The One.....will it be the one for me?

firedoghfd

Awards
I am going to start my first PH cycle soon and have decided to use Applied Nutriceutical’s The One. I have also decided to keep a log on anabolicminds.com so that I can keep detailed notes on my cycle and so that other can see my progress or lack of progress.

I will post weekly Measurements, weekly body fat measurements, weekly blood pressure,
Diet:general overview with total calories, carbs, fats, protein, water intake, etc.
Training: specifics re time/exercises/sets/reps/recovery/weight, etc.
Quality of Training:
Mood/Aggression:
Libido:
Joints:
Overall Sense of Feeling

I will also try and post a few sets of picture, Pre-cycle, end of cycle and end of PCT.

Anything else you guys want just let me know.

I am still working on my Workout program. It will be a German Volume Training not not sure of the split but more then likely it will follow Charles Poliquin's split. My diet will be 480carbs, 250 protein and between 60-100 fats (apox 3200 cals). I’m still trying to write out my menus and think of good meals, suggestions will be great. I’m kinda anal so I want most things written out prior to starting the cycle.

So my during the cycle I will be taking the following
On Cycle

The One
Neovar-----3 pills twice a day (post workout and with meal)
Omega---5g/day (2.5g) twice a day
Multi-Vitamin----Once a day
Milk Thistle----2 pills once a day
Bio-Mend------2 pills a day
whey
Food food Food

Post cycle
2nd Gear-----1 pill per day
Drive---------3 pills twice a day (1st thing in morning and 1 hr pre workout) start last week of cycle
IGF-2--------3 pills twice a day (1st thing in morning and bed time)
whey
Food food food

Your feedback will be great. I am unsure about one thing. how much cardio i should do, i don't want to give it up 100%.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
you've covered a lot, but left out a lot. What's your height, weight, how long you been training, what's your goals with this cycle?

How long are you taking the one, what're you dosing it at?

I know of GVT, 10x10 and all, but more specifically...? And how many days a week? will help to decide the amount of cardio, but mroe importantly is just your bodytype. Are you fat and trying to cut, are you skinny and trying to bulk, do you always gain fat while bulking and thus need to do cardio, or is that not a problem? So many variables determine these things...

And about your diet, do you want to be more specific than food food food, some people say that and when prodded to be specific they admit its fast food and boatloads of crap everyday...

Anyway I think the main piece of advice I have is to up that protein and lower the carbs a bit. Your carbs are 50%, i dunno if ur a carb fiend but that would make me fat, fast. And up the protein. I think 300g is always the # to shoot for as a minimum.

i dont know what a lot of your supplements are... IGF-2? Only IGF i know of is real **** that u need needles for...

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Looks like you have it all down to a great protocol! Let me know if you have any concerns along the way

you've covered a lot, but left out a lot. What's your height, weight, how long you been training, what's your goals with this cycle?

How long are you taking the one, what're you dosing it at?

I know of GVT, 10x10 and all, but more specifically...? And how many days a week? will help to decide the amount of cardio, but mroe importantly is just your bodytype. Are you fat and trying to cut, are you skinny and trying to bulk, do you always gain fat while bulking and thus need to do cardio, or is that not a problem? So many variables determine these things...

And about your diet, do you want to be more specific than food food food, some people say that and when prodded to be specific they admit its fast food and boatloads of crap everyday...

Anyway I think the main piece of advice I have is to up that protein and lower the carbs a bit. Your carbs are 50%, i dunno if ur a carb fiend but that would make me fat, fast. And up the protein. I think 300g is always the # to shoot for as a minimum.

i dont know what a lot of your supplements are... IGF-2? Only IGF i know of is real **** that u need needles for...
IGF-2 is our GH & test booster. http://store.anabolicminds.com/product/applied-nutriceuticals/igf-2-240-caps-700-mg.html

firedoghfd

Awards
I'm 5'7 about 163lbs. I've been training on and off for the last 4 yrs or so with the last year pretty hard. I want to try and pack on as much lean muscle as I can while increasing strength and not gaining to much fat. I’m not really skinny but I have never been able to get big. I’m hoping this will help break that. I tend to gain a little fat while bulking in the past but not much. I want to cardio because I like it and my job requires I have good cardiovascular fittness.

When it comes to Food Food Food it will be zero junk food. Chicken, veggies, sweet potatoes, fish, nuts, some lean red meat, etc. the only sugar will be some dextrose post workout. I tend to grill or bake my food, no deep frying. I don’t do fast food. I don’t like butter on my veggies.

More about my split…….not sure. I haven’t looked into a 10x10 program in a log time so I am still looking into it. Feed back would be great.

i'm using a lot of Applied Nutriceutical’s other products because of the sale they are having on them. cheaper then other brands i would use.

Dose of The One will be 3 pills a day for a max of 5 weeks. Doubt i will change it to 4 a day unless i put on 40 pounds.........that would be insane and scary and i would freak out

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Nice diet man, ok, well i still recommend lowering the carbs and upping the protein, especially since you're trying to keep this lean. Carbs can be stored as fat, so protein is the best thing to eat. IMO you can cut your carbs quite a bit, considering you are 163 pounds, your calories are pretty high.

Cycle looks good! Yeah I am not very familiar with natty and OTC products lol...

For cardio, what I like to do is just do cardio everyday that i'm not lifting weights, that way i'm hitting the gym 7 days a week. So that's an option, the other option is light cardio everyday, personally I think either first thing in the morning (no food = burning fat) or at night (burning off carbs so they don't get stored, and then cutting into fat) is ideal. The only time I do not like for cardio is right after lifting weights. Some people do this... to me this is taking the time when your muscles are depleted the most and crave resources, and instead forcing them to oxidize more and more.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am going to start my first PH cycle soon and have decided to use Applied Nutriceutical’s The One. I have also decided to keep a log on anabolicminds.com so that I can keep detailed notes on my cycle and so that other can see my progress or lack of progress.

I will post weekly Measurements, weekly body fat measurements, weekly blood pressure,
Diet:general overview with total calories, carbs, fats, protein, water intake, etc.
Training: specifics re time/exercises/sets/reps/recovery/weight, etc.
Quality of Training:
Mood/Aggression:
Libido:
Joints:
Overall Sense of Feeling

I will also try and post a few sets of picture, Pre-cycle, end of cycle and end of PCT.

Anything else you guys want just let me know.

I am still working on my Workout program. It will be a German Volume Training not not sure of the split but more then likely it will follow Charles Poliquin's split. My diet will be 480carbs, 250 protein and between 60-100 fats (apox 3200 cals). I’m still trying to write out my menus and think of good meals, suggestions will be great. I’m kinda anal so I want most things written out prior to starting the cycle.

So my during the cycle I will be taking the following
On Cycle

The One
Neovar-----3 pills twice a day (post workout and with meal)
Milk Thistle----2 pills once a day
whey
Food food Food

Post cycle
2nd Gear-----1 pill per day
Drive---------3 pills twice a day (1st thing in morning and 1 hr pre workout) start last week of cycle
IGF-2--------3 pills twice a day (1st thing in morning and bed time)
whey
Food food food

Your feedback will be great. I am unsure about one thing. how much cardio i should do, i don't want to give it up 100%.
I have already discussed this with you through PMs. At 163lbs you do not need to be using hormonals. However, it is your decision and we will support you through it.

As for cardio, just do HIIT for 10-20 minutes three days a week. That way you're not giving it up, and you're making it as effective and efficient as possible.

As for your Drive and IGF-2 dosing/timing, they are a little off. I would recommend:

Drive
Resistance Training Days
Dose 1 - 2-3 caps first thing in the morning
Dose 2 - 2-3 caps 60-80 minutes pre-resistance training
Non-Resistance Training Days
Dose 1 - 2-3 caps first thing in the morning
Dose 2 - 2-3 caps 6-8 hours after Dose 1

IGF-2
Resistance Training Days
Dose 1 - 3 caps first thing in the morning
Dose 2 - 3 caps ~40 min pre-resistance training
Dose 3 - 2 caps last thing at night
Non-Resistance Training Days
Dose 1 - 4 caps first thing in the morning
Dose 2 - 4 caps last thing at night

As Austin said, IGF-2 is Applied Nutriceuticals' Growth Hormone/testosterone booster.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

firedoghfd

Awards
thank you Rosie for pointing out the mistake. will correct on my sheet.
i also thank you for your support.

firedoghfd

Awards
Common foods i want to eat......anything need to be removed?

i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq117/firedoghfd/diet.jpg

i'll add more over the next few days. i'm out of the lean lunch meat i like and crab sticks.....i need to see the nutrition facts

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thank you Rosie for pointing out the mistake. will correct on my sheet.
i also thank you for your support.
No worries. If you're going to do this you may as well do it RIGHT.

As for your diet, don't get too caught up in it. How successfully you lean bulk will be more due to your calorie intake. The ONE has very successfully bulked individuals whilst burning some fat.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

CornFed

Awards
I have already discussed this with you through PMs. At 163lbs you do not need to be using hormonals. However, it is your decision and we will support you through it.
With all due respect, i really hate it when people mention weights of people as if everyone needs to be 200+ lbs. in order to do PH's(etc.). Did you miss where he said he is 5'7? 5'7 163 ain't small. We haven't seen pics of him, but a rough estimate of 10 lbs. per inch taller puts him at a pretty decent build.

It's really no different than me saying "hey i'm 7'0 600 lbs" and you saying i'd be good at basketball because i'm 7'0. that's kooky talk.

Just a pet peeve of mine I rarely vent about.

firedoghfd

Awards
Sorry pasted wrong program......i'll get mine up when i get home......i must have pasted the wrong routine in my word document. i've looked at so many......

bodybuilding.com/fun/luis13a.htm

thats the program.............it by Charles Poliquin. i'll do phase one and then phase two. if you google his name you will find a ton of sites with the routine listed.

Day 1 Chest Back
Day 2 Legs & Abs
Day 3 Off
Day 4 Arms & Shoulders
Day 5 Off

Last edited:
UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i'll call people out if they are 5'10 163 or 5'11 163 or taller but 5'7 163 is fine...

Your food choices look good bro. You buy the 2% milk tho!? At where i shop the 0% is cheapest and has the most protein :).

Ok about the routine, I don't think it would work for me. So day 4 you destroy your arms & shoulders, triceps are fried and front delts can't push ****. 2 days later you're hitting chest. How do you get a good chest workout if your shoulders and triceps are still fried? If you don't get sore very long or if your recovery is very much improved by The One then nevermind... but for me normally i'm sore for like 4 days, i can't hit arms/shoulders and then chest 2 days later, it would be a bad workout.

Now this is how i would change it
Day 1: Chest/Back
Day 2: Off
Day 3: Arms/Shoulders
Day 4: Legs
Day 5: Off
Day 6: Repeat

Your routine is still different from other GVT i've seen. In what i've seen, 10*10 is used for primary lifts, and ancillary muscle groups are still worked in the normal fashion like 4*8. And they would do a major lift and a minor lift for the different muscle groups.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Subbing. Good luck with this product. I will be running it myself in a couple months.

firedoghfd

Awards
Found out that my order of the One was shipped today and will be at the house Wed. I work 24 hours Thursday so i will start the cycle on Friday.
Can't wait. Have my diet laid out, have my workout laid out.....now just need to wait. going to take this week a little light to give the body a good recovery before i beat it up the next 10 weeks

firedoghfd

Awards
It Has Begun!!!!!!

UPS dropped off a little brown box today. So today was day 1 of my cycle. i'll try to get up all my info later tonight and will try my best to update it daily or every other day.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Cool man, i'm down to watch. I'm on the fence about "the one," maybe you can help sway me

Don't forget to get some pre-cycle pics up! A picture is a thousand words :)

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Cool man, i'm down to watch. I'm on the fence about "the one," maybe you can help sway me

Don't forget to get some pre-cycle pics up! A picture is a thousand words :)
I actually have 2 cycles worth of The One. I bought with the initial run then they had the 50% off sale and I picked up The One, Second Gear and Drive for less than I paid for the initial order. I hope this stuff works.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
That's cool silver, 50% off is damn nice... you've got enough on hand to run a real cycle of it. I figure the dose needs to be really pushed with this stuff.

If i were to run it i'd want 2 bottles, which would cost 140$ cuz i'm forced to buy second gear, WHICH I DON'T WANT BECAUSE I HAVE CLOMID. So that's a big dissuading factor for me... Even if TO works damn well, I can still buy a lot more anabolic power for a lot less money. Still, I can't help but be curious to see how this one would work if run at a heftier dose for about 40 days.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
That's cool silver, 50% off is damn nice... you've got enough on hand to run a real cycle of it. I figure the dose needs to be really pushed with this stuff.

If i were to run it i'd want 2 bottles, which would cost 140$ cuz i'm forced to buy second gear, WHICH I DON'T WANT BECAUSE I HAVE CLOMID. So that's a big dissuading factor for me... Even if TO works damn well, I can still buy a lot more anabolic power for a lot less money. Still, I can't help but be curious to see how this one would work if run at a heftier dose for about 40 days.
I was planning to stick with the 3 -4 per day, but if growth stall then I will push the limits of course! I am planning to use 2nd gear with PCS and low dose Nolva. I also have USP Labs VAT Attack that I will use for cortisol control in PCT.

Sorry for the hijack!

firedoghfd

Awards
Day 1.
Starting weight 158 lbs (always first thing in morning)
Well this is the first day of my cycle. I’m little light this morning, must be due to the light week I had.

Body fat: Not sure which method is best.
17.15% Parrillo Caliper Method
11.17% Jackson/Pollock 7 Caliper Method
9.77% Jackson/Pollock 3 Caliper Method
10.59% Jackson/Pollock 4 Caliper Method
16.47% Durnin/Womersley Caliper Method

Diet---3100 calories, 90 Fat, 300 carbs, 300 protien
The one 3 pills upon wake up
Omega---5g/day (2.5g) twice a day (wake up and dinner)
Multi-Vitamin----Once a day (wake up)
Milk Thistle----2 pills once a day 140mg ( wake up) (vitamin shoppe liver support w/ milk thistle)
Bio-Mend------2 pills a day (wake up)
Neovar-----3 pills twice a day (post workout (1pm) and with meal (6pm)

Appetite—No change base line of a 5/10

Training- Today was Chest and Back
A1 Decline Dumbell 10x10
A2 Pull-ups (palms facing you) 10x10
B1- Inlcine Chest Flies 3x10-12
B2- One-Arm Dumbbell Rows 3x 10-12
Superset A1 and A2 with 90 rest. Superset B1 and B2 with 60 sec rest.

Libido/Feeling---Libido was the same

Muscle Hardness/Apperance/Vascularity- no change

Sides/Lethargy—. Funny metallic taste in my mouth after taking the pills. Not sure what pill is causing this. Lasted about 2 hours.

Mood/Aggression—no change

Bloated felling- none.

Recovery-no change

Notes- not much to say on day one. I wanted to take a little purple pill and then go to bed to wake up to a perfect body but that did not happen. Guess I’m going to have to bust my ass at it

firedoghfd

Awards
Day 2.
Weight 158.7 lbs (always first thing in morning)
2nd day on the one.

Body fat: will update one day 1, 7, 14, 21, and 28

Diet---ate 2 meals at work today so I can only give my best estimates for totals.
Total 3300-3400 calories, 90 Fat, 360 carbs, 305 protien
What I made myself. 2300 calories, 40 Fat, 270 carbs, 205 protien
Milk Thistle----2 pills once a day 140mg ( wake up) (vitamin shoppe liver support w/ milk thistle)
Neovar-----3 pills twice a day (post workout (5am) and with meal (4pm)

Training- Today was leg and abs
A1 Squats 10x10
A2 Lying Leg Curls 10x10
B1- Low-Cable Pull-Ins 3x12-15
B2- Seated Calf Raisess 3x 12-15

Libido/Feeling---Libido was up.

Sides/Lethargy—. Funny metallic taste in my mouth after taking the pills. Not sure what pill is causing this. Lasted about 2 hours.

Bloated felling- none. To be true I feel less bloated then I have in a while.

Recovery- great recovery on the chest. Feel like I’m ready for another chest day

Notes-

firedoghfd

Awards
Day 3.
Weight 161.5 lbs (always first thing in morning)
3nd day on the one.

Diet---Day is not over. I’m on track for 3200 calories, 90 Fat, 350 carbs, 300+ protien
Neovar-----3 pills twice a day (with 2 meals)

Training- Today is a Off day

Libido/Feeling---Libido was up.

Sides/Lethargy—. No metallic taste in my mouth after taking the pills.

Bloated felling- none. To be true I feel less bloated then I have in a while.

Recovery- great recovery on the legs. They are a little sore but I can still walk ok. I was afraid I would look like a duck for days after my leg workout

Notes-

firedoghfd

Awards
Have a few questions for Rosie and everyone else.

I have a a sample pack of RPM. No issues if i take 2 pills prior to my workouts?

lets hear some good mass building back exercises. I was thinking about replacing a Long bar row (t bar) for the 10x10 of pull ups. I'm also debating between doing flat barbell bench press or flat dumbbell bench press as my main chest exercise next week.

all in all so far so good. but I'm only on day 3

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Body fat: Not sure which method is best.
17.15% Parrillo Caliper Method
11.17% Jackson/Pollock 7 Caliper Method
9.77% Jackson/Pollock 3 Caliper Method
10.59% Jackson/Pollock 4 Caliper Method
16.47% Durnin/Womersley Caliper Method
NONE of those methods are going to be very accurate if whoever is taking your skinfolds does NOT know what they're doing/does not do it right. For example, if they do not MEASURE out specifically the points where each skinfold is to be taken from (it's NOT a guess the area), only take one skinfold reading (you need at least TWO readings - i.e. if the second reading is not within 5% of the first reading then a third reading needs to be taken and the median used; and each time readings are done you don't take multiple readings from the same site one after the other, but start with triceps and end with medial calf, and then repeat the procedure) and don't hold the calipers there for 2 seconds before taking the reading (anything less and they are not giving the skin enough time to 'fold', and anything more and the skin starts compressing), then it's not going to be accurate. Generally, the more skinfolds you take, though, the more accurate the assessment should be (provided whoever does it knows what they're doing).

In saying that, the more skinfolds you get taken, the more accurate the final results should be.

I have a a sample pack of RPM. No issues if i take 2 pills prior to my workouts?
This is fine. Take 60-80 min gym for best results.

lets hear some good mass building back exercises. I was thinking about replacing a Long bar row (t bar) for the 10x10 of pull ups. I'm also debating between doing flat barbell bench press or flat dumbbell bench press as my main chest exercise next week.
Great back building exercises are pull-ups (different grips), bent over barbell rows, and deadlifts. I have gained quite a bit of mass just doing pull-ups twice a week and lots of bent over barbell rows.

As for sets/reps, I just do 4-10 sets of as many reps as possible for pull-ups, and generally 4-6 x 6-12 with bent over barbell rows. However, this may differ from person to person. As long as you are lifting as HEAVY AS POSSIBLE (with good form), and consistently progressing, then you will get some growth (alongside diet, of course).

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For back building, are you looking more for thickness or width?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
scapular rows, wide grip pulldowns, straight arm pulldowns, and possibly pullovers depending on technique are all good for widdth. Deadlifts and pullups as well, but rosie already mentioned those.

Begin by holding the lat pulldown bar in a seated position. You’ll want to use a slightly less than shoulder width grip, but you should vary this grip occasionally to attack the muscles from different angles.
Now lean back a bit and pull the bar down using only the lats. If anything, your elbows should bend just slightly at the very end of the motion. You only want to move the bar about 4-6 inches.
Scapular Rows are a lot like doing the very beginning of a lat pulldown. The difference is you stop completely before the biceps have a chance to kick in. Remember, you're pulling down with only your lats. The movement will take you a set or two to get used to, but once you’ve got it down you’ll really feel how well it isolates your lats.
Team APPNUT

firedoghfd

Awards
Day 4.
Weight 163.5 lbs +5.5 pounds (always first thing in morning)
4th day on the one.

Diet---Total 3300-3400 calories, 90 Fat, 360 carbs, 300+ protien

Appetite— 5/10 with some times swinging up to 9/10

Training- Today was arms and shoulder
A1 weighted dips 10x10
A2 precher dumbbell curls 10x10
B1- Bent-Over Dumbbell Lateral 3x10-12
B2- Seated Dumbbell Lateral Raises 3x 10-12

Libido/Feeling---Libido was same as yesterday

Muscle Hardness/Apperance/Vascularity- slightly harder muscles. No change in vascularity

Sides/Lethargy—. Stomach is not doing well today. I don’t think it is the one but the hotdogs I had at the baseball game last night. It was a cheat meal and I’m not use to eating junk like that

Mood/AggressionI feel like I’m in a better mood.

Bloated felling- feel bloated today

Recovery- great recovery
Notes-
Work outs are great, I’m getting great pumps and able to push myself more so than normal. I bounce back quickly between sets. I really don’t want tomorrow to be an off day. Really no sides yet.

firedoghfd

Awards
Day 5.
Weight 160 lbs +2 pounds (always first thing in morning) Weight dropped a few pounds in one day. Not sure why but I’m sure I’ll have my swings on the cycle.

Diet---

Appetite— 5/10 with some times swinging up to 9/10

Training- off day.

Libido/Feeling---Libido was same as yesterday

Muscle Hardness/Apperance/Vascularity- slightly harder muscles. No change in vascularity

Sides/Lethargy—. Stomach is better today.

Mood/AggressionI feel like I’m in a better mood.

Bloated felling- feel great

Recovery- great recovery
Notes-
No sides as of yet. I got off work this morning and after a bad night I slept from 8am to 3pm. Needless to say I am a little behind on my diet. I really want to go to the gym but today is a off day. Not sure if I can keep up this workout schedule any longer.
Day 1 Chest/Back
Day 2 Legs Abs
Day 3 OFF
Day 4 Arms and shoulders
Day 5 OFF

On my off days I want to hit the gym so bad. I know I need the OFF days following German Volume Training but damn I am pumped to get back into the gym.
Any questions let me know

firedoghfd

Awards
I want to thank those that are watching this log. Please ask me any questions or let me know if i need to add something to the log.

Also thanks to those that recommend exercises. It helps to get feedback. Sometimes when i am planning out my routine for the next week i forget about certain exercises until you guys remind me. then i'm like yeah that would be fun this week.

Ok off to do my chest and back.

firedoghfd

Awards
Day 6.
Weight 161.5 lbs +3.5lbs (always first thing in morning)

Diet---still eating but on track for
Total 3200-3300 calories, 90-95 Fat, 300 carbs, 300-320 protien

Appetite—still about 6/10. wish is was higher

Training- Today was chest and back
A1 flat dumbbell press 10x10
A2 Long bar rows 10x10
B1- incline fly 3x10
B2- scapular rows 3x 8
c1- pull ups 3x6

Libido/Feeling---Libido hanging in there

Muscle Hardness/Apperance/Vascularity- Muscles feel a little harder. no change in apperance or Vascularity

Sides/Lethargy—. Man did the lethargy hit me today. worked out around noon. got home around 2pm after going to store and after my meal i passed out. not sure if it is the One or that i pushed myself to hard at the gym

Mood/Aggression—wife says i'm in better moods.

Bloated felling- none.

Recovery- recovery has been great

Notes-
Today's work out was great. just a few exercises but i worked up such a sweat. good recovery between sets.

firedoghfd

Awards
3.5 lbs gained in 6 days.........does that seem on track? is there something i need to change?

firedoghfd

Awards
Day 7.
Weight 161 lbs +3lbs (always first thing in morning)

Diet---

Appetite—Today it is about 3/10.
Training- see notes below.

Libido/Feeling---Libido hanging in there

Muscle Hardness/Apperance/Vascularity- Muscles feel a little harder. no change in apperance or Vascularity

Sides/Lethargy—. Lethargy becoming an issue today.

Mood/Aggression—wife says i'm in better moods.

Bloated felling- none.

Recovery- recovery has been great

Notes-
I went to the gym today to try and beat up my legs. i was no out of it mentally. I did a few sets of squats and called it quits. tomorrow was to be an off day but i decided to swap it with today. I'll knock my legs out tomorrow.

today i am very lethargic. i might need to dose the one twice a day instead of all of it in the morning. Can someone from Team APPNUT weigh in on this. i've been getting 8-10 hrs of sleep. any thoughts?

firedoghfd

Awards
So in my above post i stated i was very lethargic today. Mentally i was not into my work out and decided to stop and continue tomorrow. The strange is that a few hours later i was fine. not longer lethargic. No idea what that was about.

back to one of my questions. I'm only up a 3 pounds in 7 days. I feel like i need to make a change but not sure what. maybe up my food intake. maybe shoot for 3500- 4000 cals? i could toss in a oat and why shake that i make (its 730 cal 36 fat 43 carbs 61 protien (fat from real peanut butter and grapeseed oil))

Is the German volume training i'm following not good enough?

or is 3 pounds in 7 days seems correct and i should just keep everything the same?

i hope to get some advice from you guys.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
3 pounds in 7 days is 12 pounds in 4 weeks if you keep that rate up. That sounds about right.

If you're worried, bump the calories slightly, and make sure you're getting plenty of WATER... proper hydration might cause you to gain some extra weight.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
back to one of my questions. I'm only up a 3 pounds in 7 days. I feel like i need to make a change but not sure what. maybe up my food intake. maybe shoot for 3500- 4000 cals? i could toss in a oat and why shake that i make (its 730 cal 36 fat 43 carbs 61 protien (fat from real peanut butter and grapeseed oil))

Is the German volume training i'm following not good enough?

or is 3 pounds in 7 days seems correct and i should just keep everything the same?
If you're NOT happy with your gains INCREASE your calorie INTAKE!

Your training should be fine if you're doing it PROPERLY.

3lb in 7 days is fine.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

firedoghfd

Awards
I try to take in at a gallon of water a day.
I split the one into two doses today and felt great all day. No other Side effects noted. great leg workout besides the fact it felt like i had a slightly strained muscle in my left leg. not enough to hurt the workout but enough to feel a little pain after squats. I think i didn't stretch enough beforehand.

sex drive still up. not as hungry as i wish i was.....sometime i feel like i'm force feeding myself. Oh well no big deal.

i'll keep you guys updated and stuff

firedoghfd

Awards
Day 9......165lbs +7lbs seems like a big swing up today

Felt great today. Split the dose of the One into two and again was not lethargic at all. Also i seem to be a better moods everyday. no issues with anger or little things getting to me.

I do have a question for Rosie, Today something came up and i could not work out during the day like i normally do. I bet i'll be at the gym around 8ish. My question is when should i take the Neovar? I'm going to take it postwork out but should i just take all 6 pills or should i have taken a dose during the day? i was so busy today it never crossed my mind until i got home and saw the bottle.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
6 at once isn't crazy, but you might need more carbs afterwards or you may feel a little hypoglycemic + drowsy. Which isn't all bad if you'll be going to sleep soon after anyhow

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
3.5 lbs gained in 6 days.........does that seem on track? is there something i need to change?
right on the money- remember to keep the Kcals high for optimal results......

firedoghfd

Awards
DAY 10
165 lbs....+8 lbs. seems like i went from plus 3 lbs to plus 8 lbs in just a few days.

today was a off day. diet was a not as clean as i would like.

no sides noticed.

i'll get more detailed tomorrow

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Awesome results for 10 days in. I am hoping that my body flurishes when I start taking the one and actually eat above maintenance calories for several weeks. I have 15lbs in my head for what I want out of this cycle when I run it. Based on your results it sounds possible. Keep doing what you are doing!

firedoghfd

Awards
Sorry I have not posted anything in a little while. I came down with stomach virus that has been going around. needless to say my diet has sucked the last week and my workout not so good. i think it might have killed my cycled. i'm back at about 80%, still hard to eat a lot. i hope to hit it hard the last few weeks and not have this cycle be a total loss.