letro cycle

rmfootball

Awards
i just got some letro from a research site the bottle says 30ml/2.5mg. i want to dose at 2.5 ed to try an help with a mild case of gyno i have. if i'm not mistaken 1 ml = 1 cc? any help would be great thanks. i'm goin to log my results if anyone is interested

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
yes 1mL = 1cc

good luck killing the gyno. How did you develop it?

rmfootball

Awards
an sd clone i didnt do proper pct dumb move on my part. i listened to an idiot in gnc who advised me that i did not need a serm. so for pct i used 6oxo. i thought it worked but i guess not ha is it possible to have like delayed gyno??

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
yeah delayed gyno is possible on SD, i've never gotten it but some people have problems.

It has been speculated to be a problem based on what's used in PCT, particularly ATD or ATD stacked with Nolva (i believe) have caused it the most... The reasoning is supposedly that estrogen levels are depressed for a long time and then upon cessation of the AI they exhibit a strong rebound and create the delayed gyno

****ers @ gnc.

rmfootball

Awards
yeah delayed gyno is possible on SD, i've never gotten it but some people have problems.

It has been speculated to be a problem based on what's used in PCT, particularly ATD or ATD stacked with Nolva (i believe) have caused it the most... The reasoning is supposedly that estrogen levels are depressed for a long time and then upon cessation of the AI they exhibit a strong rebound and create the delayed gyno

****ers @ gnc.
haha ya man the guy was a complete dumb a** i also have toremifene. i might throw in the mix after i do some more research but for now im guna start letro with half a cc. thanks for the help i will check back in acouple days. oh an by the way your huge bro!

rmfootball

Awards
after some research i still haven't decided if i should use the torem after or during the cycle. i have seen threads where they are mixed with good results. and i've seen threads that ssay to use it after? any thoughts?

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OP, here's a suggestion: Don't go up to 2.5mg. In fact, I wouldn't go higher than 1.0mg if I were to ever run letro again. It's some powerful stuff, and the sides just s-u-c-k. I know all about the cycle posted on various forums that lays it out that way, but trust me, if you take it up to 2.5mg, you can say goodbye to your sex drive for a while and you will just feel like total sh#t. Letro eliminates around 98% of estrogen in the body, so you won't need to dose high. If you're inclined, you will have the luxury of staying at 1.0mg longer without noticing sides, which will allow for a greater chance of permanent success.

Whatever dosage you decide on, your joints will get pretty dry, so make sure you up the fish/flax/olive/etc. oils. Also, make sure to taper down very gradually with the letro to avoid rebound and then go to a SERM, which you should also taper down as well.

I am a letro success story, by the way. I experienced estrogen-rebound during PCT on an Epistane cycle. My lumps reduced at the 1.0mg dosage, but I continued to follow the suggested protocol. However, the sides kicked my as# for the rest of the cycle and I felt absolutely miserable.

Good luck.

P.S. I hope when you say gyno, you mean painful, sensitive lumps... and not just puffy nips.

rmfootball

Awards
this is day 4 i'm doing a half cc of letro first thing in the morning and 30mg of torem before bed. so far its working i will check back in after acouple more days.

i had a painfull lump and puffiness

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
this is day 4 i'm doing a half cc of letro first thing in the morning and 30mg of torem before bed. so far its working i will check back in after acouple more days.

i had a painfull lump and puffiness
Good to hear. If it's working this soon, definitely stay at the half cc dose.

rmfootball

Awards
i'm on one week this stuff is amazing the lump is definatly getting smaller and the puffiness is also gone. but it feels like i have some fat there now that wasnt there before. is this normal ??