16oz of 1% milk and 1 cup of oats
Meal 4 - Either: orange roughy, salmon, steak, chicken breasts, or some sort of lean meat with 1.5 cups of rice and leafy greens.
Meal 5 - 1 40g shake mixed in 16oz of 1% milk and NO OATS
Meal 6 - 1 cup of low-fat yogurt and 1/2 cup of natural peanut butter

TRAINING:
Max-OT Training Style. I will hit 4-5 day splits each week, and I will lift heavy and hard. Cardio will be done 4-5 times per week (varying) in the morning - Low Intensity and the duration will also vary.

STATS:*will take on sunday
Height: 5'9"
Weight:
BF%:

MEASUREMENTS:*will take on sunday
Neck:
Shouders:
Chest/Back:
Arms:
Forearms:
Wrists:
Waist:
Legs:
Calves:

CURRENT 1RM
Squat: 500x1
Deadlift: 455x1
Bench Press: 305x1

GOALS:
1) To be ready and prepped for the comp at the end of 12 weeks; whether i'm competing or not.
2) Cut down to 5% BF or less.
3) Get my Deadlift to 500x1 or above. I am behind on Deadlifts, because I never did them until my recent cycle.
4) Get my Bench Press up to 365x1 - give a little take a little, but I would enjoy repping 315-335 for sets.
5) I am completely happy and content with my Squatting numbers. My legs have always developed three times better than my upper body. 500x1 is enough for me, but I am sure I will be able to hit the 600 mark this cycle.
6) Gain a lot of strength, exceptional size, and work hard on building my upper body.
***Main goals are #1, #2, and #6***

THIS LOG WILL INCLUDE PICTURES

THANK YOU FOR DROPPING IN AND STAY TUNED!!!
I think you should wait a little bit for another multiple steroid cycles but thats just me. On the 1rm you going to parallel or below on that 500? Also benching 305 for one and repping 315- 335 for sets is way different. That is a very lofty goal imo. good luck with the cycle hope everything goes well!

jasonkkk

jasonkkk

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think you should wait a little bit for another multiple steroid cycles but thats just me. On the 1rm you going to parallel or below on that 500? Also benching 305 for one and repping 315- 335 for sets is way different. That is a very lofty goal imo. good luck with the cycle hope everything goes well!
Agreed, but again, Blood Work came back with positive results- EVERYTHING is in check. Time ON + PCT = TIME OFF, namely, seems to be "newb sentiment" to those who don't get regular blood work done. Usually I wouldn't do this, but I am eager to compete in that upcoming comp. I believe 315 for reps and a couple sets will be easily attainable. I've also edited my 1RM Bench; it's somewhere between 305-315 (unsure, but close range). And on the Squats, I always go parallel to avoid injury as there is no reason why I need to go below, but i'm sure I could. Thank you!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sheesh, that's quick...I ain't going to hate, though. Looks like fun. Do eet!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sheeet!! Gonna be a cerrazy cycle!

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In. I like the cycle layout. IMO all 3 compounds compliment each other well.

Just a side note. If you've never used aPCT before, note that it's NOT hyperdrol. I've used both in pct before and hyperdrol blows the doors off aPCT.

Also, I had a bit of a gyno lump rebound during pct even with aPCT in place. I won't say it caused the lump, because it didn't. But it did not provide estrogenic protection that I was hoping.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established

Just a side note. If you've never used aPCT before, note that it's NOT hyperdrol. I've used both in pct before and hyperdrol blows the doors off aPCT.

Also, I had a bit of a gyno lump rebound during pct even with aPCT in place. I won't say it caused the lump, because it didn't. But it did not provide estrogenic protection that I was hoping.
Really? what was the cycle, length, and other post cycle supps? If you don't mind me asking.

jasonkkk

jasonkkk

Banned
Awards
  • Established

thanks.

i've used aPCT in the past with great results. i'm not familiar with hyperdrol, but perhaps i'll give it a run next cycle.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Really? what was the cycle, length, and other post cycle supps? If you don't mind me asking.
For Phera run of 20/30/40/40/40, I used Torem and Hyperdrol.

For a Pmag run of 75x5 weeks (I think that was the dosage anyway LOL), I used Sustain, EndoAmp, and aPCT. That stack was a complete dud all the way around and I just didn't respond.

The first thing that stands out when I typed that was the Torem, but I won't use that again. It's a libido killer for me, although I do suspect legitimate estrogen protection. Luckily, when I added in the Hyperdrol, it pretty much saved the day with a nice balance of libido, aggression, and drive. The only AI I prefer over Hx2 is TD formestane.

jasonkkk

jasonkkk

Banned
Awards
  • Established

For a Pmag run of 75x5 weeks (I think that was the dosage anyway LOL), I used Sustain, EndoAmp, and aPCT. That stack was a complete dud all the way around and I just didn't respond.

The first thing that stands out when I typed that was the Torem, but I won't use that again. It's a libido killer for me, although I do suspect legitimate estrogen protection. Luckily, when I added in the Hyperdrol, it pretty much saved the day with a nice balance of libido, aggression, and drive. The only AI I prefer over Hx2 is TD formestane.
I've never used Torem, but only Nolva and Clomid. I might give the Hyperdrol a try sometime in a future cycle.

jasonkkk

jasonkkk

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Looks like a no go

Sorry ladies... This will be my last post here. I do not want to do this cycle, bc I'm not 100% sure on whether or not I'll be able to compete. Although it would be nice walking around all shredded; I feel that there is no need to during the fall/winter (if I don't compete). That said, I will start up a bulking cycle on monday and cut up next spring/summer. Keep an eye out for my bulk!

Jason

TNASTYII

TNASTYII

Awards
  • Established
looks like a no go? wtf u talking about lol....im bout to start a cutting cycle too....but i cant decide. drop alot of money on some furaz....or spawn...tren/phera(leaning on this one) ima be hardcore cutting while trying to add just a tiny bit more muscle. looking at a cycle for 6-8 weeks. any input guys?

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
looks like a no go? wtf u talking about lol....im bout to start a cutting cycle too....but i cant decide. drop alot of money on some furaz....or spawn...tren/phera(leaning on this one) ima be hardcore cutting while trying to add just a tiny bit more muscle. looking at a cycle for 6-8 weeks. any input guys?
I wouldn't recommend phera for cutting, its much more of a bulk. Try some hdrol or pmag. They are better for cutting. but personally I would just cut and then do a bulk cycle after.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Jason,
running a bulking cycle is out of the question? Or are you just thinking that's not necessary?

IMO all 3 compounds are versatile and would still be good for a bulk with appropriate diet. I gained a solid 9-10 pounds on Hdrol with a HUGE diet. I'm sure stacking it with the Tren would be a great bulker (peer pressure :head: )

jasonkkk

jasonkkk

Banned
Awards
  • Established
tren/epi, tren/hdrol, or even 11oxo

jasonkkk

jasonkkk

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Jason,
running a bulking cycle is out of the question? Or are you just thinking that's not necessary?

IMO all 3 compounds are versatile and would still be good for a bulk with appropriate diet. I gained a solid 9-10 pounds on Hdrol with a HUGE diet. I'm sure stacking it with the Tren would be a great bulker (peer pressure :head: )
I don't think it would be necessary to run the cycle above, bc i'm not 100% sure whether or not I'll compete. If I did anyhow, my cycles would be off as I would be cut in the fall/winter and bulky during the spring/summer. The type of bulk I'm looking for is 20-25lbs (with different compounds). Tren, Epi, and Hdrol altogether or in any combination won't net me that big of gains, unless of course, I diet extremely dirty. I'll be posting up my bulking cycle, so check in later.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I have used phera for a recomp. I'm using it again right now. Phera kicks ass for whatever you want to use it for, cutting is all about diet.

I take a strong exception to the popular notions that Phera is a bulker only and is bloaty. I have gotten lean on it, and i have bloated when bulking and munching carbs, i've also bloated on SD when bulking and munching carbs, diet is everything. i got the leanest i had ever gotten to using Phera on a recomp. And now i'm on my 2nd recomp, I just threw phera in at the end, there's no bloating... I'm at the leanest point ever in my life, probably 7% bodyfat... It's all about the diet.

Really, the anabolics are just there to keep you from going catabolic. I took advantage of this and employed T3 and started doing cardio about 10x a week. Going from cardio 2-3x a week to 10x a week made a big difference.

Anyway for Tnasty the Ultra Mass Stack of Phera and Tren will work well for a cut, i don't think there will be a bloat issue if your diet is kept tight, and the vascularity that each of them promotes is exceptional. The main thing to look out for with the combo is obviously, shutdown, meaning get some clomid for PCT and a bunch of stims for on cycle to stave off lethargy.

sorry for slighlty off topic... Ultra Mass Stack is 38$ for 4 weeks of Phera at 30 and Tren at 120. Can't beat that! The popular cutting PH have you buying 3 bottles of Hdrol or Pmag and who knows how many bottles of Furaz, zol, 11-oxo, all too weak.

jasonkkk

jasonkkk

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have used phera for a recomp. I'm using it again right now. Phera kicks ass for whatever you want to use it for, cutting is all about diet.

I take a strong exception to the popular notions that Phera is a bulker only and is bloaty. I have gotten lean on it, and i have bloated when bulking and munching carbs, i've also bloated on SD when bulking and munching carbs, diet is everything. i got the leanest i had ever gotten to using Phera on a recomp. And now i'm on my 2nd recomp, I just threw phera in at the end, there's no bloating... I'm at the leanest point ever in my life, probably 7% bodyfat... It's all about the diet.

Really, the anabolics are just there to keep you from going catabolic. I took advantage of this and employed T3 and started doing cardio about 10x a week. Going from cardio 2-3x a week to 10x a week made a big difference.

Anyway for Tnasty the Ultra Mass Stack of Phera and Tren will work well for a cut, i don't think there will be a bloat issue if your diet is kept tight, and the vascularity that each of them promotes is exceptional. The main thing to look out for with the combo is obviously, shutdown, meaning get some clomid for PCT and a bunch of stims for on cycle to stave off lethargy.

sorry for slighlty off topic... Ultra Mass Stack is 38$ for 4 weeks of Phera at 30 and Tren at 120. Can't beat that! The popular cutting PH have you buying 3 bottles of Hdrol or Pmag and who knows how many bottles of Furaz, zol, 11-oxo, all too weak.
Of course, diet is the main culprit in determining your stature. But that isn't to say that some PH/DS are not designed to dry/lean you out more than others. For instance, Epi will definitely dry you out a lot more than Phera - diet or no diet. I wouldn't consider Hdrol weak, but mild, bc with the suiting diet (as you put it), could lean you up significantly. And to say 11oxo is weak would be merely naive as you can get some of the greatest recomp/leaning effects from it. However, I do agree with you, you CAN lean out on any PH/DS (that comes the term "Lean Bulk"), but T was looking to be "hardcore cutting."

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Everyone's different. Epi didn't dry me out and Hdrol at 50 wasn't noticable for me.

In my experience the words dry and wet do not equate to anything I have seen in the mirror. I have gotten lean as hell on Phera. I've gotten bloated as **** on Superdrol. I was using Epi and putting on fat and no muscle. In the end i think "wet" and "dry" are real oversimplifications of something that isn't so simple.

In the next 2 weeks I'll be stacking Phera with SD and Test and I will be leaner and harder looking than ever before. Bloat will not be an issure. These compounds are powerful enough to let you retain muscle while running T3 and doing a lot of extra cardio (and I'm adding strength) so I think that is a plus.

Based on my experience with Hdrol i am afraid to try out "mild" compounds. Zol as well did nothing to me in terms of producing gains. Maybe for contest prep it would be useful. But on a cut i want something powerful enough to keep my muscle on.

I didn't mean for my post to get so long, i actually didn't mean to interject into this thread at all. But I had advised Tnasty to do the Phera Tren stack on a cut. I am convinced that it will work well. I'm still convinced it will work well. Losing fat and gaining strength while vascularity skyrockets...

jasonkkk

jasonkkk

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Everyone's different. Epi didn't dry me out and Hdrol at 50 wasn't noticable for me.

In my experience the words dry and wet do not equate to anything I have seen in the mirror. I have gotten lean as hell on Phera. I've gotten bloated as **** on Superdrol. I was using Epi and putting on fat and no muscle. In the end i think "wet" and "dry" are real oversimplifications of something that isn't so simple.

In the next 2 weeks I'll be stacking Phera with SD and Test and I will be leaner and harder looking than ever before. Bloat will not be an issure. These compounds are powerful enough to let you retain muscle while running T3 and doing a lot of extra cardio (and I'm adding strength) so I think that is a plus.

Based on my experience with Hdrol i am afraid to try out "mild" compounds. Zol as well did nothing to me in terms of producing gains. Maybe for contest prep it would be useful. But on a cut i want something powerful enough to keep my muscle on.

I didn't mean for my post to get so long, i actually didn't mean to interject into this thread at all. But I had advised Tnasty to do the Phera Tren stack on a cut. I am convinced that it will work well. I'm still convinced it will work well. Losing fat and gaining strength while vascularity skyrockets...
You're right; everyone responds differently.

Have fun with your upcoming cycle! - Looks big. How long will you be running the test for? Test E? The T3 should treat you well... have you thought about Clen?

I was not disagreeing with you. With diet, it's possible to lean up while being on almost anything. I was merely just stating that if T truly wants to shred up, why not go with a couple dryer compounds (Epi has worked well for him in the past), hence, I suggested Epi/Tren.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Oh i'm already running it. I'm almost done, i was running test stacked with PH "tren" for most of it but got progestin gyno, switched it out for SD and PP instead (2 weeks left on that). It's test prop by the way. Overall cycle is pretty convoluted. I have tried throwing clen into it and it ****s my Bp up too bad with all the other anabolics in there.

I've been pretty successful. I'm much more sliced and diced than when i started, better vascularity, i'm about 20 pounds stronger on most lifts, and about a pound lighter.

http://i30.tinypic.com/qx709c.jpg

Epi/tren is probably a great stack for a cut. If Epi worked better for me i'd probably would have planned that. As it is, the Epi doesn't work well enough, the Tren gives me gyno, the Hdrol and Zol dont do **** to me... My options have essentially been reduced to PheraPlex and Superdrol, so i'll use them however I can :)

Cool man, i'll check out your new log.

jasonkkk

jasonkkk

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Oh i'm already running it. I'm almost done, i was running test stacked with PH "tren" for most of it but got progestin gyno, switched it out for SD and PP instead (2 weeks left on that). It's test prop by the way. Overall cycle is pretty convoluted. I have tried throwing clen into it and it ****s my Bp up too bad with all the other anabolics in there.

I've been pretty successful. I'm much more sliced and diced than when i started, better vascularity, i'm about 20 pounds stronger on most lifts, and about a pound lighter.

http://i30.tinypic.com/qx709c.jpg

Epi/tren is probably a great stack for a cut. If Epi worked better for me i'd probably would have planned that. As it is, the Epi doesn't work well enough, the Tren gives me gyno, the Hdrol and Zol dont do **** to me... My options have essentially been reduced to PheraPlex and Superdrol, so i'll use them however I can :)

Cool man, i'll check out your new log.
Nice! Although I think PP+SD are harsh when combined, I'm glad to see the cycle is treating you well. What did you dose the Tren at? Perhaps try some real Tren Ace next time like 75-100mg eod - that should call for good vascularity. Also, try using clen during pct as it might work better for you that way.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Real tren is obviously the way to go, probably the way to go with every cycle lol, just need to get some. I ran T-Roid for 4 weeks 90/90/120/120. I started overlapping that with 10mg of Superdrol and then i changed it to 10 SD 20PP, now im at 20SD 20PP, in a few days i'm going to 20SD 30PP and that'll last about 10 days. From there I'll extend the test out for about 2 weeks. PCT will be clomid, i'll dose high at first and taper down to 50, run out at 50mg, stack with nolva for the first two weeks, thinking about a resveratrol product to run weeks 3-6 of PCT. And yea i'll probably throw in some clen.

jasonkkk

jasonkkk

Banned
Awards
  • Established
damn, man. are you taking any liv52 or anything like that? lmk how it goes..

TNASTYII

TNASTYII

Awards
  • Established
thanks for backing me up on the phera unreal haha. ive never ran phera....but comon....the product ima run has tren in it. ima run it 120mg and 30mg for phera on a cut for alittle of 4 weeks. i agree 100 percent with everything you have said...epi sucks for me. i get bloated as hell on superdrol while munching on carbs...hell im even thinkin about running alittle bit of SD(very very low dose) with some(only 25mg) pmag right now just to kick things off(/to avoid being catabolic). diet will be very low carb. cardio will be done everyday.
and i ran trena up to 90mg with no nip problems so i should be ok there.

my other option..although more expensive it to run 1-t tren from pp. i mean....they got a 40 percent sale going on right now so i could buy 2 bottles and it wouldnt cost as much. problem is...the sale ends tonite and i have no cash in the bank lmao.

TNASTYII

TNASTYII

Awards
  • Established
You're right; everyone responds differently.

Have fun with your upcoming cycle! - Looks big. How long will you be running the test for? Test E? The T3 should treat you well... have you thought about Clen?

I was not disagreeing with you. With diet, it's possible to lean up while being on almost anything. I was merely just stating that if T truly wants to shred up, why not go with a couple dryer compounds (Epi has worked well for him in the past), hence, I suggested Epi/Tren.
haha. i dont know when i told you epi worked well for me. epi didnt do sh!t for me when i ran it. i even uped the dosage in the 60mg range and still nothing. i was thinkin abou giving it another shot (possibly bunk product back when i used it?) and going with Spawn...but id rather try out some pp. even if i dont even respond to pp, i know i will to tren, and tren melts fat off of me without any cardio...so tren in there with pp is gonna keep me pretty effin dry id think.

all other options are expensive also. if i woud run halo id def be in the 75-100mg range for 6 weeks. (whats that 3 bottles? lol) and i would want to run tren with it. i found furaz for 20 bucks a bottle for clearance but id still have to buy alot of bottles to get the doses right. i just ran pmag and dont feel like running it again. and just like hdrol id have to buy more than 1 bottle. i think im making the right choice. ive been wanting to run this since my last cycle ended.

and i dont know if ill ever "bulk" again. i want to get shredded or atleast cut. and keep a low bf year round.

ive talked with unreal...but i cant make up my mind on clomid or torem.

TNASTYII

TNASTYII

Awards
  • Established

what do you mean it was a dud? my last cycle was tren and pmag and i just went otc with lg t911 and sustain alpha and i came back just fine.

jasonkkk

jasonkkk

Banned
Awards
  • Established
thanks for backing me up on the phera unreal haha. ive never ran phera....but comon....the product ima run has tren in it. ima run it 120mg and 30mg for phera on a cut for alittle of 4 weeks. i agree 100 percent with everything you have said...epi sucks for me. i get bloated as hell on superdrol while munching on carbs...hell im even thinkin about running alittle bit of SD(very very low dose) with some(only 25mg) pmag right now just to kick things off(/to avoid being catabolic). diet will be very low carb. cardio will be done everyday.
and i ran trena up to 90mg with no nip problems so i should be ok there.

my other option..although more expensive it to run 1-t tren from pp. i mean....they got a 40 percent sale going on right now so i could buy 2 bottles and it wouldnt cost as much. problem is...the sale ends tonite and i have no cash in the bank lmao.
i would go with the 1-t+pp, that way you can dose it how you want.

haha. i dont know when i told you epi worked well for me. epi didnt do sh!t for me when i ran it. i even uped the dosage in the 60mg range and still nothing. i was thinkin abou giving it another shot (possibly bunk product back when i used it?) and going with Spawn...but id rather try out some pp. even if i dont even respond to pp, i know i will to tren, and tren melts fat off of me without any cardio...so tren in there with pp is gonna keep me pretty effin dry id think.

all other options are expensive also. if i woud run halo id def be in the 75-100mg range for 6 weeks. (whats that 3 bottles? lol) and i would want to run tren with it. i found furaz for 20 bucks a bottle for clearance but id still have to buy alot of bottles to get the doses right. i just ran pmag and dont feel like running it again. and just like hdrol id have to buy more than 1 bottle. i think im making the right choice. ive been wanting to run this since my last cycle ended.

and i dont know if ill ever "bulk" again. i want to get shredded or atleast cut. and keep a low bf year round.

ive talked with unreal...but i cant make up my mind on clomid or torem.
oops, i thought at one time you told me epi worked for you.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
what do you mean it was a dud? my last cycle was tren and pmag and i just went otc with lg t911 and sustain alpha and i came back just fine.
gyno lump rebounded in pct so the combination of Sustain and aPCT did NOT provide sufficient estrogen control.

I had no aggression, leaning effect, or libido enhancement as typically noted with test boosters. I was a non -responder to sustain.

I do think I respond to 6bromo. However, I should have started my aPCT a LOT higher in the 150-200mg range, as we would typically use with Hyperdrol. The only reason I don't use hyperdrol is because it has forslean (forksoli or whatever) which wrecks my stomach and I spend all day on the toilet :sick:

TNASTYII

TNASTYII

Awards
  • Established
gyno lump rebounded in pct so the combination of Sustain and aPCT did NOT provide sufficient estrogen control.

I had no aggression, leaning effect, or libido enhancement as typically noted with test boosters. I was a non -responder to sustain.

I do think I respond to 6bromo. However, I should have started my aPCT a LOT higher in the 150-200mg range, as we would typically use with Hyperdrol. The only reason I don't use hyperdrol is because it has forslean (forksoli or whatever) which wrecks my stomach and I spend all day on the toilet :sick:
i wouldnt think either of those would provide too much protection. pmag does aromatize though so why would you need estro protection?

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i wouldnt think either of those would provide too much protection. pmag does aromatize though so why would you need estro protection?
I have a history of gyno, but estrogen rebound can occur even for a compound that doesn't aromatize. Natural test returning certainly CAN aromatize.

And I'm thinking you meant pmag does NOT aromatize :D

TNASTYII

TNASTYII

Awards
  • Established
I have a history of gyno, but estrogen rebound can occur even for a compound that doesn't aromatize. Natural test returning certainly CAN aromatize.

And I'm thinking you meant pmag does NOT aromatize :D

yea i did haha

TNASTYII

TNASTYII

Awards
  • Established
decided to go with spawn. i heard its being pulled just fyi. i ran hemaguno a while back but im pretty sure it was bunk. so ima give epi another shot. ive already lost 8lbs on my cut