ETE83's Shadow Cycle!!!

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Yo!

Today I am starting a cycle which includes a combo of PPL's ProMagnon 25/CEL PMag and IBE Epistane/CEL Estane. I had the originals laying around in my "candy box" stash and am using the clones to balance out the doses. This will be a four-week "get in, shoot, and get out" cycle, with relatively high doses. I'm calling it the "Shadow" cycle because I, um, acquired (okay, STOLE) it from celc5. I will be working out twice a day, six days a week. The doses for the anabolics will be as follows:

Promagnon-25/Pmag: 50/75/100/125
Epistane/Estane: 30/40/50/50 or 60 (depending upon how I feel)

This will be an attempt at a recomp. On cycle I will also be using:

CEL Cycle Assist (will have on Thursday)
CEL TD Formestane (will have on Thursday)
DCP
Garlic
Animal Pak
Animal Nitro
Flax Oils
Fish Oils
P5P
Vitex
Vitamin C and Vitamin D-3

PCT will consist of:

CEL PCT Assist
CEL TD Formestane (until around Day 8)
AX aPCT
EndoAmp
Possibly Tamoxifen (have tablets on hand)
AN Drive
AN IGF-2

Will post first-day results later on today. On my way to the gym in a bit.
Fire when ready.

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Day 1

And so it begins...

Starting weight: 335.75 lbs

I decided to switch things up a bit. Usually on Monday I would start with chest (my favorite bodypart), but I instead gave my body a bit of a shock by doing shoulders and triceps in the first workout, and legs and abs in the second. As expected, the strength wasn't there yet, plus my left shoulder is probably about 80%. So things will be quite interesting.

Nothing glamorous to report yet...a slight "placebo" effect, but I didn't expect anything on the first day. I took all my supps and will have another meal and a shake before I go to bed. Tomorrow's workouts will be back and calves in the AM, chest and biceps PM. Can't wait!

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Day 2

Very sore right now...but happy. Workouts, for the most part, sucked because of the layoff and because I haven't done two-a-days in years. But it'll all get better. Haven't noticed much yet from the ProMagnon and Epi, except that it seems to make me sweat more...and my gym is AIR-CONDITIONED. Not that I'm complaining, I love to sweat...and sweat profusely, especially when working out. Gettting my cals up; I just polished off two chicken breasts, brown rice and corn. All supps have been taken, one more small meal and a pre-bedtime shake to go. Libido is still running OK, no issues there. I did wake up a couple of times last night with one hell of a headache, but I think that just means that I need to take in more water. Tomorrow's workouts:

Shoulders, triceps (AM)
Legs, abs (PM)

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Days 3&4

I'm baaaack...

Yesterday and today went well. Strength starting to climb just a bit. Also had a pretty good pump in chest and biceps after my second workout today. Recovery was good, but I'm also starting to feel hungry all the time. I mean, my last meal about an hour ago was two chicken breasts, a lot of rice, and a s h i t load of vegetables, and I'm hungry again. The CEL products (TD Formestane and Cycle Assist) will be here tomorrow, so I can implement them into the program as well. Here's what I've noticed so far:

Aggressiveness- Definitely Up
Libido- Normal
Muscle Hardness/Definition: Slight Increase
Mood and Well-Being: I'm an azzhole by nature, so this is kinda hard to measure. This one woman today was, well, I don't know if she was trying to flirt or just be smart, so I kinda snapped at her. I'm finding that a lot of people would rather say something stupid rather than nothing at all, which makes absolutely no sense to me. Oh, well...
Bodyweight: About the same (335 1/2 lbs)

Seems to be working well so far. Nothing explosive, but like I was told, slow and steady wins the race with this compound.

S

TheFace4423

Awards
On the topic of sweating from the Epi... I'm glad you pointed that out because I had no clue if it was from that or the fact that it's been 80% humidity where I live/workout and I'm used to 0% (desert). I've been sweating like mad when working out since starting Epi.

Other than that, keep posting! I'll be watching this thread to see how it works out for you!

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
On the topic of sweating from the Epi... I'm glad you pointed that out because I had no clue if it was from that or the fact that it's been 80% humidity where I live/workout and I'm used to 0% (desert). I've been sweating like mad when working out since starting Epi.

Other than that, keep posting! I'll be watching this thread to see how it works out for you!
Glad to hear that it's not just me sweating! It probably is the Epi. Will check in tomorrow.

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I will be following. I would have probably laid it out a little differently if were me, but very curious to see how you respond to those high doses.

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
I will be following. I would have probably laid it out a little differently if were me, but very curious to see how you respond to those high doses.
Thanks for checking in! I got the idea from celc5, but I'm curious, what would you have done differently? By the way, on his (and yours) recommendation, I will have the TD Formestane and Cycle Asssist tomorrow to complete the cycle.

TheFace4423

Awards
just kinda curious, how are you dosing? Spread through the day? Before workout and after?

Wetdawg

Wetdawg

Awards
I would think at his size wouldn't a higher dose be needed?

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
I would think at his size wouldn't a higher dose be needed?
Which is exactly what I thought, hence the higher doses. I don't even expect any real results until probably the middle or end of next week, where I up the dose to 75mg. Then the real "fun" probably begins at 100mg. But maybe we're wrong.

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
just kinda curious, how are you dosing? Spread through the day? Before workout and after?
I'm toying with it right now, a dose 1 hr before my morning workout, then the second dose 1hr after my second workout. Things will really get interesting as I increase the doses. I haven't decided on how I'm going to do that yet. Stay tuned!

Wetdawg

Wetdawg

Awards
I'm toying with it right now, a dose 1 hr before my morning workout, then the second dose 1hr after my second workout. Things will really get interesting as I increase the doses. I haven't decided on how I'm going to do that yet. Stay tuned!
I am running a morning dose, then Cycle assist, and afternoon dose, then cycle assist, then a night dose. I do cycle assist after my dosage during the day. The late night dose I sleep on.

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
I am running a morning dose, then Cycle assist, and afternoon dose, then cycle assist, then a night dose. I do cycle assist after my dosage during the day. The late night dose I sleep on.
I LIKE that idea! I'll give that a try starting Monday when I up the dosages!!

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for checking in! I got the idea from celc5, but I'm curious, what would you have done differently? By the way, on his (and yours) recommendation, I will have the TD Formestane and Cycle Asssist tomorrow to complete the cycle.
I would have probably spread my cycle out over a 6 week period, but thats just me. I didnt mean that your layout was wrong at all, just a little different than what I would have personally done.

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
I would have probably spread my cycle out over a 6 week period, but thats just me. I didnt mean that your layout was wrong at all, just a little different than what I would have personally done.
I'm thinking of going an extra week if I like/can handle the cycle. Six weeks might be a bit too long...but we'll see. Wetdawg, thanks for the help with the doses. I'll definitely take your advice.

Wetdawg

Wetdawg

Awards
cycle

I'm thinking of going an extra week if I like/can handle the cycle. Six weeks might be a bit too long...but we'll see. Wetdawg, thanks for the help with the doses. I'll definitely take your advice.
NP, Good luck with it.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wetdawg's on the right track with timing your doses around your support supps. In my experience both epithio and pmag gave some preworkout kick, maybe about 40-60 minutes preworkout. So if I were spreading doses, my "heavier" dose would be preworkout.

Btw, while you're on the lower end of dosing, i bet your libido is gonna be out of control. Better round of up some play while you're out and about tonight cause you're gonna need it :head: ...or if you gotta girl, tell her to start limbering up :D

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Wetdawg's on the right track with timing your doses around your support supps. In my experience both epithio and pmag gave some preworkout kick, maybe about 40-60 minutes preworkout. So if I were spreading doses, my "heavier" dose would be preworkout.

Btw, while you're on the lower end of dosing, i bet your libido is gonna be out of control. Better round of up some play while you're out and about tonight cause you're gonna need it :head: ...or if you gotta girl, tell her to start limbering up :D
LMFAO!! You're right about the libido...I'm taking some other "goodies" to make sure the libido stays up (no pun intended), and I totally wore this girl out last night. This was AFTER some other chick I know had left two hours prior. Not only that, but the girl I wore out stayed over and I gave her a "Good Morning" of my own. Crazy!!! No workout tomorrow, so will check in on Monday. By the way, I totally agree with taking the "heavier" dose 40-60 minutes before workouts. That's what I have been doing and will continue to do.:wave2::006:

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Day 9

Coming back...

Today was an OK day...I don't see it, but someone remarked after I had left the gym that I seemed to be getting a little bigger. The scale remains the same (336 lbs), but it's harder to see progress when you basically see yourself every day. Appetite and sweating remain up at this point. Bumped dosages up to 75 mg ProMagnon, 40 mg Epi. One of the downsides is that my quick temper has turned into a hair-trigger temper. I mean, things that I would usually try to let slide are making me want to snap. So I try to stay away from people as much as possible. This is gonna get really interesting in a future cycle when I'm in Nursing school; I'm really gonna have to ignore people then. Libido is still running strong at this point (thanks, celc!), muscle hardness up ever-so-slightly, aggressiveness...well, I think I already answered THAT question. I mean, it borders on meanness, but I just don't want to be bothered. For example, I was walking from this girl's house when some dude wearing a Phillies jersey saw me wearing my Eagles jersey. He was talking with two other dudes and--why is it, that when people are talking about you, they talk JUST loud enough for you to hear?-- I could hear one of the other guys telling them, "Yeah, that's the dude who used to play for the Eagles...he's always wearing one of his jerseys." So the dude closest to me sarcastically remarks, "Nice jersey," because it was the 2004 jersey with the Super Bowl patch, and reached out to touch me. I shot him a look and his hand froze in mid-air. I told him through gritted teeth, "I wouldn't do that if I were you." He quickly stepped back and it got real quiet. Being that I live in "da hood," I turned around to watch them until I was sure they weren't going to try anything. Mean? Perhaps. But I just don't like many people, especially strange mofos on the corner talkin' s h i t, trying to impress their buddies. That'll win you a quick trip to the hospital!

Today was back and calves in the morning, chest and biceps and a mad dash home to beat the thunderstorm that we're getting ready to have. Weights are up some, pump still good. Uber-pissed off in the gym, so that was good.
Have also been using Cycle Assist and Formestane for the last couple of days. I've been having a bit of a problem with the pump, has anyone else had this? It'll shoot out a squirt or two, then it'll lock up on me and I have to jiggle/play with it to get it squirting again, and then it'll just squirt kinda all over me. WTF?

Wetdawg

Wetdawg

Awards
I have the same problem with the pump. If you loosen the cap after your first shot, it pops back up, tighten it back down and get another full shot. Otherwise your shooting little amounts.

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
I have the same problem with the pump. If you loosen the cap after your first shot, it pops back up, tighten it back down and get another full shot. Otherwise your shooting little amounts.
I'll give that a try. You've saved the day again, Wetdawg!

Wetdawg

Wetdawg

Awards
I'm about two weeks ahead of you in all of this.....been there done that, but not by much.

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
I'm about two weeks ahead of you in all of this.....been there done that, but not by much.
How do you like it all so far?

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Both Formestane and Epithio increased aggression for me (moreso the formestane) so that's where that is coming from. Also as you mentioned, environment plays a big role too. I have some friends from Philly and completely understand why u handled the situation the way you did.

Regarding weight, remember that Pmag is a recomp compound. The scale only moved a bit for me, but calipers revealed the whole story. It's possible that recomp is occuring and that you may have gained lean mass that the scale isn't showing.

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Day 11

Weight: 339 lbs (somehow I gained four pounds over the last couple days. Not sure if this is glycogen retention or whatever, but my appetite has been almost voracious. Diet sucked yesterday and today, 'cuz this girl I'm dealing with wanted to go to Atlantic City on a whim, so I went along only to check her in the hotel, but we wound up eating at Ruby Tuesday's, then she gave me $50 to play the slots with, and I ended up winning $150, so I stopped, 'cuz that was supplements and bill money. I'm not one of those people who go to AC and blow their rent money. Stupid!

Libido is still going strong, thanks to Formestane and Cycle Assist, among other things. Temper is the same, and to my advantage: I think I thwarted a robbery attempt yesterday. Because I always survey my surroundings, I noticed some dude walking behind us yesterday when we were coming from the restaurant. I turned around, caught his eye, pulled her to the side and said so he could hear me: "Let him pass." He hesitated but walked past us, and I stared him down the whole time until he was ahead of us. I left real early this morning (about 4am), but she stayed behind in the hotel room. She called me a little while ago and said that the same guy had snatched somebody's pocketbook today. I wasn't about to be ANYONE'S victim...and neither was she, if I could help it.

Tomorrow is shoulders and tris in the AM, legs and abs PM. This seems to be a good cycle so far. Strength is slowly coming back. Until tomorrow...

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Day 15

Weight: Holding steady at 339 3/4 lbs.
Libido: Still normal at this time.
Body Composition/Hardness: Slightly up. but nothing to write home about, at least not yet.
Aggression: Still a spit-fire!
General Impression: Like I was told, nothing explosive, but slow and steady. I'll take it.

I haven't had any back or leg pumps yet, but since I'm bumping up the dosages to 100 mg PM and 50 mg Epi this week, I'm going to load up on Taurine just to be on the safe side. Strength up a little more, a little more definition is present, especially in arms and chest. Maybe a little bit of lethargy setting in, especially in the late afternoon. Temper is still in "pissed off" mode, especially when the effect of taking them has kicked in, usually about 20-30 minutes after ingesting. Especially since I seem to have female, um, "friends" who like to push my buttons, lately they've been called more "bitches" than in a DOG POUND...I tried to warn them.

Today's workout went well, I finished even faster than normal. I mean, recovery seemed to be a breeze between sets. Tomorrow's workout is shoulders and tris in the morning, legs and abs in the afternoon. Appetite is on and off, I either want to eat everything in sight or not at all.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In my opinion, day 15-21 should earn you a pound or 2 of lean mass. Same goes for week 4. Have you checked bf? I bet it's down.

IME the epi (havoc for me) was a double edged sword. Lethargy was terrible throughout the day (worst of any compound that i've ran). But that lethargy never carried over to the gym or to the bedroom :head: Very productive and maybe despite the hype, sort of still underrated.

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
In my opinion, day 15-21 should earn you a pound or 2 of lean mass. Same goes for week 4. Have you checked bf? I bet it's down.

IME the epi (havoc for me) was a double edged sword. Lethargy was terrible throughout the day (worst of any compound that i've ran). But that lethargy never carried over to the gym or to the bedroom :head: Very productive and maybe despite the hype, sort of still underrated.
To be the honest, I haven't measured the bodyfat, but I've been told by a couple of people that I am indeed looking leaner. And, looking at myself, I do seem to be slightly leaner. It's definitely all good! As you said, it's only gonna get better this week (and next!). Counting this week, three weeks to go, since I decided to add an extra week. We'll see how it goes! Thanks again for all your help! BTW, have you seen the Dr. on your GI issues? Not trying to get in your business, just concerned as a friend.:wave2:

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
BTW, have you seen the Dr. on your GI issues? Not trying to get in your business, just concerned as a friend.:wave2:
It's all good. If I mention something in posts, then it's definately fair game for discussion. I do have an appointment but not until July. I don't think it's an emergency issue at this point, but with my family history I may need to start making some lifestyle changes in a preventive manner.

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
I might also recommend trying a product called Gut Health by RPN. I used it and it worked well for me, especially with high-protein diets. Just a suggestion. I will keep you in my prayers.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I might also recommend trying a product called Gut Health by RPN. I used it and it worked well for me, especially with high-protein diets. Just a suggestion. I will keep you in my prayers.
Thanks bro. GutHealth works for me when the pipes are clogged. I'm having the opposite problem though LOL I tried GH last summer when I had my episode like this, but it didn't really have much effect.

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Day 22

Well, I have a good news/bad news thing to announce. So here goes:

The good news is: The scale at my gym is off about 6-7 lbs. So I only weigh like 335 lbs. The bad news is: The scale at my gym is off about 6-7 lbs, so I've only gained about 2 lbs so far. I really don't have any complaints, because I'm a little more defined and strength is coming back.

Mood: Still a mean f*ck!
Aggression: Off the damn charts!
Libido: Down a bit; I expected this, but it would have been worse without the Formestane and Cycle Assist.
Muscle Hardness/Vascularity: Up a little bit.
Appetite: Still comes and goes; I either want to eat everythng in sight or not at all.
Overall Impression: This is a good recomp cycle.

I'm remaining at 100 mg Promagnon and 50 mg Epistane for this week. Next week (my final week before PCT) I'll kick up the dosages to 125 mg Promagnon and 60 mg Epistane.

I've also added Taurine, because I have painful calf pumps when walking more than a couple of blocks. Still staying away from people for the most part, trying to keep my temper in check. I must say, however, that taking a dose before the gym gives me one hell of an intense kick once I get there! I start sweating, and ferociously attack the weights! WOW!

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Day 30

This is the last week of the cycle...I am up to 125 mg Pro-Magnon and 60 mg Epi.

Libido: Still comes and goes.
Aggressivesness: Off the damn charts!
Mood: I haven't killed anyone yet, but I have cursed quite a few people out and gotten into several near-fights. I did pick one dude up who got a little too close and slam him into the ground.
Lethargy: Just terrible, especially in the afternoon.
Back/Calf Pumps: Manageable, almost non-existent at times.
Overall Body Composition: Leaning-out effect is evident and steadily improving. Minimal weight gain, but I've probably gained about 8 lbs of lean body mass, dropping some fat.
General Impression: Wow!

Weights have gone up on most exercises, especially compound exercises. I am toying with the idea of using IGF-1LR3 and/or some other peptides in PCT, so I'm asking a lot of questions right now since I've never injected anything and I don't want any mishaps. We'll see.