best first prohormone cycle

insanity1

Awards
Hi all, im new here but no to the iron game. Im 20 years old been lifting for about 7 years. I compete in strongman at the national level in the 231 weight class. Right now im 6'2 230 at about 12 percent bf. I mlooking to do my first cycle here in the new future but im definately going to have everything figured out before i begin. I have heard good things about phera phlex, halodrol, as well as epistane. What do you guys recommend. What do you guys suggest for post cycle therapy, i know either nolvadex or clomid is a must along with mabe a AX PCT, 6 oxo, and mabe R-xt. I guess im just looking for experience and what people think about each of these, and the goods and bads of their expereince thanks all!! ;-)

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The compounds you listed are actually steroids, oral methylated steroids, I would do a ton of research before you jump into to any of this stuff.

There are prohormones out there, but most carry similar side effects as to the ones mentioned above, and unless your diet, training and Pct are spot on none of them will do much for you.

Lots of stickies and what not defining the various prohormones/designers on this site, and tons of logs on pretty much everything that comes with hormone use.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
and for most you will need a serm, I have used AX Advanced Pct and find it a very good addition, and also useful for lighter compounds.

2k2ser

Awards
  • Established
H-Drol is the mildest thing that i've tried. It would be a very good cycle once all the research is done. M-Drol would be better suited to help at Strongman, etc. You will get a good strength gain off that. Research first or you could get some problems, no libido or gyno, etc.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
H-Drol is the mildest thing that i've tried. It would be a very good cycle once all the research is done. M-Drol would be better suited to help at Strongman, etc. You will get a good strength gain off that. Research first or you could get some problems, no libido or gyno, etc.
m drol is the strongest of all the orals available at the moment....unless you have access to M1T....

I would leave M drol alone if your new.

justmechillin

At 20yrs of age, I wouldn't mess with anything that will mess with your LH/FSH... Take some clenbuterol now and wait 10yrs b4 taking the juice...

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
At 20yrs of age, I wouldn't mess with anything that will mess with your LH/FSH... Take some clenbuterol now and wait 10yrs b4 taking the juice...
congratulations. u just bumped a 4 year old thread

thread necromancer in the house

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Hahahahaha. Im sure hes 24 by now

macdady

macdady

Awards
Haha I had to do a double take at the OP date when thus thing popped up near the top... although i'll have to admit I've almost done it myself