Awards
  • Established
Starting Stats
Weight-235lbs
Bench 395
Deadlift-545
Sqaut-495

Dosage-3 caps daily

Supplements- EAAs Whey Protien, Waxy Maize, Multi, Cycle Support, NO shotgun V3, Fishoils

Diet- clean high cal high protien diet

Goals-My main goal for this product is to hit 250 while mainting Bf lets see what we can do. I will be foucusing mostly on increasing these three lifts as i feel they are core to gaining muscle mass.

Training-I use a variety of rep ranges starting with basic compounds working up to 1-3 rep range then i lower weight and use 10-15 rep range very controled i also use FST-7 training to end my workout if you guys have any ? feel free to ask.

This is my first sponsored log so if i am not inculding something you guys want to know let me know and ill see what i can do, thanks for all who follow. Before and after pics will be posted at end of cycle.

cloc

cloc

Awards
  • Established
Day 1

I recived my finadex today and poped a cap right away and then 2 more pre workout and i must say i had a great workout and it was more than placebo effect, Stregth seems instantly up, pumps were awesome i must say i am excited to see what i can gain on this stuff it seems very solid.

Weight-235lbs little higher than i expected but this is starting weight

Shoulder and Arms
Behind the neck press-225x10 225x9 245x8 felt very stong on this one
DB laterial raises- 45x12 55x10 65x8
Barbell curls RP set-115x8-4-3
Close grip bench-225x12x10x10 drop set 135x20
DB curls-50x15 70x10 80x8 drop set 40x15
Dips superset with cable kickbacks- go to failer and focus mainly on form dont recal weight or reps
Concentration curls- 40lb 12 reps then stand up got another 4 reps each arm for 2 sets to end workout no FST-7 today

IMMoose

IMMoose

Awards
Subbed!

Good luck with this I'm looking forward to seeing the results!

anabolicRyan1

Awards
  • Established
Kick some ass bud.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
damn cloc, didnt they just ship out yesturday??

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
damn indeed lol, yeah I thought they werent due till thursday? Maybe you live close?

cloc

cloc

Awards
  • Established
i think they shiped from CA and i live in AZ i wasn expecting it until wed or thursday but came yesterday im just lucky i guess

cloc

cloc

Awards
  • Established
Day 2

No weight in today, got some bad news i was doing to high intesity cardio today and half way through my last sprint i heard and felt a snap in my right hamstring/ass muscle and now the whole back of my leg is killing me ive been iceing it, but i may not be able to do deads or squats for a few days. I will still be hitting everything i can hard so no worries guys. On a better note i feel like after eating today my arms feel like they get swelled up and pumped its like the food i eat goes strait to my muscles and i didn feel sore at all today just fuller and pumed so far its looking promising!

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No weight in today, got some bad news i was doing to high intesity cardio today and half way through my last sprint i heard and felt a snap in my right hamstring/ass muscle and now the whole back of my leg is killing me ive been iceing it, but i may not be able to do deads or squats for a few days. I will still be hitting everything i can hard so no worries guys. On a better note i feel like after eating today my arms feel like they get swelled up and pumped its like the food i eat goes strait to my muscles and i didn feel sore at all today just fuller and pumed so far its looking promising!
better take some motrin and do some slow stretching to relax the muscle.

cloc

cloc

Awards
  • Established
better take some motrin and do some slow stretching to relax the muscle.
ya i have some muscle relaxers and pain killers i will take and ive been icing it allot it should recover quickly i hope

bigswole30

bigswole30

Awards
  • Established
Definitely be careful with the injury. With that being said I am looking forward to your results.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Please read the rules regarding age requirements and this board.

Status
Not open for further replies.