Summer Smash - Eq-Plex/Epi Cycle

fightercowboy

fightercowboy

Awards
  • Established
I have been planning on running an Epi cycle this summer and after reading logs of Eq-Plex I have decided to add this as well. I have never used any of CEL's products so this will be a first for me. My epi is from IBE. Gotta love IBE!

History:
I have been training for ~11 years of various degrees. Some time was sport specific, mainly baseball, during college it turned more for "warrior fitness" (member of ROTC preparing for active duty), and for the past few years I have been doing bodybuilding/powerlifting routines.

I have run many different PH/PS, but nothing illegal yet. They consisted of
M14add, 1-t, 4ad, m1t, and mohn. I mostly did a few trans cycles of 1-t and 4ad pre-ban.

Training:
Currently I am doing Jim Wendler's 5/3/1 routine and having great success with it, even while doing a slight cut. I will be using this cycle for a clean bulk over the summer starting 6/15/09. I will be performing HIIT cardio 2-3 times per week as well.

Here are my current Maxes:
Squat: 280lbs (This is lower as I had to take some time off over the early winter for a stress fracture in my foot)

Deadlift: 310lbs (only use overhand grip with no straps, chalk only)

Bench Press: 245

Mil Press: 170 lbs

Height: 5'10"
Weight: 212 lbs
BF%: ~18%

Diet is spot on and I will be consuming approximately 3500-4000 Kcals/day. I will be slowly increasing kcals starting the two weeks prior to the start of the cycle from 2500Kcals/day.

Cycle Info:

Epistane: Week 3 30mg/day Week 4-6 40mg/day
Eq-Plex: Week 1 600mg/day Weeks 2-6 800mg/day

Will be front loading Cycle Support for the first two weeks and running it all the way until PCT is complete, probably longer.

PCT:

Inhibit-E: 75,50,50,25

Formex: Week 1 25mgs/day, Week 2 50mgs/day, Week 3 50mgs, day Week 4 25mgs/day

T-911: 2/day for entire PCT.

USPowders VAT Attack: Last 2 weeks of PCT 6g/day

Other Supplements:
ATW Optimum Blend Protein
Purple Wraath
Green Mag
Nutra's Omega Caps
Glycobol
Orange Triad Multi
2g Vitamin C/day

I will also be reviewing Muscle Pharm's Combat Powder during this time in a diferent log.

Goals:
Gain and retain 5-10 lbs of LBM and lean up a bit.
Increase 4 compound movements:
Squat: 315
Deadlift: 375
Bench Press: 275
Mil Press: 195

If anyone has any advice on moving things around on the cycle please feel free to drop a message. All feedback will be appreciated. Remember this will not start until 6/15/09 so I have time to manipulate this to maximize its potential.

Last edited:

Mars1107

This seems like a pretty awesome plan.

I personally dont want to run anything more than 4 weeks, for hpta reasons.

goodluck

fightercowboy

fightercowboy

Awards
  • Established
Good to have you guys on! I'm itchin to get it started.

Mars1107

man, im tempted to run this.

Id only do 4 weeks of E-Stane though

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Dont take me as being critical because you asked me to check this thread out and for my thoughts, so I'm just stating what I would do differently.

I would only run the E-Stane/Epi portion for 4 weeks, and I would run the EQ-Plex for 6 to 8 weeks, and would get my dosages up to 800 mg on it.

This is what I would do:
Week 1: EQ-Plex 600 mg
Week 2: EQ-Plex 800 mg
Week 3: EQ-Plex 800 mg; E-Stane (Epi) - 30 mg
Week 4: EQ-Plex 800 mg; E-Stane (Epi) - 40 mg
Week 5: EQ-Plex 800 mg; E-Stane (Epi) - 40 mg
Week 6: EQ-Plex 800 mg; E-Stane (Epi) - 40 mg

On Cycle I would use our Cycle Assist.

My PCT would be Inhibit-E and Liver Assist by SNS, along with PCT Assist and Suppress-C by us.

fightercowboy

fightercowboy

Awards
  • Established
CEL:
I appreciate your input. Well I already have t-911 to cover some of the areas of PCT Assist along with AI's Cycle Support for the organ protection and Vat Attack for cortisol protection, so do you think the only thing I could do is replace the torem with the Inhibit-E? That would be adequate?

Also, based on my prior PH/PS use, you think I should front load the Eq-Plex instead of running the Epi the entire 6 weeks? Would I see more of a benefit from running the
Eq-Plex at the higher dose than what I layed out?

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
CEL:
I appreciate your input. Well I already have t-911 to cover some of the areas of PCT Assist along with AI's Cycle Support for the organ protection and Vat Attack for cortisol protection, so do you think the only thing I could do is replace the torem with the Inhibit-E? That would be adequate?

Also, based on my prior PH/PS use, you think I should front load the Eq-Plex instead of running the Epi the entire 6 weeks? Would I see more of a benefit from running the
Eq-Plex at the higher dose than what I layed out?
Its up to you between the torem and Inhibit-E. I personally use OTC PCT myself, and think it should be done that way whenever possible. Alot of ppl recomend SERM's, but I view them as an only if needed type thing because of potential sides.

I do think you should front load the EQ-Plex, and wouldnt do the E-Stane/Epi for 6 weeks.

And yes, I would personally run the EQ-Plex at 800 mg.

Advan

Awards
Hi all

First post, but been searching around for this stack myself - currently on an IBE Epistane only cycle, but already planning on stacking these two next.

Looking forward to your results, good luck!

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hi all

First post, but been searching around for this stack myself - currently on an IBE Epistane only cycle, but already planning on stacking these two next.

Looking forward to your results, good luck!
Just a suggestion, most people dont recomend running the same compound two times in a raw, so you may want to look at something else to stack with the EQ-Plex besides epi.

Advan

Awards
Just a suggestion, most people dont recomend running the same compound two times in a raw, so you may want to look at something else to stack with the EQ-Plex besides epi.
That's a fair enough point - I was thinking of possibly stacking it now, but I'm already a week in, what do you think?

Thanks!

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
That's a fair enough point - I was thinking of possibly stacking it now, but I'm already a week in, what do you think?

Thanks!
Just to make sure I understand you right, you are a week into the Epi and thinking about adding EQ-Plex now? If that is what you meant, how long are you running epi for?

Advan

Awards
Thats right, I'm running it @ 30mg ED for 4-6 weeks (depending on how I feel, so far I'm feeling great & got barely any sides whatsoever - so if this keeps up I was planning on running it for 6 wks).

Its my first DS cycle so I thought the smart thing to do would be to run it alone before stacking various brands together, however that was before I came across EQ-Plex & the fact that is non-methyl.

My PCT is sorted, also running cycle support (milk thistle, ryr, coq10 etc etc) & drinking 1.5 gallons of water a day sometimes more.

Could I run it for the remaining 5 weeks? if so should I try dosing it higher? or stick to 600/800mg.

Could it be ran past 5 weeks, 6-8? (dropping the Epistane at week 6) then into PCT or is there really no point running it alone.

Am I best sticking to a solo cycle to see how it affects me first & stacking it later (which I most certainly will).

I really appreciate your input, thanks

PS: I hope I'm not hijacking this thread.

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thats right, I'm running it @ 30mg ED for 4-6 weeks (depending on how I feel, so far I'm feeling great & got barely any sides whatsoever - so if this keeps up I was planning on running it for 6 wks).

Its my first DS cycle so I thought the smart thing to do would be to run it alone before stacking various brands together, however that was before I came across EQ-Plex & the fact that is non-methyl.

My PCT is sorted, also running cycle support (milk thistle, ryr, coq10 etc etc) & drinking 1.5 gallons of water a day sometimes more.

Could I run it for the remaining 5 weeks? if so should I try dosing it higher? or stick to 600/800mg.

Could it be ran past 5 weeks, 6-8? (dropping the Epistane at week 6) then into PCT or is there really no point running it alone.

Am I best sticking to a solo cycle to see how it affects me first & stacking it later (which I most certainly will).

I really appreciate your input, thanks

PS: I hope I'm not hijacking this thread.
For it being your first ph cycle, I would probably only run the epi for 4 weeks.

Ideally, I would recomend starting the EQ-Plex 2 weeks prior to the Epi, but that isnt an option now. You could run the Epi for 4 weeks, and the EQ-Plex for 6 to 8 weeks. When coming off the Epi, I would add in our topical formestane for the remainder of the EQ-Plex cycle and overlap it two weeks into PCT.

fightercowboy

fightercowboy

Awards
  • Established
CEL how do you run your Inhibit-E during that PCT protocol?

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
CEL how do you run your Inhibit-E during that PCT protocol?
I normally run Inhibit-E 75/50/50/25 along with Liver Assist XT and PCT Assist. For some mild cycles, I think its okay to run 50/50/50/25. Some people say that ATD negatively effects libido, it doesnt for me, and especially not with PCT Assist.

If bridging our topical formestane into a PCT, no more than 50 mg Inhibit-E needs to be used.

Advan

Awards
For it being your first ph cycle, I would probably only run the epi for 4 weeks.

Ideally, I would recomend starting the EQ-Plex 2 weeks prior to the Epi, but that isnt an option now. You could run the Epi for 4 weeks, and the EQ-Plex for 6 to 8 weeks. When coming off the Epi, I would add in our topical formestane for the remainder of the EQ-Plex cycle and overlap it two weeks into PCT.
Thanks for the info - much appreciated.

I've decided to just stick to the Epi for now but I will 1000% be stacking EQ-Plex soon on my next cycle as all I hear about it are great things, so I'm really looking forward to trying it myself.

fightercowboy

fightercowboy

Awards
  • Established
Day 1:

I changed the plan around as you can see from the original post. Took the advice from CEL. Week 1 is 600mg/day.

I know it's not supposed to kick in for about 2 weeks. And I do not feel anything noticeable today. Today was Military Press, Dips, wide grip chins, and abs. I hurt my back a bit over the weekend playing golf, but it felt fine today after a chiropractor visit. Nothing else to report. Weight at 212lbs.

BigSWOLE25

BigSWOLE25

Awards
  • First Up Vote
i had great success with havoc and bold. i ran the havoc weeks 1-4 (30MG) and bold 1-8 (800MG). i think the havoc jumps the cycle off good. after i ended the havoc the gains were slow but steady on bold alone. gained about 13 pounds and the strength gains were awesome, never felt better.

fightercowboy

fightercowboy

Awards
  • Established
Day 4

As you can see, I won't be updating daily unless there is something interesting to report.

As of today, I've seemed to have more aggression in the gym. Lifts seemed a little easier than before at same weights. Could be just natural progression. I've been consuming around 4000 kcals/day, which has had me feeling a little bloated as I didn't gradually step it up as I wanted since I was away the last half of last week. Will update more later.

fightercowboy

fightercowboy

Awards
  • Established
End Week 1/Beg Week 2

So far, I haven't noticed any strength gains as of yet. Just normal progression. I have noticed mild agression in the gym so far.

At the beginning of last week I was 212 lbs. As of yesterday morning and double checking this morning, I am up to 221 lbs. Like I said, I didn't gradually increase my KCals like I wanted to before this bulk began, so last week was a shock with the higher calories, so I am guessing that is what caused the rapid weight gain.

I have noticed stretch marks at the armpit/shoulder/pec area as of today. Also this week I am bumpin the Eq up to 800 mg/day. I will leave a message as things come about.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Nice man keep it up. how much of that weight is fat?

fightercowboy

fightercowboy

Awards
  • Established
From my digital scale, it says none, but I doubt that. I haven't taken a caliper reading yet, so when I do I will let you know. I do notice the love handle area has shrunken a bit. Friends over the weekend said that I look really thick, so I think it is definitely filling me out all around. I also forgot to mention that libido has decrease slightly.

fightercowboy

fightercowboy

Awards
  • Established
Mid Week Report

I'm up another 2lbs. Strength has remained the same normal progression. I am getting INSANE pumps. Almost unbearable. Lower back is the worst. I just did my deadlift workout and my delts actually feel like they are going to pop out of my skin. I need some taurine. I didn't think this compound would cause this much of a pump.

urbanski

urbanski

Awards
  • Established
^^yep. back pumps got to me pretty bad. i cant believe the folks who take a NOx product w/ epi. haha

fightercowboy

fightercowboy

Awards
  • Established
I am taking White Flood pre-workout and think I will stop that during cycle. I couldn't imagine it when I add the Epi in this Monday.

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Mid Week Report

I'm up another 2lbs. Strength has remained the same normal progression. I am getting INSANE pumps. Almost unbearable. Lower back is the worst. I just did my deadlift workout and my delts actually feel like they are going to pop out of my skin. I need some taurine. I didn't think this compound would cause this much of a pump.
It doesnt get most people that bad as far as the back pumps, but everyone is different and responds differently. Taurine should help and make sure you stay properly hydrated.

fightercowboy

fightercowboy

Awards
  • Established
I think it has started to kick in real nice today. Today was Bench day in 5/3/1 workout. I was scheduled for my third set to be 230lbs on flat BB bench for 3 or more reps and I banged out 7!!!! I recalculated my 1 rep max to be 284 lbs. I am pretty happy with that. For next week I only adjusted the workout to 265 just to be safe and see where I am after next week. And next week Epi starts!

Bodyweight is up to 226lbs today. I am definitely thinning out in the waist and my girlfriend (who I haven't seen in 4 days) asked if I lost weight last night when she came over because how the midsection is leaning out. Also, pumps were not as bad today. I found some Taurine laying around, but its about 2-3 years old, but has been kept in a cool, dry, dark place. Does anyone think it would be any good? Squats are tomorrow and I can only imagine how the lower back will feel...

musclempire

Awards
hell yeah..bold is the best for pumps, right up there with superdrol for me..looks like cel EQ is solid huh cowboy

fightercowboy

fightercowboy

Awards
  • Established
Hey boys and girls:

Sorry for not posting in a long time, but computer died and got access to girlfriend's today. I just started PCT yesterday. I continued the Eq-Plex for 3 extra days into week 7 and wanted to start PCT a few days before I go to the beach for 6 days starting Saturday.

This has truly been an incredible stack! I loved it so much and here are the stats:

First number is pre-cycle max second is current max:

Deadlift: 310 lbs > 330lbs (Not as good as I would have like)

Bench Press: 245lbs > 305lbs

Mil. Press: 170lbs > 190lbs

Squat: 280lbs > 350lbs!

My weight started at 212lbs at 18% and my current weight is 237lbs ~20% BF
Previous LBM was 173.84lbs and current is 189.6lbs. Almost 16lbs LBM increase!

The only sides I experienced while on cycle was mild acne on face, chest and upper back. I did have some massive pumps in the lower back, but combatted that with some extra taurine.

At the end of PCT I will post the final review with new stats.

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
So how much of your LBM did you retain post PCT? What are your stats now? I'm interested in your post PCT feedback on eqplex.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
I'M SOOO IN!!! Sorry for comming late but I AM VERY INTERESTED!!! WOOO HOOO!!! :firedevil: Great log so far!!! i plan on doin this cycle. . . ima sit back and obsorb like a sponge baby

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
I'M SOOO IN!!! Sorry for comming late but I AM VERY INTERESTED!!! WOOO HOOO!!! :firedevil: Great log so far!!! i plan on doin this cycle. . . ima sit back and obsorb like a sponge baby
a little late...:twak:

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
a little late...:twak:
hahah this is true. . .but its a good thing i can read. . .hopefully the pct will be posted as well and we can see what goes on from there!!! :eek:uttahere:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 16
brandlife Cycle Logs 28
Smont Anabolics 7
NattyDaddy420 Cycle Logs 94
Anabolics 25