hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
nothing major, but heres my thoughts so far

getting a bottle of the T-gel, with DMSO (going to see if i can get extra DMSO0

adding 6 grams of Fina as a definate.

Im thinking of also adding some 4ad, but not sure how much.  So far i figured out that I will have to take about 8 ml/day. Going on 6000/240=25mg/ml  Then I would think I should at least do 200mg/day on the basis it will have a 40% absorbtion giving me about 60mg TA/day.  This is a 30 day run, but I have some T1pro left over, maybe about a week or so worth.  I was thinking of taking the rest of that for the first week and starting the fina subsequently.   total of 5 weeks or so.

OK, now I need some feedback.  THanks guys, later.

oh almost forgot..recap im 5'7, about 190 11-12% bf

looking for some lbm but mainly to drop a few % of bf

h19

pjorstad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Bro with that acetate ester and even without it 40 percent is a pipe dream. Even with dmso its still a pipe dream. Transdermals are more in the 10-30 percent range of absorption. Don't listen to the hype, there is a lot of evidence to believe this and even patrick arnold says transdermals are in the 10-20 percent range. Since its dmso added its probably closer to 30 percent MAYBE. Wardog who has done fina transdermals said estimate 30 percent absorption and do around 75 mg absorbed. Thats around 240 mg a day.

The way im gonna do it is 233 mg a day = 70 mg absorbed ASSUMING that we are lucky to get 30 percent which i doubt, probably more like 25 percent even with 10 percent dmso. Ill be putting in about 6.8-6.9 grams in a 8 ounce bottle and applying i believe 2 squirts 2 times a day that will last exactly 30 days.

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
I'm doubling the DMSO, might even just use the old DMSO and suran wrap method **** it.

anyway with the doubled amount of DMSO, i think 40% absorbtion is not a pipe dream

Also depends on when you apply it and where. 

h19

pjorstad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think im gonna buy some seperate dmso too so i can splash some on if i feel i need some extra without ruining the bottle if i change my mind. IMO don't go go more then 30 percent cause having too much go in too fast causes too fast of a spike, not something you really want.

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
Also, with increased % of dmso come increased chances of skin irritation......just experiment a bit before making a whole batch of trans homebrew that is harsh on the skin. Good luck, and let us know how it goes.

fullycovered

Awards
If the % absorbed is so low, why not just take it sublingual?

Some people believe oral/sub'l absorption really isn't as low as everyone thinks........I think it was Bill Llewellyn(sp) that said that.

I was in a bind when in Vegas for a few days and didn't have any pins so I just took like 200 mg of Comp H throughout the day, just crushed it w/a pill crusher and let is dissolve under the tongue(that **** BURNS btw).........yeah i did that for 4 days and it seemed okay to me.

pjorstad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I honestly believe that the really crappy ones like androspray are like 15 percent (and patrick arnold thinks so too) nd maybe avants is 20 to 25 percent. DMSO according to par deus from what i remember from a post would only make it like 20 percent more effective bringing it up to 25 to 30 percent. Don't listen to the hype guys.

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
I honestly believe that the really crappy ones like androspray are like 15 percent (and patrick arnold thinks so too) nd maybe avants is 20 to 25 percent. DMSO according to par deus from what i remember from a post would only make it like 20 percent more effective bringing it up to 25 to 30 percent. Don't listen to the hype guys.
You have to be kiding me. Do you read your own posts or do you just submit them?

pjorstad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Im pretty sure you couldn't get more then 30 percent even if you spread it out well on the body on hairless and thin skinned areas and used 10 percent dmso alon with all the other good PE's. Even that is probably a big if.

EDIT: For trenabolone acetate anyways because its got a short ester on it.

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by pjorstad
Im pretty sure you couldn't get more then 30 percent even if you spread it out well on the body on hairless and thin skinned areas and used 10 percent dmso alon with all the other good PE's. Even that is probably a big if.

EDIT: For trenabolone acetate anyways because its got a short ester on it.

Ok, I thought ester reffered to ..fast acting or long acting......

anyway.  I don't know where we went on this, but Id like to get back to what I had a question on.

6 grams fina, 240ml T1 gel =

25mg/ml of fina........200mg fina/day ( or 8 ml, or 4 squirts..get it?).

40% absortion (confidently)....= 60mg/day fina....fine for first run of fina.

question:    what about 5 grams 4ad?  and also thinking of going 1 week T1pro heavy then the 4 weeks of fina...

might add some winny and clen if I can get it.

so?

h19

Last edited:
hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
beuler...............beuler?

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
do not add the 4-ad to ur fina bottle get urself a bottle of t-4 and run it at recommended dosage..2 bottles ..got me? oh and anybody who has tried avants trans and then tried bdc's with dmso knows theres a sig difference in absorption..no denying that

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
so you don't think that 12 grams 4AD is too much?  Im looking to cut/gain some lbm....i would think that running T4 would be less lean gains. 

Thanks.

h19

pogue

pogue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
4ad gives you more bloat. If you want leaner gains you want more fina than 4ad. If you want more mass you want more 4ad than fina.

As for an exact number, I think wardog said around 4g of 4ad.

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
thanks...i was going to do 6 grams fina w/ 5 grams 4ad

might add some 3 alpha or 1,4 andro in it as well...

h19

Last edited:

pjorstad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Your wasting hard earned cash by throwing in 4-AD. 4-AD just competes with fina for the receptor = WASTE of money. If your gonna do fina which is 4 times as expensive as 1-test gram per gram and 17 times as expensive as 4-AD do it right, only fina by itself for a 4 week cycle!

This is just my IMO

pogue

pogue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
how does 4ad compete for the receptor dude? tren is 19-nor derivitive and 4ad is test, diff recepetor site

fina/test is a very popular cycle and ppl run it all the time, no competition

pogue

pogue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
thanks...i was going to do 6 grams fina w/ 5 grams 4ad

might add some 5aa or 3 alpha in there also..

h19
i know you want to try to get as much androgens as you can, but just stick with the fina and 4ad, don't throw any other dht in the mix or you'll have way insane sides

fina shuts you down pretty good and i think that with some test will be a killer cycle

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by pogue
how does 4ad compete for the receptor dude? tren is 19-nor derivitive and 4ad is test, diff recepetor site

fina/test is a very popular cycle and ppl run it all the time, no competition

Thats where I was going with the stack..........also why I was going to use 3Alpha, (I think thats it)..... going for something like a fina/test/winny stack..

exept..fina/4ad/3 alpha

you might have been thinking of a fina/deca cycle.....

FINA JUST CAME IN THE MAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!
h19

pjorstad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Let me go back to steroids 101

There is only ONE receptor.

Therefore 4-AD will displace tren which means waste of money and higher dosages needed.

Fina dick usually doesn't come till after week 4 for the majority and isn't that big of a deal anyways and most keep it to 4 weeks or less for a fina only cycle anyways.

Lecture over.

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by pjorstad
Let me go back to steroids 101

There is only ONE receptor.

Therefore 4-AD will displace tren which means waste of money and higher dosages needed.

Fina dick usually doesn't come till after week 4 for the majority and isn't that big of a deal anyways and most keep it to 4 weeks or less for a fina only cycle anyways.

Lecture over.

there is only one receptor site for what?............     tren and test interact with the AR and  glucocorticoid receptor.....

h19

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
so here is what i got so far.....6 grams TA w/5 grams 4AD in 240ml Tgel with DMSO.....this is a definate..

anyone suggest anything I can throw in for some extra fat burning...besides ECA that is?

thanks.

h19

pjorstad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
there is only one receptor site for what?............ tren and test interact with the AR and glucocorticoid receptor.....

:rolleyes:

Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established
not gettin the conversion enzyme mixed with the AR are ya PJ?

test and fina do not compete... people run test prop and fina all the time with great results...

i'm thinking of doing the syno conversion for test prop or using Crazypete's upcoming method for cypionate

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
so here is what i got so far.....6 grams TA w/5 grams 4AD in 240ml Tgel with DMSO.....this is a definate..

anyone suggest anything I can throw in for some extra fat burning...besides ECA that is?

thanks.

h19
ok my suggestion for a addition bottle(1 bottle with fina and one bottle of t-4) was for versatility..u could easily add in 9 grams of 4-ad and get a real SUPER++++fina(sorry couldnt resist)..as for adding something well u could go for some fl7 1fast still has it..its a trans too but that should still work nicely with ur stack