noobie epistane cycle questions

Davidlee

i have made my mind up after looking further into it and i'm not going to take it. but still just have some noobish questions to ask.. is epi taken seven days a week if your not pulsing or only days u lift?
whats the worst side effect of it. mental and physical

cmc

cmc

Awards
I'm in the middle of my third week of Epistane. Ramped up to 40g per day during the first week and continued at 40g per day/7 days per week. I have gotten no sides as of yet..no lethargy, no acne and I must say that this stuff is pretty weak. Now everyone has their opinion and their own experiences...that is mine. Current pic. The One, for me, was a much better supplement..not the best, but better than EPI.

Attachments

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
i have made my mind up after looking further into it and i'm not going to take it. but still just have some noobish questions to ask.. is epi taken seven days a week if your not pulsing or only days u lift?
whats the worst side effect of it. mental and physical
Epi is taken 7 days a week, or can be pulsed on workout days. Pulsing really only works in theory if you are working out 3-4 days (preferably 3) a week though.

It is a steroid, so I mean the sides are not uncommon from other steroids like it. It is fairly androgenic, so there is a chance of hair loss if you are pre-disposed to it... I didn't lose any hair from it myself. It can shut you down, so testicular atrophy would be another side... but again, these are the side effects of many steroids... it's just the game you play. Mentally, it really depends on the individual and their mental disposition.

Davidlee

Thank you both for your answers.. can either of you help me with a workout plan accordingly to the weights I have.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Thank you both for your answers.. can either of you help me with a workout plan accordingly to the weights I have.
You can shoot me a PM with whatever questions you have. Let me know what weights you have, and what your goals are and we can build you a workout plan.

bigmoe65

bigmoe65

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You can shoot me a PM with whatever questions you have. Let me know what weights you have, and what your goals are and we can build you a workout plan.
Damn dude, you are way to nice. This guy wants to juice and doesnt even know how to workout.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Damn dude, you are way to nice. This guy wants to juice and doesnt even know how to workout.
Actually, he said that he decided not to take the epistane, which I really respect a lot, most people would just juice up and screw themselves up. This guy wants to learn how to work out, sans the steroids. I don't mind helping people do things the right way.

That's what we are here for after all.

bigmoe65

bigmoe65

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Actually, he said that he decided not to take the epistane, which I really respect a lot, most people would just juice up and screw themselves up. This guy wants to learn how to work out, sans the steroids. I don't mind helping people do things the right way.

That's what we are here for after all.
Opps. I need to brush up on my speed reading skills. To the OP, good for you man. Get all the basics down first and make some gains and go from there.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
davidlee, glad you decided the smarter of the two decisions you were originally considering! It is also nice to see you doing research as well! Keep it up and get the necessary knowledge!

Davidlee

Thanks bud. this is to all who could help..
Im 20 years old, 6'4'' at about 185 now that i've lost some BF%. I currently lift 4 days a week and I have lifted over the years but not correctly i reckon. I have a bench with free weight. i can do leg ext, curls, squats, bench press, and power cleans with it. I have dumbells with plenty of weight and barbell curlbar?.. i also have a punching bag. I take creatine after workouts and eat pretty healthy.. I also have access to p90x for abs.. My goals are to increase in size and strength asap.. trying to get bigger b4 i go out for college football team.. (community college).. I have recently stopped eating as healthy due to the face that i've lost over 20 pounds in about 2 months. and now i need to bulk up.. i have belly fat and stuff hopefull it will tighten up while working out.. i also have a treadmill which i prefer over HIIT. If you could give me ideas what to eat while bulkin also man i would do what ever u ask. :food:

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Thanks bud. this is to all who could help..
Im 20 years old, 6'4'' at about 185 now that i've lost some BF%. I currently lift 4 days a week and I have lifted over the years but not correctly i reckon. I have a bench with free weight. i can do leg ext, curls, squats, bench press, and power cleans with it. I have dumbells with plenty of weight and barbell curlbar?.. i also have a punching bag. I take creatine after workouts and eat pretty healthy.. I also have access to p90x for abs.. My goals are to increase in size and strength asap.. trying to get bigger b4 i go out for college football team.. (community college).. I have recently stopped eating as healthy due to the face that i've lost over 20 pounds in about 2 months. and now i need to bulk up.. i have belly fat and stuff hopefull it will tighten up while working out.. i also have a treadmill which i prefer over HIIT. If you could give me ideas what to eat while bulkin also man i would do what ever u ask. :food:
well, to help you burn that fat P90x will definitely help (as in the complete routine), maybe run that along side the diet they recommend and then transition in a bit heavier weight and then use your free weight bench for compound lifts on each of the days.

what are your thoughts on that?

Davidlee

well, to help you burn that fat P90x will definitely help (as in the complete routine), maybe run that along side the diet they recommend and then transition in a bit heavier weight and then use your free weight bench for compound lifts on each of the days.

what are your thoughts on that?
Yeh man definately.. i'm takin all advice to heart..

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Yeh man definately.. i'm takin all advice to heart..
Well that would be my recommendation considering you have access to P90x and a free weight system. I would first do p90x and then supplement that particular day with free weight compound lifts to that certain muscle group that p90x focused on on that particular day. I would also follow the P90x diet plans in their nutrition guide and supplement with creatine intra workout along with possibly a BCAA product.

It will help you lean out like you are wanting to and add some muscle mass through hardwork.

I have used P90x briefly and my girl does as well, she loves it.