Anyone wanna help an experienced newbie please??

seedid77

Awards
Greetings,

I am 38 yrs old, and have been lifting on & off for 20 yrs. I've been lifting hard now for the last 5 yrs and am looking to go on a cycle; and for some reason I'm stuck on Sustenon 250 because I feel I will retain less water/fat. I'm looking to go on a single steroid like Sustenon or Test-C, 500mg a week for 10 weeks followed by some Nolva. I am looking to gain at least 12 lbs of muscle and as little body-fat as possible. About 3 yrs ago I did a 12 week cycle of just Winstrol followed by Nolva. Just experimenting I guess. I've competed in several "natural" shows in my time but have taken my body as far as I think it's gonna go w/out help. I'm eating 6 times a day, & consuming at least 1 gram of protein per pound of body weight. Supplements I'm currently on are Creatine, fish oil, Whey protein and just allot of good food.

My stats are height: 6 foot
Weight: 210
Bench: 285
Squat: 425
Deadlift: 590
Thanks again for any assistance you might be able to offer. This site does a great service to allot of serious lifters!!!

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You did 12 weeks of Stanozol? How was your liver afterwards?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
^Hopefully it was inject not oral

anyway 10 weeks of 500mg testc or sust is a fine cycle. Wait 2 weeks before starting nolva

seedid77

Awards
I really appreciate your help & input. Thank you