I need help

lunchboxxx

Awards
I am going to be taking 50mg winstrol pills. I weigh 285lbs I am 6'0. I do not know my body fat but most of my fat is my stomach area.

I am looking for someone to help me with a diet plan and a workout plan. Right now I have been working out 4 days a week since November. I just need some guidance to how to maximize everything, I dont want to be taking pills and not working out correctly

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
I am going to be taking 50mg winstrol pills. I weigh 285lbs I am 6'0. I do not know my body fat but most of my fat is my stomach area.

I am looking for someone to help me with a diet plan and a workout plan. Right now I have been working out 4 days a week since November. I just need some guidance to how to maximize everything, I dont want to be taking pills and not working out correctly
don't take anything yet. your maintence cals are around 3400, since we don't know your BF% i used high figures to come to that calulation. how many calories are you currently taking in? if you need help with that go to www.fitday.com. lets start there

lunchboxxx

Awards
I believe around 2500 or less a day...For the most part I eat pretty healthy.

TheFace4423

Awards
I know I'm new around here (by posts) but do you really think that if you can't nail down a diet and workout on your own, then are you really experienced enough to be messing around with steroids?... jus' sayin is all. Get all that dialed in, then think about it.

lunchboxxx

Awards
Just a lil more info, I lost 70lbs last year with diet and excercise. I want help having a little more structure in what I do because I do not have something set.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its pretty basic, and not what a "bodybuilder" who wants to go on stage would use, but its a start :) I try to point people who have no idea there, as its fairly clean and doable, yet has enough variation (in that you can pick different specific exercises week to week) that its not too boring, or too complicated.

Outside of that, http://www.exrx.net/Lists/WorkoutMenu.html is a great resource to build a routine from, but you have so many choices to make that its better later on when you have more of an idea what works for you.