oil based winstrol

bendit27

bendit27

Awards
picked up a 30mg bottle of winstrol and when receiving it seen it was oil based and not the white water based. I had never heard of this but a friend did find other people who had used an oil based version. So my question is does this change the frequency of my injections or should is still use a EOD regiment (100mg) and is there anything else i need to know about this that differs from the water based version. Or is this even legit any info will help. I'm aslo taking 900mg test cyp. a week.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
50mg ED, wether its oil based or water, there is still no ester attached so it needs to be pinned ED

bendit27

bendit27

Awards
what is the negative sides of 100mg EOD i used it last time and seen excellent results.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
what is the negative sides of 100mg EOD i used it last time and seen excellent results.
negative sides im not real sure, but u want to maintain level serum levels. with a compound that has no ester it needs to be pinned ED.

but i have heard on many occassions of ppl pinning 100mg eod

bendit27

bendit27

Awards
YEAH I UNDERSTAND KEEPING YOUR LEVELS EVEN FOR LESS SIDES WITH TEST BUT, SINCE IT'S AN EXOTIC AND YOUR JUST ADDING TO THE CORE(TEST) THEN IT'S NOT AS CRUCIAL TO STAY EVEN. ALSO IF YOU'VE EVER TAKEN WINNY DEPOT THEN U KNOW HOW BAD IT HURTS. AND TAKING EVERY OTHER DAY OFF OUTWEIGHS ANY NEGATIVE SIDES (IF ANY).

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Why pin a methylated hormone? There are no benefits to it... still runs through your liver, causing hepatoxicity, and has a ~99% absorption rate... so.... why pin it?

And you can just utilize it preworkout, it hits hard and fast. Get the nice itchy back syndrome from the flood of DHT.

Adams