First cycle T1pro

rsta

Awards
Age 37
height 5 10
weight 215 - 217

This is my first cycle
Have lifted on and off all my life, but dedicated this last year and a half and have gotten down in weight from 260+
Intending to get lean gains, I was to cut on PCT but have read a few threads on here and it seems that is a bad idea so i will not be cutting on pct.

Calories 3500- 4000 on days i workout
protein 360-400grams

supps on cycle
multi vitamin pak
2000 Vit c total a day
uni liver 3x day
glucosamine msm 3x day
ginger root 3x day
ALcar 600mg 2x day
600mg ala and biotin
grean tea extract 3x day
hawthorne berry 3x day
3-4grams taurine
5-10grams glutamine on WO days
5 grams creatine on WO days

supps pct same as above +

l-arginine
zinc and magneseum

Today is day 4 using 1 pump 2x a day.
I have notice a little more aggression and that i sweat alot more during workouts. And on other occasions i will start to sweat and my face will get flush, no libido loss and it has only gotten alot better.
It has been hard drinking over a gallon of water a day this winter, but since starting T1 it has been no problem getting in 2+ gallons a day.
Any comments or suggestions welcome

Since Jan i have been on this workout, With 1 working set rest paused and stretching. I believe it is from a post of DC's if not it is from IA (i copy and paste all the posts i find on these guys into 1 doc) ,
DAY ONE
CHEST
SHOULDERS
TRICEPS
BACK WIDTH
BACK THICKNESS

DAY TWO
BICEPS
FOREARMS
CALVES
HAMSTRINGS
QUADS

DAY THREE OFF
DAY FOUR-REPEAT CHEST DAY ONE AND SEQUENCE BUT WITH TOTAL DIFFERENT EXERCISES except deadlifts
DAY FIVE-REPEAT DAY TWO AND SEQUENCE WITH TOTAL DIFFERENT EXERCISES
DAY SIX OFF
DAY SEVEN-REPEAT DAY ONE AND SEQUENCE WITH TOTAL DIFFERENT EXERCISES THAN DAY ONE AND FOUR

Last edited:

rsta

Awards
Day 5
same weight,
My face was pretty flush all nite last nite and somewhat this morning. I did arms and legs today and after hack squats my blood was pumping harder and faster than usual and my face has been pretty red for 4 hrs now and it feels almost like a sunburn on my cheeks. I have been putting the lotion on behind my knees switching legs morning and night with no irratation at all. Any comments or suggestions are welcomed

rsta

Awards
Thanks Tatortodd after i ate dinner, took a shower and put on my 2nd application, I went to walmart to buy a bloodtest tester and then take it back in a week or so. But they had a free test there and i was 126 over 71 from what i know that is pretty good. I dont wo tomarrow but next wo i will check it again, since its free and keep an eye on it. Better safe than sorry. I have been using some nutragena facial scrub bar soap since i started the cycle and i have sensitive skin maybe that is it? Thanks again

nebmusclehead

Awards
I am using that same workout routine from DC. and man he is right! if you follow it to the letter and really kick ass on it, you DO need to have a trash can close by! GOD I LOVE THIS ****!!!

rsta

Awards
2 days left until pct is over so i thought i should post

some increases
bench up 40 lbs
squats 50
deadlifts 70
military press 15
curls 15
the only thing that has gone down this last week is a couple of reps on bench

recovery was amazing while on cycle. my gains mostly showed around the 3rd week and i really noticed them during the 4th. I would have liked to had more t1pro to go a week longer.

sides
hard to sleep at night while on t1pro
some extra aggression the first week in.
some acne around the 1st week pct mostly ingrown hairs on my neck like razor bumps
i was getting somewhat lethargic the first 2 weeks of pct and slight libido loss but all is good now

i am very happy with my outcome and i am thinking about another cycle
Thanks to all the people here for sharing there knowledge

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Kristopher Cycle Logs 44
Cycle Logs 2
Anabolics 2
Cycle Logs 6
Cycle Logs 32