E-Stain/M-Drol Pulse

Michaelin1833

Well i started my Epi and Mdrol pulse :

2 Epi pre workout 1 Mdrol post workout.

Its been a week and my endurance has increased alot. I usually had been doing 4 sets for each workout but last night was doing 6 with the same weight i would normally be doing on my 4th set. Also while doing tries i had increased weight more than usual. I am pretty stoked cause i had had alot of great results from just pulsing Epi about a year and a half ago

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
how did you pulse the epi ? There seems to be several ways of doing it-2 weeks ED 2 weeks off then restart; only use workout days just a couple of examples.Any sides? Do you know how your liver was affected?

Thanks

Michaelin1833

I take it every other day. I did it the same last time. No side effects from what i remember, i kept most of my size last time. I never got blood work done but i was as healthy as usual. Nothing that i could tell

Michaelin1833

Dam today was my off day but my stomach felt like the bottomless pit. I was hungry as hell all day no matter how much i ate. Tries are pretty destroyed today but i like it :)

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
I take it every other day. I did it the same last time. No side effects from what i remember, i kept most of my size last time. I never got blood work done but i was as healthy as usual. Nothing that i could tell
sorry forgot to ask what the doseage was

thanks

Michaelin1833

Before i think it was 10/20/20/20/30/30 not sure exactly but thats what i think it was...could be wrong. This time i am just doing 20/20/20/20/20/20 of epi 10/10/10/10/10/10 mdrol

Michaelin1833

Again today was an eating machine. later in the day ate 2 peices of baked chicken 2 peices of steak mashed potatoes... 2 hours later protein shake... 2 hours later went back to the chowhall ate another peice of chicken and another steak and i could eat some more because i feel hungry but my stomach feels full. tonight big shoulder and legs night. Feelin kinda fresh

Michaelin1833

Tonight at the gym was pretty serious. Destroyed shoulders and instead of legs i did abs and 20 mins of HIIT cardio. been reading alot about it and decided to HIIT it up on the eliptical. definatly break off session. Dont know if the pump i have going is from it kicking in or what but i deff look different and have more vascularity.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
am i wastin my time or is anyone tracking
ive been reading what you had to say but i guess theres been se many write -ups on epistane that maybe some are loosing interest .

I bought Epidrol but only dosed for 2 weeks at 10 mg then quit. All i could think about was my liver .Thats why i was interested in your dosing method and dosages.

Due to a couple of holidays coming up which will lead to drinking, i dont expect to be giving epidrol a go again until late september , if at all .

No doubt something else will be on the market by then which will get all the attention on this forum.

Regards

Michaelin1833

yeah i would be joining in the drinking but im in Iraq so no alchohol. i guess your right e about there being alot of posts about it. Ill be taking milk thistle and i pound water all day over here as you can imagine so i dont think ill have any problems with my liver. I really liked the results i got from it last time and now i am taking a small dose of mdrol so i think i am going to be pretty satisfied with my gaines. already i am looking different.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
yeah i would be joining in the drinking but im in Iraq so no alchohol. i guess your right e about there being alot of posts about it. Ill be taking milk thistle and i pound water all day over here as you can imagine so i dont think ill have any problems with my liver. I really liked the results i got from it last time and now i am taking a small dose of mdrol so i think i am going to be pretty satisfied with my gaines. already i am looking different.
Good luck -keep us up dated

Michaelin1833

well tonight was chest and tries. for some reason chest was not as good as i thought it would be but when i did tries they were getting some serious pumps. did some abs im trying to get some actual abs by the time i leave but already seeing good improvments. vascularity is getting better than its ever been seeing veins i never knew were there and seeing cuts in my delts i never had. I have still been eating like a house though. lots and lots of protein, even stopped at a turkish BBQ and ate alot of grilled chicken and lamb. serious meal! dont know if i should be spreading the 2 epi pills durring my on days or been doing it 1.5 hours before my workout.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
well tonight was chest and tries. for some reason chest was not as good as i thought it would be but when i did tries they were getting some serious pumps. did some abs im trying to get some actual abs by the time i leave but already seeing good improvments. vascularity is getting better than its ever been seeing veins i never knew were there and seeing cuts in my delts i never had. I have still been eating like a house though. lots and lots of protein, even stopped at a turkish BBQ and ate alot of grilled chicken and lamb. serious meal! dont know if i should be spreading the 2 epi pills durring my on days or been doing it 1.5 hours before my workout.
on training days i would try one before a workout and one after ;non training just spread them out throughout the day.This is what ive read somewhere .

Just play around with it , til you feel what works for you.
You seem to be making good progress though .

Michaelin1833

well i take two epi pre workout and mdrol post workout. and since i am pulsing i dont take anything on off days. yeah i am making better progress than i expected this soon. it also probably has alot to do with my diet to i have been eating pretty clean and staying away form sugars and bad sh*t. tommorrow is legs so it should be pretty serious

Michaelin1833

Tonight was just one of those OK nights. i had the day off kinda slacked on eating enough and was lazy all day besides today was lags and abs and i dont think anyone really enjoys legs that much. abs was good though i have been doing them at the end of every workout which is every other day i want to actually have abs for once in my life when i get home and i had a beer belly before i deployed but obviously from not drinkin it is flat again and on the way to becoming abs. Back and bi's in two days. i need to weight myself i havent in a while. will do before next post

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
Hi we all have off days , sometimes it can do you good just to have a break even if is a day or so.
Nope i dont like doing legs either but its a must I usually do them at the beginning of the week to get them out the way .

As for abs i got 2 showing at the moment -just looking for the other 4 .I need to get my bf down a bit more but trouble is i dont want to look to thin in the face. Nothings easy!

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
I am here bud! Hope all is well over there in that sand box of a country! One thing Thought I should point out. You don't "NEED" milk thistle on a pulse and actually milk thistle taken with your pills will stop some absorption. So if you want to take it make sure to do it on off days only.

Michaelin1833

Yeah every two weeks i take two days off in a row to recope. yeah today my legs are pretty destroyed and im walkin around like a stick man with all my gear on. I think at the rate im going with my ab workouts i should have no problem ecpecially when i do a mean cut the last 6 weeks im here. I have albuterol and keto on standby for that so i should be good to go with a clean diet

Michaelin1833

good to go i didnt know that about the milk thistle. good lookin out

Michaelin1833

Tonight was a good night. did back bies and abs. did some deadlifts which gave me some good pumps and for the first time ever i was able to get 18 pullups, i usually do about 14-15. didnt even realize till i though about it but i had done 6 back excersizes and still could have done more but im sure i will feel it tommorrow.. by the time i got to bies i was pretty spent but i still did 4 excersises. was sweating alot more than usual at the gym and dont know if its becasue i have been sweating more latley since its about 130 degrees out but i started breaking out on my chest

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Tonight was a good night. did back bies and abs. did some deadlifts which gave me some good pumps and for the first time ever i was able to get 18 pullups, i usually do about 14-15. didnt even realize till i though about it but i had done 6 back excersizes and still could have done more but im sure i will feel it tommorrow.. by the time i got to bies i was pretty spent but i still did 4 excersises. was sweating alot more than usual at the gym and dont know if its becasue i have been sweating more latley since its about 130 degrees out but i started breaking out on my chest
Good workout man. I am debating on running a little mdrol pulse right now too. hmmmmmm we will see. You seen this pig yet?http://www.cheytac.com/images/CT 085.jpg Damn I want one . haha

Michaelin1833

I was not able to watch the video on break becasue there is a internet block on the sight for some reason. But that other **** was pretty clean son. I would go for the mdrol pulse man , is that the only thig your going to take with it? Today my back is more destroyed than it has been in a while. i feel like an old man. deadlifts my man.... deadlifts

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
I was not able to watch the video on break becasue there is a internet block on the sight for some reason. But that other **** was pretty clean son. I would go for the mdrol pulse man , is that the only thig your going to take with it? Today my back is more destroyed than it has been in a while. i feel like an old man. deadlifts my man.... deadlifts
Oh well the video is on break.com if you want to check it out later it some of the most ridiculous pong shots I have ever seen. Oh by the my man I am on day three no cigs so yeah...........

Michaelin1833

thats good your tryin to stop smokin man. good ish! oh and those beer pong shots i have seen them its pretty impressive. thats the ultimate beer pong partners. i dont know what the dealis at the gym but my aggression is not as strong as i would expect it to be and my strenght has not increased much either. i am deffinatly looking more swole but looking for more than just size gains.

BUCKNUTS

BUCKNUTS

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
thats good your tryin to stop smokin man. good ish! oh and those beer pong shots i have seen them its pretty impressive. thats the ultimate beer pong partners. i dont know what the dealis at the gym but my aggression is not as strong as i would expect it to be and my strenght has not increased much either. i am deffinatly looking more swole but looking for more than just size gains.
I've been pulsing estane and have been contemplating adding mdrol to the pulse as well. Why did you decide to do the epi pre and the mdrol post? Seems to me mdrol would be better for strength/aggression purposes pre-workout

Michaelin1833

I decided to take Epi pre workout because its androgenic an Mdrol is anobolic. Also tommorrow i am upping my Mdrol pulse one. Besides that i got real hooked up by some companies that sponsored me and some of my Marines so on top of that i have some things to add. Ill be adding...

NRGX Products
Creatine Ethyl Ester -pre and post workout
Maxx Pump- 2x daily
Beta Maxx- pre and post workout
Vital Core- Multi Vitemin ect.

Universal Nutrition Shock Therepy- pre workout
Universal Nutrition Torrent- post workout

I have other companies hooking us up so i will have more to add when they arrive. to bad i didnt have them from the beggining.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
I decided to take Epi pre workout because its androgenic an Mdrol is anobolic. Also tommorrow i am upping my Mdrol pulse one. Besides that i got real hooked up by some companies that sponsored me and some of my Marines so on top of that i have some things to add. Ill be adding...

NRGX Products
Creatine Ethyl Ester -pre and post workout
Maxx Pump- 2x daily
Beta Maxx- pre and post workout
Vital Core- Multi Vitemin ect.

Universal Nutrition Shock Therepy- pre workout
Universal Nutrition Torrent- post workout

I have other companies hooking us up so i will have more to add when they arrive. to bad i didnt have them from the beggining.
you have a lot of pre /postworkout supps there -you taking them together arent you risking duplication?

never realised epi was androgenic , may account why some have hair thiining on this.
looks as though ill be sticking with more anabolic compounds in future , can you suggest others besides mdrol --tks

Michaelin1833

you have a lot of pre /postworkout supps there -you taking them together arent you risking duplication?

never realised epi was androgenic , may account why some have hair thiining on this.
looks as though ill be sticking with more anabolic compounds in future , can you suggest others besides mdrol --tks
You might be right i was actually reading the lables a little more and there are alot of the same compounds as in torrent and shock therepy. The thing though is it does not show the amount of them are in it. Do you think i should leave out the supplements i would duplicate because it would be a waste or would it not be a bad thing to have more:dunno:?

Yeah i found about about epi being more andro from Hman who helped me put everything together. as for suggestions on other anobolic compounds he might have better advise then me becasue i just recently started learning about them myself.

Tonight is back night and i think i am going to just use shock therepy and torrent untill i find out if duplicating is a good idea or not. No reason to pis# away supplements if there is no reason to. Ill put up a post later tonight

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
You might be right i was actually reading the lables a little more and there are alot of the same compounds as in torrent and shock therepy. The thing though is it does not show the amount of them are in it. Do you think i should leave out the supplements i would duplicate because it would be a waste or would it not be a bad thing to have more:dunno:?

Yeah i found about about epi being more andro from Hman who helped me put everything together. as for suggestions on other anobolic compounds he might have better advise then me becasue i just recently started learning about them myself.

Tonight is back night and i think i am going to just use shock therepy and torrent untill i find out if duplicating is a good idea or not. No reason to pis# away supplements if there is no reason to. Ill put up a post later tonight
i would narrow the supps down to just taking one of each ie pre and post workout. They dont have to be from the same company .ive thought about shock therapy -it has had good reviews .lately i was given samples of rpm i found that taking just 2 prior to gym helped me through .

I think the simpler you keep things the better really otherwise you dont know which is really giving you any benefit.

going back to epi would you know if its less androgenic than test .
thanks

Michaelin1833

i would narrow the supps down to just taking one of each ie pre and post workout. They dont have to be from the same company .ive thought about shock therapy -it has had good reviews .lately i was given samples of rpm i found that taking just 2 prior to gym helped me through .

I think the simpler you keep things the better really otherwise you dont know which is really giving you any benefit.

going back to epi would you know if its less androgenic than test .
thanks
Yeah i think im going to stick with the Torrent and Shock Therepy untill they are both gone. i have 2 of each after they are gone i will take the other ones. And yeah i agree about keeping it simple otherwise you dont know what your getting your results from. good call.

What kind of test are we talking about?

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
Yeah i think im going to stick with the Torrent and Shock Therepy untill they are both gone. i have 2 of each after they are gone i will take the other ones. And yeah i agree about keeping it simple otherwise you dont know what your getting your results from. good call.

What kind of test are we talking about?
i was trying to get some idea about epi by using say testosterone enthanate as something to compare it with as regards androgenic, maybe on a scale of 1 to 10 10 being very androgenic.

just a thought.

Michaelin1833

Ummm dont want to give you the wrong answer so Hman when you check this next what would your advise be on that.

So tonight was a bada** night at the gym for a back workout. I took shock therepy pre workout and i dont know if it was mental or if it gave me a good pump but for the first time in my life i got 20 solid pullups. Only 3 weeks ago i was only doing 13-14 so i am pretty happy. Besides that I was feeling pretty aggresive and just wanted to slaughter weights. I have been fealing pretty motivated lately though cause i am accomplishing alot towards extra training as a Marine that will help for promotion and besides that i have been receiving alot of supplements from companies which definatly keeps me motivated. I dosed up my Mdrol today so we will see how things will progress. Also post workout i took Torrent and some Casein protein before bed. Two days untill big chest day.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
Ummm dont want to give you the wrong answer so Hman when you check this next what would your advise be on that.

So tonight was a bada** night at the gym for a back workout. I took shock therepy pre workout and i dont know if it was mental or if it gave me a good pump but for the first time in my life i got 20 solid pullups. Only 3 weeks ago i was only doing 13-14 so i am pretty happy. Besides that I was feeling pretty aggresive and just wanted to slaughter weights. I have been fealing pretty motivated lately though cause i am accomplishing alot towards extra training as a Marine that will help for promotion and besides that i have been receiving alot of supplements from companies which definatly keeps me motivated. I dosed up my Mdrol today so we will see how things will progress. Also post workout i took Torrent and some Casein protein before bed. Two days untill big chest day.
i need to have a look at that shocktherapy.Is there much caffeine in it? Are you taking full dose?
What made you pick Mdrol? I think you said it was anabolic? Still toxic on the liver? You taking anything for liver? I think your pulsing am i right?

your rest time always 2 days?

Michaelin1833

i need to have a look at that shocktherapy.Is there much caffeine in it? Are you taking full dose?
What made you pick Mdrol? I think you said it was anabolic? Still toxic on the liver? You taking anything for liver? I think your pulsing am i right?

your rest time always 2 days?
Yeah i like the shock therepy i think its pretty good. has alot of everything in it but not caffeine. I started out taking a full dose, kinda upset my stomach for a little while but went away after about 30 mins. I chose to take Mdrol for one i already had it on hand and also becasue it has good reviews for gains. I also have trenadrol on hand but decided to take the Mdrol instead. I have Liver Support by NRGX but have not really been taking it since the dosage is a pulse so its not as harsh on the liver. My pulse is one day on one day off unless its two days off in a row, so pretty much only the days i workout.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
Yeah i like the shock therepy i think its pretty good. has alot of everything in it but not caffeine. I started out taking a full dose, kinda upset my stomach for a little while but went away after about 30 mins. I chose to take Mdrol for one i already had it on hand and also becasue it has good reviews for gains. I also have trenadrol on hand but decided to take the Mdrol instead. I have Liver Support by NRGX but have not really been taking it since the dosage is a pulse so its not as harsh on the liver. My pulse is one day on one day off unless its two days off in a row, so pretty much only the days i workout.
tks keep us posted

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
i was trying to get some idea about epi by using say testosterone enthanate as something to compare it with as regards androgenic, maybe on a scale of 1 to 10 10 being very androgenic.

just a thought.
Epi is a 1100 in anabolic rating and 91 rating for its androgenic properties. I believe that enanthate is a 100 rating. So they are very close.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
Epi is a 1100 in anabolic rating and 91 rating for its androgenic properties. I believe that enanthate is a 100 rating. So they are very close.
thanks for help

Michaelin1833

So tonight was pretty motivating. Did chest and was feeling pretty aggresive. I dont know if it was from my pre workout drink or because i doesed up my Mdrol. I was putting up more than usuall and was doing 5 sets instead of 4 like i have been doing. my boy was getting frustrated and pissed off cause usually we are about even but i was killing it tonight and he was just having an off night. Afterward i did about 20 mins of P90X ab workouts and when i left i went to the track and did HIIT training for about 20 mins (sprinting the straight jogging the curves) had alot of endurance and was feeling pretty accomplished tonight.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
So tonight was pretty motivating. Did chest and was feeling pretty aggresive. I dont know if it was from my pre workout drink or because i doesed up my Mdrol. I was putting up more than usuall and was doing 5 sets instead of 4 like i have been doing. my boy was getting frustrated and pissed off cause usually we are about even but i was killing it tonight and he was just having an off night. Afterward i did about 20 mins of P90X ab workouts and when i left i went to the track and did HIIT training for about 20 mins (sprinting the straight jogging the curves) had alot of endurance and was feeling pretty accomplished tonight.
Good deal bud! I am debating if I should throw a up a log for my mdrol pulse as well that might helps us out if we have it going at the same time. Keep killing the weights son!:AR15firing:

Michaelin1833

Arms night last night. Tries were feeling real strong, usually use 80 for skullcrushers but on my 5th set i was using 100 so that was a increase. Forarms are getting veins i never had before. Afterward did some P90X ab workouts, Those are the Shiznit

Michaelin1833

Tonight is big chest night. Im upping my dose of epi one so i think im going to keep it at that untill im done. so when everything is done it will look like this
EPI -20/20/20/20/30/30/30
MDROL-10/10/10/10/20/20/20

I havent really gained much weight, about 5 pounds, but i look bigger and have less BF so thats probably why. I also am starting taking Red Stinger with Ephedra so i can start leaning down a little bit. Tonight will be good night at the gym. Will post later

Michaelin1833

OK so i dont want to sound like the guy that exagerates (spelling?) his progress but tonight i was like holly f*c*! never before have i put up 100 pnd dumbells on flat bench but tonight on my 4th set i put up 8 clean reps. I am absolutly stoked right now considering before i started i was putting up 65 on my forth. i felt like a beast tonight. I know to some its not much but to me its a benchmark. my boy i work out with was super pissed cause he is not hangin with me anymore and was throwing weights cause i was getting such good gains compared to him. he was like its not fair when the person works out with is getting those kind of gains and is taking shi*. HAHAHA. Feel great right now

Michaelin1833

have been kinda slacking on my posts lately. lucky im even able to post as much as have considering im in Iraq though. I did back three days ago. It was pretty good, forth set on dumbell rows did 8 reps with 100's . 22 pull ups its been going up a steady two a week for the past 3 weeks so im happy with that also did 10 weighted pullups with the 35 after 2 max sets unweighted. Overall getin alot stronger though

Michaelin1833

Last night was shoulders, lifted pretty heavy , lots of shrugs with the straight bar. i usually use dumbells and machine for shrugs but i needed a change i wasnt really getting sore any more from doing those all the time. besides a company sent some wrist straps and i wanted to try them out, they deffinalty helped out i liked using them, also i used them for seated rows and was able to pull more weight so i think on back day ill have them around. dont know why but we had a company weight in today and i have not gained but 2 pounds but i am alot leaner. i look like i have gained 10 though , cant figure that one out