~~FINADEX (phera/tren combo)~~ Sponsored by BBS

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Ahh, time for another log. Better Body Sports was kind enough to choose me as one of the lucky FINADEX loggers. Here's more info on the product.

Let's take a closer look at what Finadex contains

17a-methyl-etioallocholan-2-ene-17b-ol and 19-norandrosta 4,9 diene 3, 17 dione are two powerful muscle building agents as they promote improvements in strength, lean mass, muscle density and vascularity.

(10mg phera/30mg "tren" per cap)

AAKG- Arginine alpha-ketoglutarate (AAKG) is a salt formed by combining two molecules of the amino acid Arginine and one molecule of alpha-ketoglutarate. Because AKG seems to be involved in amino acid synthesis and protein availability, many athletes supplement with AKG as a way to increase muscle mass and:

-Increases muscle size and strength
-Reduces body fat
-Stimulates the immune system

AKG treatment decreases muscle protein catabolism (breakdown) and/or increases protein synthesis, in addition to promoting wound healing. AKG may promote the secretion of anabolic hormones such as insulin and growth hormone and increase amino acid metabolism (glutamine & arginine), which may help explain some of the clinical findings. This is a great N.O. product, which will help develop a great (but not overdone) pump and vascularity.

Berberine/Banaba Extract- Insulin pre-cursors, helps stimulate GLUT-4 receptors in your muscles similar to post workout or during an insulin spike so your body feeds off nutrients taken in throughout the day.

Propionyl L-Carnitine- This ingredient sensitizes androgen receptors making the hormone absorption more efficient.

N-Acetyl-Cysteine- NAC is produced in living organisms from the amino acid cysteine. Thus, NAC is a natural sulfur-containing amino acid derivative found naturally in foods and is a powerful antioxidant. These dual properties help repair oxidative damage in the body. Being a powerful anti-oxidant and cell detoxification co-factor, NAC works to eliminate your body of free radicals and heavy metals. This improves your cellular health tremendously.

-----------------------------------------------------

Cycle Outline: 4 week duration
1 cap morning
2 caps pre-workout (~5pm)

Goals for cycle: lean mass...DUH! but truthfully i want to see how the combo of these products treats me. diet is mainly clean, but in no way strict....im looking for mass here.

Mdrol made me hard and pumped, Havoc made my elbows and joints hurt.....but these have fell short of their "promises" on putting some weight on (more than 2-3lbs).....hopefully FINADEX will do the trick.

Throughout the log i will comment day-to-day on the following:

Weight change:
Libido:
Strength:
Pumps:
Side Effects:

I am also open to comment on more if the readers choose to ask.

I will save before/after pictures for the END. but there are somewhat current pics floating around here somewhere if u are interested, i have not changed much from then.

Log begins TODAY!!!

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You know i'd be here ;)

I think Phera/Tren is a good combo. I wish ya the best of luck nos! I think strength will go up a bit

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Yum Yums! I mean PILLS! I mean, nice product ^.^

In

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
just took the extreme mass by TransForm.. from custom capsule
had tren and phera in it (along with h-drol) big strength gains in the end of the 3rd week and 4th week
hope it goes well for ya
what supports are ya runnin?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
what supports are ya runnin?
none, as i always have. sounds weird, i know. but after being on prescription drugs for years and years and having bloodwork done constantly i have never had elevated liver values etc. (havent been on any meds in over a year)

now, i DO NOT RECOMMEND anyone to take this approach, but i know my body and what it can and cant handle.

thanks for all the subs guys, im really excited for this one!!

DAY 1: Back/Bi's

Weight change: 207 (starting)
Libido: random hornieness within 1 hour after first dose
Strength: STRONG placebo effect today, last PR on deadlift was 475 x 1 rep....today i did 495 x 1 rep and felt like i could get more but i didnt want to jump the gun and injure myself.
Pumps: never really experience much of a back pump, but i had a good one going on today. i changed up my routine slightly today so i attribute it to that.
Side Effects: none, so far so good

anabolicRyan1

Awards
  • Established
Can't wait to see this develop.

you doing before and after pic's?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
You going to take anything for libido purposes?
i hear phera is good on libido, and since the "tren" will only be 4 weeks i dont think it will be much of an issue

lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established
i hear phera is good on libido, and since the "tren" will only be 4 weeks i dont think it will be much of an issue
Good luck. Anxious to see how this goes for you. I won't touch anything methylated. I am thinking about a Tren/11OXO cycle after my AMS HRK run. Subbed.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Watching too... Thinking about the same combo here very soon.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
DAY 2: Chest/Tri's

Weight change: 208 (+1)...my weight fluctuates between 207-210
Libido: got a random woody within an hour of getting out of bed this morning
Strength: nothing new today
Pumps: great pump, too early to really tell
Side Effects: nothing to note

I figure this log will be boring for the next week or so. most ppl who have used finadex say it starts kicking in about the end of week 2

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
DAY 2: Chest/Tri's

Weight change: 208 (+1)...my weight fluctuates between 207-210
Libido: got a random woody within an hour of getting out of bed this morning
Strength: nothing new today
Pumps: great pump, too early to really tell
Side Effects: nothing to note

I figure this log will be boring for the next week or so. most ppl who have used finadex say it starts kicking in about the end of week 2
Checking in to see how your log is going. I'll be watching :)

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Subbing. I ran this combo although seperate products at 30mg Phera/90mg Tren. It was a sweet and satisfying run. I actually gained most my weight in the first 2.5 weeks and leaned out quite a bit throughout.

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
sounds good im logging this too will follow along

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Subbing. I ran this combo although seperate products at 30mg Phera/90mg Tren. It was a sweet and satisfying run. I actually gained most my weight in the first 2.5 weeks and leaned out quite a bit throughout.
what kinda gains did u see? Sides? How was pct?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
:food:

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
what kinda gains did u see? Sides? How was pct?
I gained around 10lbs, but dropped a noticable amount of bodyfat. Sides for me were back pumps, acne and serious aggression. I almost flipped on a couple of occasions for something that would have normally just pissed me off a bit. I was doing great until I tore my L4/L5 disk the last week of my cycle which hampered my ability to keep the extra weight so I have been working on cutting bf% since.

wood23

wood23

Awards
SUBBED. I have tried phera and loved the strenghth gains . Interested to see this combo. If good might give it a try down the track.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to a week 1 review, and then a week 2 when hopefully it gets juicy.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
DAY 3: Legs

Strength was up but weight was down :confused:

Weight change: 204 (-3)....i havent been below 207 in about 3-4 weeks, this is VERY strange and my diet has been the same...
Libido: normal
Strength: 22 plates + leg press machine = ~1000lb for 6 reps, last weeks was 20 plates for about 5-6 reps. squeezed out 405lbs for 2 reps with good form as well, last week i only got 385 for 3 reps.
Pumps: legs felt nice and juicy
Side Effects: slightly oily today, nothing major

**due to a lingering ankle injury from last march, squats are very difficult, but i do them anyway because i need the legs developement

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
DAY 4: Shoulders

tired from a looooong day so i'll keep this short. yesturday was awesome, strength was normal and weight was still at 204. i felt like i completely fired my shoulders yest but they arent even the slightest bit sore today.

DAY 5 had an eventful day with the gf. we got to enjoy her much needed day off work and needless to say i wasnt able to hit the gym

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
DAY 3: Legs

Strength was up but weight was down :confused:

Weight change: 204 (-3)....i havent been below 207 in about 3-4 weeks, this is VERY strange and my diet has been the same...
Strength: 22 plates + leg press machine = ~1000lb for 6 reps, last weeks was 20 plates for about 5-6 reps. squeezed out 405lbs for 2 reps with good form as well, last week i only got 385 for 3 reps.
Pumps: legs felt nice and juicy
Side Effects: slightly oily today, nothing major

**due to a lingering ankle injury from last march, squats are very difficult, but i do them anyway because i need the legs developement

try walking lunges for a change :)

jp17815

jp17815

Awards
  • Established
I'm in.
I never ran Phera, but doing the Tren now.
Good luck with the Cycle Bro.

JP.

musclempire

Awards
Gluck lookin forward to seein how this one treats ya

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
try walking lunges for a change :)
Lunges definitely bring a beating to the legs. My routine on leg day has me doing 5 front squats followed immediately with 10 lunges(5 per side) Ruff ruff combo lol.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
DAY 8: Back/Bi's

Weight change: 209 (+2)
Libido: incredibly horny around my gf no matter what, but fine otherwise
Strength: didnt go real heavy today, im pretty sure a cold is coming my way
Pumps: huge back and bi pumps today, felt awesome
Side Effects: slightly oily face, faster facial hair growth

confused as F UCK here guys. thurs/fri my diet was SH!T....as in 3 meals if i was lucky just because i was so busy. Sat/sun i ate my ass off with all the festivities etc going on....needless to say, im up 5lbs from thursday. i know it cant be muscle, but i havent seemed to lose definition :D

but whats confusing is that during the week im eating 6-7-8 big meals a day and i LOSE weight. im not doing much aerobic activity besides being outside for short periods of time when its 95 degrees and 100% humidity.

anyway, things are going good so far. i hope this "cold" gets the F out of here soon...im expecting some good things this week!

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
DAY 9: Chest/Tri's

Libido: through the roof today. i have to admitt that i followed 2 hotttttt MILFs around the weight room today :D
Strength: up, normal weight felt light today. doing chest without a spotter blows because i cant go as heavy as i would like and i dont like the smith machines because of the set range of motion.
Pumps: HUGE pumps today, thought my chest and arms were going to explode
Side Effects: none!

Overall had a great workout today. im hoping that this is a good sign that things are picking up.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
DAY 9: Chest/Tri's

Libido: through the roof today. i have to admitt that i followed 2 hotttttt MILFs around the weight room today :D
Strength: up, normal weight felt light today. doing chest without a spotter blows because i cant go as heavy as i would like and i dont like the smith machines because of the set range of motion.
Pumps: HUGE pumps today, thought my chest and arms were going to explode
Side Effects: none!

Overall had a great workout today. im hoping that this is a good sign that things are picking up.

sounds good ! keep that "thing" under control :p

2nd time at this message ............. weird stuff going on tonight with this site ........ do do doooooooooo do do ddddddddddddddooooooooo.......

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
sounds good ! keep that "thing" under control :p

2nd time at this message ............. weird stuff going on tonight with this site ........ do do doooooooooo do do ddddddddddddddooooooooo.......
i cant help it!

yeah this site has been acting weird all day, im glad im not the only one that noticed this

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
DAY 10: Legs

Weight change: 207.5 (+.5)....damn u fluctuating weight!!!
Libido: the usual
Strength: up once again. 405x4 for squats (PR). leg press 22 plates + machine for 8 reps (PR)
Pumps: nice calf pumps
Side Effects: pimples here and there

weight fluctuations are driving me nuts!!! i eat more and more everyday yet i lose weight...what the f uuuuuuuuuck???

as far as i can tell im not getting much leaner (yet) but i feel a little bit more solid

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
DAY 10: Legs

Weight change: 207.5 (+.5)....damn u fluctuating weight!!!
Libido: the usual
Strength: up once again. 405x4 for squats (PR). leg press 22 plates + machine for 8 reps (PR)
Pumps: nice calf pumps
Side Effects: pimples here and there

weight fluctuations are driving me nuts!!! i eat more and more everyday yet i lose weight...what the f uuuuuuuuuck???

as far as i can tell im not getting much leaner (yet) but i feel a little bit more solid
Have you been frequenting the toilet more often? I've been hitting the bathroom twice nearly everyday.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Have you been frequenting the toilet more often? I've been hitting the bathroom twice nearly everyday.
2-3 times per day is normal for me. so no, i dont notice a difference

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hey nos, nice PRs, that's some good squattin'. Doesn't 4 plates just look, somehow, beautiful? ;)

I think this log will be a lot of fun for you... I'm on day 13 of my own "tren" right now and it's really exceeding expectations... I haven't responded to something this well since Superdrol...

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Hey nos, nice PRs, that's some good squattin'. Doesn't 4 plates just look, somehow, beautiful? ;)
yes, yes they do. u should see how beautiful 22 45lb plates look on the legpress though :D....2 more plates and i max out the machine

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Sounds like the loading of the plates is a set in itself, lol

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
U R kickin booty :D
yes ma'am!

DAY 12: Arms

Weight change: 208 (+1)
Libido: highs and lows today
Strength: nothing special today. 135lb straight barbell curls felt easier today, got a few extra reps.
Pumps: arms felt like they were gonna explode, limited my workout slightly
Side Effects: mood swings today, kinda weird.

somewhat dissapointed in the weight gain category, but if strength keeps going up then this cycle will still be worth it.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Figured u would start adding more weight... But hear wk 3 and on rocks... Are u getting and recomp effects? What's diet like?

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yes ma'am!

DAY 12: Arms

Weight change: 208 (+1)
Libido: highs and lows today
Strength: nothing special today. 135lb straight barbell curls felt easier today, got a few extra reps.
Pumps: arms felt like they were gonna explode, limited my workout slightly
Side Effects: mood swings today, kinda weird.

somewhat dissapointed in the weight gain category, but if strength keeps going up then this cycle will still be worth it.

Super sets always kill me with painful pumps and ROM ..... ouch !

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
DAY 15: Back/Bi's

Strength: 505lb deadlift for 1 rep (PR), bent over bb rows 225x10 reps x2 sets then 245x10reps x1 set
Pumps: bi's were insanely pumped as usual
Side Effects: painful pimples here and there, oily face

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
DAY 15: Back/Bi's

Strength: 505lb deadlift for 1 rep (PR), bent over bb rows 225x10 reps x2 sets then 245x10reps x1 set
Pumps: bi's were insanely pumped as usual
Side Effects: painful pimples here and there, oily face
2lbs in 15 days??? are u getting a recomp effect? just odd your not getting better gains yet...