Prohormone Cycle a Little Hesitant

Baller Status

Awards
This is what i was thinking. My main worry is gyno as i have never had to worry about such a thing before. My buddy ran two cycles of havoc one directly after the other and had no side affects what so ever (besides an obviously enlarged physique and forehead) Don't know if the forehead is a common side affect or not? Anyway that was my motivation because he put on a solid 18 lbs and still has almost all of it.

For My Cycle:

I purchased Kilo sports trenabol and ai cycle support.

For my PCT:

I went with the PP TRS.

I have done some fairly extensive research and just want to make sure before i run my first cycle that i have my bases covered.

"THE QUESTION"

Will this be a good first cycle and will this limit my chances of getting gyno?

Thanks a lot in advance for any insightful responses. I am new to this forum and would greatly appreciate good information.

:wave2:

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
give us more details... Dosage? Length if cycle?

jim623

This is what i was thinking. My main worry is gyno as i have never had to worry about such a thing before. My buddy ran two cycles of havoc one directly after the other and had no side affects what so ever (besides an obviously enlarged physique and forehead) Don't know if the forehead is a common side affect or not? Anyway that was my motivation because he put on a solid 18 lbs and still has almost all of it.

For My Cycle:

I purchased Kilo sports trenabol and ai cycle support.

For my PCT:

I went with the PP TRS.

I have done some fairly extensive research and just want to make sure before i run my first cycle that i have my bases covered.

"THE QUESTION"

Will this be a good first cycle and will this limit my chances of getting gyno?

Thanks a lot in advance for any insightful responses. I am new to this forum and would greatly appreciate good information.

:wave2:
For a first ph cycle, you might want to consider something a little safer. AX's 3-AD is a good place to start. No AI is needed while on cycle, it's not toxic, and their aPCT is all that is required for post cycle. There would be no gyno issues involved because 3-AD does not aromatise.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And age....

Trenadrol is more geared towards strength gains, although you will get some mass gains too. There are likely better first choices.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And age....

Trenadrol is more geared towards strength gains, although you will get some mass gains too. There are likely better first choices.

X2^^^

Baller Status

Awards
I was planning on doing two capsules a day one an hour before workout and the other before bed. Maybe?

Jeremy Brown

Jeremy Brown

Awards
  • Established
I was planning on doing two capsules a day one an hour before workout and the other before bed. Maybe?
this still does not answer all of the questions that the other members have put forth so far... based on your current stats (ei your weight) people are questioning what your diet is like, for instance how many calories you are currently taking in a day. this is also leading people to wonder what your age is... basically if you arent getting enough calories every day then your obviously not going to grow. more than likely (and especially if youre not past the age of 21 yet) you can probably get away with NOT doing a cycle for quite some time, and simply upping your calorie intake. truthfully if you are that concerned with side effects and issues such as gyno occurring after your cycle, then why not just forget about the cycle all together and EAT to get BIG.

Jeremy Brown

Jeremy Brown

Awards
  • Established
and if you were only going to dose 2 caps a day it would be far more beneficial to dose 1 as soon as you wake up, and another about 6 hrs later before you work out.

ato ucf

i wouldnt touch a tren ph for your first cycle. for me epistane was extremely mild on sides and mmv2 and 3-ad are also mild ph's where gyno should be a problem at all. all three have fairly simple pct as well. its hard to give specific advice without knowing all your stats but if i had started my tren extreme cycle without taking other ph first i would have no clue wtf i was doing. there is a BIG difference between 'knowing' how to run something and actually going through a real cycle. just my two cents

Baller Status

Awards
So if i went with epistane what would i do pct?

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
how old?

Baller Status

Awards
Well this is going to be a dirty bulk so high in protein about 200-250 grams per day lots of red meat and fish as well.

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established
Well this is going to be a dirty bulk so high in protein about 200-250 grams per day lots of red meat and fish as well.
I think they were wanting more specifics about your diet. The protein looks good, but if you eat broccoli or spinach with the meat and nothing else, you are wasting money.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
2 days of your diet would include meal times, specific types of foods and specific amounts. Most (although not all) people who say they are hard gainers aren't, they just don't have a controlled diet and so "i'm eating all that I can" makes you think you are a hard gainer. Its not like oral steroids are magic beans, they still need fuel for you to grow. And if TODAY all you manage to eat is enough to maintain 160lbs guess what will happen even if you manage to hit 175lbs on cycle? as soon as you go back to eating like you do today, all the gains will slowly fade off.

ato ucf

baller status just give us as much info about your diet, training, etc ...the more we know about you the better we can help you change or encourage specific things that your doing to get you the best results.

for my epi pct it was nolva with anabolic pump and kept pretty much everything.

Baller Status

Awards
Well i started at 135 2 years ago and have managed to get up to 176 this year with diet and exercise however i hit a plateau and then i got sick and lost enough weight that brought me down a lot. Now that I am able to lift again i have plateaued yet again and now weigh a solid 170. But i need something to push me past and help me in the gym. My friend took havoc and put on the lbs he recommended that to me but now i want to go with tren. I dont have a set diet like Easyejl said. I do however eat healthy and get the right things in my body to put good weight on if you want to help please suggest diets and shopping lists as i dont know the specifics on what to buy. Any positive help would be appreciated i dont like being attacked though. Everyone lifts differently

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So seriously, if you don't have a set diet, or a set meal plan how do you know you "get the right things in my body to put good weight on" ? if today isn't like tomorrow or yesterday, are you just hoping it all evens out? Really diet is 85% of gains, your workout routine or supplements or even steroids just enhance that. So that needs to be the critical part you work out before starting on tren or whatever.

So try this then, use Fitday for the next 2 days and record what you eat there. then we can look at it, see whats good whats bad and modify it to help if we need to :)