Hdrol/fura stack

thewiseone21

Awards
Hey guys,
I am about to start my second ph cycle. My first consisted of hdrol alone run for 4 weeks and I responded very well. Now I'm ready to run hdrol and fura together for a recomp/cut cycle. First I'm trying to figure out what dosing plan I'm going with. Current stats - 210 pounds with 16-18% bf(just came off not so clean bulk) Thinking right now hdrol 50/50/50/75/75/75 and don't know what dosing schedule to run fura on I've seen people run anywhere from 100-300 a day so any advice would be appriciated. I will be running ai cycle support throughout cycle and pct and will pre load with 1 dose for 2weeks prior to commencement. Also will be running animal flex since both compunds are dry, to protect my joints. Currently off cycle I use jacked for my pre-workout supplement which I love however during the cycle might not use it as it might not be neccesary. Lastly when looking at pct I would like to have a serm on hand just in case and since I'm running 2 compounds for 6 weeks I'm sure I'll be almost completely shut down. Only 2 problems are I don't know which seem to go with nolva or clomid and secondly where to acquire other than research sites. Thanks in advance for any help provided I have taken my time in researching all my possibilities just need some final suggestions. Lastly, if any other supporting supplements are recommended please let me know. Thanks