Competitive Edge Labs Cycle...HELP!!!

themythbaker

themythbaker

Awards
I was thinking of starting a cycle of CEL H-Drol and P-Plex. I'm not really sure of the dosage or anything that I should take of the two. Anyone have any suggestions or guidlines? I'm going to use CEL's Cycle Assist while on cycle and then CEL's PCT for off cycle. Any help would be great!!

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
First off, whatever's in CEL's over the counter PCT is going to be weak. OTC pct's will still work, just not as well as a real pct like nolva or clomid. My personal choice is clomid, it's a "research chemical", look it up if you don't know.

Anyway judging by your stats & avi you are already a competitive bodybuilder, here's how I think you should run this:

H-drol: 50/50/75/75/75
P-Plex: 00/30/30/30/30

Halodrol takes a while to kick in, hence it's started a week before the pheraplex. This should be a great cycle for adding quality weight and strength.

**people don't usually stack for their first cycle but i don't see how this could go wrong

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Agree should look at getting a serm if running phera... If u just run hdrol u can get away with an OTC pct. But when u add in phera it's a different story. Then hdrol will definately help with the water retention so get with phera.

themythbaker

themythbaker

Awards
Thanks for the advice fellas! What websites (for price & quality) have the best options for a serm? Like I said guys, new to this whole thing, been reading, study, asking, learning!!! But still needing that extra push! HAHA!!

nparisi

nparisi

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the advice fellas! What websites (for price & quality) have the best options for a serm? Like I said guys, new to this whole thing, been reading, study, asking, learning!!! But still needing that extra push! HAHA!!
You can't ask for sources here, could get you banned. Best bet is to google 'research chemicals'