cut as much fat as possible while retaing LBM
EXPERIENCE:
WORKOUT:
HIT style 3 day split

Mon - Legs/Traps
Wed - Chest/Shoulders/Tri
Sat - Back/Bi/Abs
NUTRITION:
Diet is 2300-2500 cals with a 40/20/40 ratio (sometimes 50/20/30 depending upon random uncertanties)

Logged using fitday.com to keep track of everything.
HEIGHT:
WEIGHT:
BF:
MAXLIFTS:
bench - not sure, doing 120 DB's for reps
squat - 405
SLDL - 425
Ok, so I'm thinking of running:

Weeks 1-12 test cyp @ 500mg weely
Weeks 1-4 Methyl 1-test @ 20mg daily
Weeks 8-12 Winny @ 50mg daily

Ok, so what do you guys think of the M1T and winny plan?? I thought it seemed decent, a lead in until the test kicks in, then a lead out with winny. I could switch those up though if someone has a better idea.

BTW I have a good amount cyp, in case anyone suggests prop instead (too lazy to get prop, I'm sure cyp will do fine) :D

Supps:
ECY stack daily
R-ala @ 500mg daily (focused around pre and post workout)
Vitamin C @ 2g daily
potassium @ 300mg daily
multivitamin

Suggestions?

Old Guy

Old Guy

Awards
  • Established
I like the cycle Bro.
Do you think you're getting enough cals to hold on to most of your muscle?

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't run the cyp and winny both to week 12 because the cyp will still be in your system for some time. Here's what I would do:
Weeks 2-4 Methyl 1-test @ 20mg daily
Weeks 9 or 10-14 Winny @ 50mg daily

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
I like the cycle Bro.
Do you think you're getting enough cals to hold on to most of your muscle?
So far I think so, but as soon as I start the cycle I'll have to reassess. Might bump it up to 3k cals if necessary, but I'm trying ot keep it as low as possible to retain.

I wouldn't run the cyp and winny both to week 12 because the cyp will still be in your system for some time. Here's what I would do:
Weeks 2-4 Methyl 1-test @ 20mg daily
Weeks 9 or 10-14 Winny @ 50mg daily
Yeah, that sounds like a good plan to me, although I may run the M1T for weeks 2-6 :)

size

Awards
  • Established
A few things:

1. I think anavar would be a much better choice than winstrol but if you already have winstrol then no worries.
2. What type of cardio, how often, and how long?
3. Why not use a low dose of t3?

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
1. yeah no anavar here unfortunately
2. HIIT cardio 3x weekly, 15 minutes, 4th day (if possible) is 30 min low intensity
3. don't have any of that either, and at this point to cheap to but it, but probably will next cut cycle :D

size

Awards
  • Established
1. yeah no anavar here unfortunately
2. HIIT cardio 3x weekly, 15 minutes, 4th day (if possible) is 30 min low intensity
3. don't have any of that either, and at this point to cheap to but it, but probably will next cut cycle :D
Good answers.

About cardio though. This is just an option to think about. IN the past, I ahve had good success using interval training with sprints 2x weekly and then another 2 sessions of brisk uphill walking on a treadmill. HIIT are short sessions as you have planned, and then the uphill walking is longer like 25-40 mins depending on time restraints. Just an idea though, since i do not know how you respond to things. :)

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Best of luck jweave. There's a lot of things you can or could use but what you have will get the job done and throw some muscle on ya provided diet and cardio are right (which I'm sure is) ;)

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Good **** weave, looks like a solid cycle, and yah, run the winny 2 weeks past the last cyp shot so everything is cleared when you are done with the winny.

ManBeast

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
BTW I started M1T @ 10mg.....I figured I'm trying to cut, so retention of lean mass is all I really need, not major gains. This compounded with the concerns of possible high BP while also running an ECY stack led me to believe I really only need 10mg M1T this time. I will assess at week 2 of M1T and report :)

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
BTW I started M1T @ 10mg.....I figured I'm trying to cut, so retention of lean mass is all I really need, not major gains. This compounded with the concerns of possible high BP while also running an ECY stack led me to believe I really only need 10mg M1T this time. I will assess at week 2 of M1T and report :)
Since your calories are so low for your size, I think you should run 20mg M1T for the first two weeks, then possibly drop to 10 mg at week 3 when the test kicks in. I'm gonna run a cutter starting next week, and I'm 6'0 227 17-18% BF (you got 30lbs on me :D ), and I'll be damned if I'm gonna drop cals below 3k, on top of adding cardio. Also I would up protein to at least 400g daily. I personally prefer 500g while on.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Well it's been about 4 weeks now, things are looking good, a few snags though with cardio. I had a bad cyp brew at first, I screwed up the BA/BB ratio I wanted without thinking and made it 5/5%. Did a quad inject and was crippled for about a week.......ouch :D

So cardio hasn't been pleasant, switched up to delt and pec shots last night for comfort, feeling much better so far. As for weight......it went up damnit!!! I'm about 5 lbs up, but it is either water or a bit of lean mass. Waist measuremtns are down, and I'm definitely looking leaner. Not bad exactly, but I don't need any more weight at all, lol! Last day of M1T for me though, so I'm not expecting any major gains in weight though. That stuff makes me gain like crazy.

I'm holding at 260 now, but leaner than I've been in awhile...definitely showing some promise. I'm going hardcore on the cardio again starting next week. Usually the hardest paret for me is diet but this time I've got it nailed, just need to get that cardio back up and running, so to speak ;)

Lifts are also all up. I swear I can put on muscle easier year by year, just need to strip this fat off and it's freak time!!!

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Good **** bro, keep hittin that **** hard!

ManBeast

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Damn, still gaining at only 2500 cals? Thats nuts...

Good luck with the rest of your cycle..

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Keep up the good work bro. Keep us updated. later J

Tatt2d

Awards
Keep it up Bro, I am really interested to see how you do on this cycle. You and I are about the same size and I am trying to figure out a cutting cycle myself. Keep us updated. Good Luck

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
I can tell the cyp is kicking in big time, just had a stellar leg/trap day! I was squatting and shrugging 405 like nothing, should have went higher but figured I have plenty of time left :)

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Update: things are going well, although the fat loss did slow down some. I'm at 5 days into T3, also starting winny next week. All-in-all, very pleased. Diet is still in check and cardio is decent, but could be better. Looking forward to the next 6 weeks for some good losses I've upped cals to about 2700-2800 daily this last week, seems to be helping :)

I'm thinking about upping test to 750mg weekly. I get zero bloat and think it may benefit me for the last bit. Of course if I did that I might up cals to 3000 or so, thoughts?

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
never upped the test, didn't really need to, I just had the idea in my head for whatever reason (ohh who knows, maybe because I feel like a god on it, lol).

Anyway:

Fat loss with Tri-max has actually exceeded all of my expectations!! My waist is shrinking fairly rapidly and, as with a properly planned cutter, I have retained all muscle and feel great!! All of my lifts are top, mood is great, libido is normal, just an absolutely wonderful cycle in every way. The winny is doing a nice job of keeping me hard and pumped (so does my GF now that I think of it) :D

I am really going to try and not be depressed post cycle, this one has been my favorite to date :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 4
Training Forum 1
musclemaker Company Promotions 6
BigMattTx Anabolics 4
Anabolics 19