Test e, eq...? First cycle Help

cr1251

Awards
I am looking to do my first injectable cycle. Have done 1 ph cycle before when i started to stop gaining which went well. I'm 23 been training 3 years, started at about 120 lbs and now am at 170 lbs with 6% bodyfat. I have hit a bit of a plateau. I am a model and need to put on some more lean mass over the next few months. I will be working during cycle so cant get that puffy look. I need to stay looking defined, especially in the face. Im basically looking to keep bodyfat the same and increase size and vascularity. The last thing is that the people around me cant really know what im taking so i need to keep sides to a minimum (obviously they will notice a size difference but they have no idea about training so i can easily put that down to new routine + supplements). I dont mind compromising on overall gains in order to avoid sides + get the right look rather than pure size.

I like the sound of equipoise. I know alot of people wouldn't recomend it on its own or for a first cycle. But it seems to give the sort of gains I would like. Would combining this with a low dose of test e and an AI give the sort of results i need. I've also looked at a Primo/var, eq/winny and test only cycles. But not sure which would be the best to go for especially as its my first cycle.

Any advice/suggestions would be awesome

Thanks in Advance