Back for info

Davidlee

I have my everything laid out. Please tell me does this sound good. I'm going to take Epi 20/30/30/40 with AI cycle support(both for 4 weeks), and Clomid for PCT(4 weeks also). I'm going to do Tri's and shoulder along with cardio and abs on monday's and thursdays. I'm going to do legs wednesday. I'm going to do biceps and chest tuesdays and fridays. 30 mins of cardio a day. Im going to eat LOTS of meat and about 120 ounces of water at least daily. Does this seem fine to everyone?

pfafkl13

Awards
I think that's a pretty terrible workout schedule. You're going to be over-training and probably wont be able to recover quickly enough to do the same body parts twice per week. Also, you didn't include back at all. I'm sure you just left it out (I hope).

German Volume Training is great for cycles and you may want to look into it. Also, what are your goals for this cycle, gain mass, lose weight, or recomp? I would really limit the cardio unless you're going for a recomp or to cut weight. Regardless of which type of training you choose to do I would split it up like this:

Back
Chest
OFF
Legs
Arms and shoulders
OFF

120oz of water is not enough. It should be higher. You're going to need to eat lots of good carbs and fats as well.

Davidlee

thanks i will look into that, but thing is.. i have heard bad things about working out the back.. the fact that it could cause serious problems later in life.. and unlike a gun shot wound, back is permanent.. I have checked into this alot, i guess i didnt check the right places tho.. all the info you can give me will be greatly appreciated.

pfafkl13

Awards
If you do any exercise incorrectly then you can hurt yourself. The easiest way to hurt your back is to do deadlifts with poor form but they are the best exercise for your back and spine if you do it correctly. If deads are out, then you can do dumbbell rows and lat pulldowns.

You should really have a firm grasp on all exercises and how they can help you before you do any PH/AAS cycle. If you don't work your back then you're shoulders are going to pull forward and in toward your chest and you're going to have a terrible posture and form. That will end up giving you all types of problems plus you'll look like a monkey. Everything needs to be balanced.