first cycle winny/ test

justalilguy

Awards
im about to start my fist cycle, im going to take winny with a test. ive takin pro/h before and am ready to do the real thing, if anyone has any suggestions for me they would be greatly appreciated:wave2:

bendit27

bendit27

Awards
First of all you don,t need the winny u don't need to introduce any exotics until your third cycle trust me you will be happy with your results. Exotics are for later when the test down regulates your receptors and u need something extra to get the same results. Plus oral winny is toxic and if you have the depot, ED injections are a pain in the ass especially for someone just starting. And please tell me you have PCT on hand and if you don't DO NOT start till u have the PCT gear and know how, why, and when to take the various compounds. This will make all the difference in the world and a lot of people ignore it and wonder why they loose everything they gain and there sex drive takes a vacation after cycle. Bottom line your messing with your bodies hormones u need to read everything u can on the subject or you could end up getting half ass results or worst hurting yourself I would suddgest MD magazine it has great info and of course AM.